Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 24th, 2024, 9:24 am

Post subject: Haven?
PostPosted: January 14th, 2007, 9:37 am 
Istari
Istari

This is a thread to talk about Orlando's movie Haven. :-D
Sadly I don't have anything other than questions to add to here at the moment. :blush: Sorry. See I'm thinking about buying it but I kind of wanted my mates opinions on it first. So friends, what do you think of it? Was it any good?
Okay, here's a question that should give most people a laugh at my lack of knowledge about this movie...I know what it is rated and what it is supposedly rated for....however I'm curious....the secound thing that it is rated for...is it like one scene that you could just fast forward through? Also I know that there is some lanuage....is it really all that that bad? Then as for drug use or violence....doesn't concern me.
Sorry about all the questions and about being such a bother. However any answers to my questions would be greatly apprecated and I thank you in advance. Oh, and I hope taht I have stayed within the boundaries of the rules.
Oh, and feel free to discuss anything else about Haven here, of course. :-D

Destiny I'm a Christian boycrazy girl. Will Turner's wife ^&? Image Image Avatar by JF, banners by Taurquende, Nurrantiel Mashiara, Silme Meleth TarNymphadora, and JF taught me how to use banners. Thanks to all!

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 28th, 2007, 1:10 pm 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

=) can I just say that I have the same questions? :-D I was yesterday looking for a movie that I could rent.. and there was Haven, but then I saw the rating.. and why it was rated like this.. I would really like to know if you can just fast forward through those scenes, b/c the movie sounded really good..??

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 29th, 2007, 12:09 pm 
Istari
Istari

^The exact same here. I mean that I was also looking for a movie to rentr and came across it and had the same questions. I'm glad that I'm not the only one. It does look like a good flick though, doesn't it? Anyway what I can tell you is that it's rated for lanuage, sexual content, drug use, and some violence. I hope that that helps. :-D
Does anybody else have any information on this flick for us?

Destiny I'm a Christian boycrazy girl. Will Turner's wife ^&? Image Image Avatar by JF, banners by Taurquende, Nurrantiel Mashiara, Silme Meleth TarNymphadora, and JF taught me how to use banners. Thanks to all!

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 30th, 2007, 5:14 pm 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

Yeah, I really does not, especially b/c it is made by the same guys that made crash, and this was an awesome movie.. so please somebody answer our question?? :-D

Profile           YIM