Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 29th, 2024, 7:47 am

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 27th, 2005, 7:26 pm 
Dwarf
Dwarf

How did you get Kingdom of Heaven on DVD?

Silver flow the streams from Celos to Erui, In the green fields of Lebennin! Tall grows the grass there. In the wind from the Sea The white lilies sway, And the golden bells are shaken of mallos and alfirin In the green fields of Lebennin, In the wind from the Sea!

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 30th, 2005, 4:11 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

You can download/pirate it

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 1st, 2005, 11:02 am 
Dwarf
Dwarf

no thanks i'm not into stealing. I'll have to suffer and wait for it to come out. :disgust:

Silver flow the streams from Celos to Erui, In the green fields of Lebennin! Tall grows the grass there. In the wind from the Sea The white lilies sway, And the golden bells are shaken of mallos and alfirin In the green fields of Lebennin, In the wind from the Sea!

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 4th, 2005, 11:56 am 

Wilde - it sounds good but Orlando role is very small...
LOTR - no need of commentary
POTC - I watched 30 times since last summer, so what do you think?
Black Hawk Down - not so bad but I don't like this kind of movies
Ned Kelly - I LOVE IT! I've it on DVD... Orlando gets all the chicks there and speaks Chinese!!! :blush:
The Calcium Kid - I've never seen it :(!
Troy - cute and sexy!! :drool: - I've on DVD too!! *showing off*
Haven - I haven't seen this one either :(!
Kingdom of Heaven - GOOD JOB! I saw it the day it came out!
Elizabethtown - not yet
POTC: Dead Man's Chest - not yet
Paris, Je'T Aime - I hate French but I'm still looking forward to see that

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 8th, 2005, 10:32 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Wilde- I haven't seen it, but I'd like to.
Lord of the Rings- Of course! He plays his best character.
Pirates of the Caribbean- Love it!
The Calcium Kid- I wish!!! Darn US doesn't know how to release movies. :whistle:
Haven- Don't really know what it's about...
Troy- Yeah! He played Paris well, I own it.
Kingdom of Heaven- I LOVED this movie! It comes out October 11th!
Ned Kelly- Didn't like this one...Had to stop it after a while...And I know what happens at the end. :closedeyes:
Black Hawk Down- Hmm, I might wanna see this one.

Elizabethtown- I want to see this sooo bad!!!
The Journey is the Destination- Never heard of it! What's it about??
PotC Dead Man's Chest- CAN'T WAIT!

Last edited by Perian on July 17th, 2005, 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 17th, 2005, 10:08 pm 

A lot of people have been wondering what Journey is the Destination is about. All I know is that Orlando's character gets stoned to death.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 17th, 2005, 10:51 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Oh...um. That's lovely. I don't think I'll be seeing that one... :confused2:

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 21st, 2005, 9:39 pm 
Hobbit
Hobbit

oooo my turn
Wilde: never saw it wish i had
Lord of the Rings: of course he rules in it
Pirates of the Caribbean: Will is awesome
The Calcium Kid- I wish!!! Darn US doesn't know how to release movies.
Haven: knew he was in it no idea what it is
Troy: he played Paris well although his character was a little....
Kingdom of Heaven: a great movie with his great acting thats amazing
Ned Kelly: seen it own it an emotional movie i cried it was good
Black Hawk Down: haven't seen it i hope to
Elizabethtown: sooooo excited :bounce:
The Journey is the Destination: hmm don't know anything about it
POTC Dead Man's Chest: can't wait for it
yay orlando :) :bye2: :-D

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 25th, 2005, 5:27 am 

Lord of the Rings - I have the extended editions

Pirates of the Caribbean - I have the DVD of this

Ned Kelly - Being Aussie this is my fave movie of all time, got it on DVD

Troy - Got it also, Paris was a wimp, but a cute wimp!!

The Calcium Kid - Have seen, but i don't have it. I loved this movie. It has been released in Aus, only on DVD though.

Wilde - Havent seen, but i want to so bad.

Black Hawk Down - Have seen several times on TV. I need to buy it.

Kingdom of Heaven - Saw it the day it was released (My Birthday!). It is such a good movie!!

------------------------------------------------

Elizabethtown - I cant wait for it

Paris, Je'T Aime - I dont know much about it, but i will def. see it

Pirates of the Caribbean 2: Dead Mans Chest - Another movie that i cant wait for

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 25th, 2005, 3:17 pm 
Dwarf
Dwarf

Black Hawk Down is my fave movie, so its obviously my fave Orli movie. The poor guys not in it much though

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 31st, 2005, 10:26 pm 

Perian wrote:
Oh...um. That's lovely. I don't think I'll be seeing that one... :confused2:

Mm....I don't think I'll be seeing it either. :confused:

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 26th, 2005, 7:24 pm 
Elf
Elf

Not the biggest Orli fan in the world, but I thought it'd be fun to share my opinions. :P

Wilde: Never seen it.

Lord of the Rings: Great movie. Brilliant infact. Has anyone else seen it? You really should. Lol. Even if you have, go watch it again!!!

Pirates of the Caribbean: Great... Johnny Depp was brilliant. *dodges tomatoes thrown*

The Calcium Kid: Havent seen it. I might though... I think it's out
on DVD here.

Haven: Is it even released yet? Where? Anyone know what it's about. *rushes off to imdb.com*

Quote:
During a weekend, two shady businessmen (Paxton and Dillane) flee to the Cayman Islands to avoid federal prosecution. But their escape ignites a chain reaction that leads a British native (Bloom) to commit a crime that changes the nation.

Sounds interesting...

Troy: Okay movie... not the best interpretaion of that legend.
Kingdom of Heaven: Brilliant. For the first time ever, I was impressed by Orli's acting.

Ned Kelly: Not seen it. Know the story though... and I think we study it in year 10 history. Or is it year 9? I'll probably see the movie then. Not that I really want to.

Black Hawk Down: Not seen it. Is it good?

Elizabethtown: Come out soon... I'll probably get dragged along to see it by a certain orlando-obsessed firned of mine. It will be interesting to see him act in a modern setting.

The Journey is the Destination: He gets stoned!? That nice. :) If he's the main character, that would be a bit depressing. Kewl title though. Very philosophical.

POTC Dead Man's Chest: Yay! More Johnny Depp!
And Orli may have even learned to act by this one.... j/k. Lol.

Well, there you have it. My skeptical view on Orli and his movies. He's not that bad, I guess.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 24th, 2005, 11:19 am 
Maia
Maia

Arien wrote:
Ned Kelly! Of course, I had forgotten this one. I rented it, it was nice, kinda sad at the end... :confused:
But I do like Orlando's acting in it.

I cried at the end :'(

Seeing Orli with a gun = So attractive :drool:
Orli with an irish accent = Meh :annoyed:
Orli with a thick beard = I prefer the stubble :-D
Orli in victorian bathtub = Priceless :)

He plays Joe Bryne if anyone wondered.....

He seems to flirt with all the girls....... and he dies at the end after being shot on the upper left leg because he felt like having a glsss of beer :disgust:

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 6th, 2006, 7:58 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Location: Mirkwood!!!!!!!! (actually, suburbia in boring old Connecticut)

Tiana wrote:
Lord of the Rings - I have the extended editions

Pirates of the Caribbean - I have the DVD of this

Ned Kelly - Being Aussie this is my fave movie of all time, got it on DVD

Troy - Got it also, Paris was a wimp, but a cute wimp!!

The Calcium Kid - Have seen, but i don't have it. I loved this movie. It has been released in Aus, only on DVD though.

Wilde - Havent seen, but i want to so bad.

Black Hawk Down - Have seen several times on TV. I need to buy it.

Kingdom of Heaven - Saw it the day it was released (My Birthday!). It is such a good movie!!

------------------------------------------------

Elizabethtown - I cant wait for it

Paris, Je'T Aime - I dont know much about it, but i will def. see it

Pirates of the Caribbean 2: Dead Mans Chest - Another movie that i cant wait for

Ok, here are all of his movies in chronological order, and if I've seen them or not:

~ Wilde: I haven't seen this one, but I have seen a video clip of Orlando's 3-second part. He's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO young in that movie!!!!!!!!!!!! He's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo incredibly cute!!!!!!!!! :drool:
~ The LOTR trilogy: My absolute favorite movies of all time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Both Tolkein and PJ are pure geniuses!!!!!!!!!!!!! I <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333... Leggy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool:
~ Black Hawk Down: I've seen most of this, all the parts w/ Orli, atleast. Tis sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... sad when he falls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My poor baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cried sooooooooooo hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But he is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... hot as Todd Blackburn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool:
~ POTC: Another one of my fav movies of all time!!!!!!!! What I find quite ironic is that when they were making this, they didn't expect it to do well at the box office.... but look at how big it is now! I absolutely CANNOT wait till POTC 2: Dead Man's Chest comes out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will Turner is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool:
~ Ned Kelly: I haven't seen most of the movie, cuz my parents won't let me. Actually, I wasn't supposed to see any of it, but I snook some peeks at a few scenes w/ Joe Byrne in it!!! Shhhhhhhh, don't tell m parents!!!! And I saw the end of it a few days ago..... tis sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sad!!!!! I cried sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... hard when Joey died!!! :'( But despite the beard, he was still sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool:
~ The Calcium Kid: I wanna see this movie soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo incredibly bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've heard tons about how hilarious Orli is as Jimmy Connely, and I wanna see for myself, but tis not out in the US!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'( But I've seen a few video clips of parts of the movie w/ Jimmy in it, and from what I've seen, it looks soooooooooooooooo funny!!!!!!!!!!! Plus, Orli goes shirtless for a lot of the movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And u know that that means: :drool:
~ Troy Miraculously I have seen this one!!! When it first came out, my parents wouldn't let me see it, cuz it was rated R. But once it came out on DVD, my parents previewed it and then they let me see it!!!!! It was reeeeeeeeeally good, despite what the critics say about it (let's face it - critics are LIARS!!!!!!!!!) And Orli does a wonderful job portraying an "anti-hero" (as he describes Paris)!!!!!!!!!! I officially <3 Trojan princes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool:
~ Haven: I haven't seen this one either, cuz tis not released yet in the US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Orli co-produced this, so when it does come out I'm gonna go see it whether my parents let me or not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've seen pics of Orli as Shy, and he's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (as always) :drool:
~ Kingdom Of Heaven: I saw this on opening night (after over months of bugging my parents to let me see it) and it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... good!!!!!!!! Not just because Orli was ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS playing Balian, but because it's just a great story! And once again, Orli is shirtless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: (In case u didn't already know, the reason why Orli is sooooooooooooooooooooo... incredibly fit in this movie is cuz he gained over 20 lbs of muscle for the role of Balian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: )
~ Elizabethtown: Another wonderful movie that critics wrongly criticize!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *screams Elvish curses at evil movie critics* It's hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Orli does an exceptionally wonderful job as Drew Baylor; he was so emotional in this movie!!! He was happy, sad, angry, and he even cried!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (when he cried I started crying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate to see my poor baby crying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) And overall, Drew is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... dreamy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool:
[u]COMING (not so) SOON:
~ POTC 2: Dead Man's Chest: OMG, I absolutely cannot wait till this comes out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go watch the trailer - it rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This looks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Will Turner, as always, also looks SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...PER INCREDIBLY HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool:
~ Love And Other Disasters: I can't wait for this one either, even though Orlando only has a small part as Paolo. But reviews say that it's funny. In case u didn't already know, Orlando's sister, Samantha (who is 2 years older then Orli) is starring alongside her brother as Paolo's sister!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see the 2 of them together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've seen pics of Paolo in this movie...... u guessed it - he's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool:
~ POTC 3: Untitled as of yet: Even though the script isn't finished yet, I still can't wait for this to come out either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait till 2007!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait that long to see Will Turner in the final installment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool:

Sorry, I know this was long.
~Mrs. Bloom~

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 11th, 2006, 1:05 pm 
Maia
Maia

I've seemed to gone off Orli :closedeyes:
I prefer Elijah now :)
But Orli shall always stay in my heart, as a small obsession which caused me to evolve into a higher state of superior fangirlism ;) :p

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 16th, 2006, 5:33 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

Not to offend anyone here but.........

LOTR - Nicely played. I have to say the Orlando's best actings
POTC - Well okay I guess. I need to see it again to refresh my memory
Troy - I would have liked him better in that movie if he wasn't crawling out of a duel in the sand to his big brother
Kingdom of Heaven - very disappointing to me....for some reason, I don't think Orlando Bloom can be a main actor. And the fact that there were other great actors (Jeremy Irons, David Thewlis, Liam Neeson, Edward Norton), it sort of made Orlando's acting look bad. Once again no offence but in that movie, Orlando tended to be the know-it-all even though he was in Jerusalem for at least a month in the movie.

I haven't seen the other Orlando films so basically my comments.....(please don't take this against me.....Orlando is such a good supporting actor but not really good main one, especially in war films)

Profile       WWW