Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 2:05 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Drifting Mists- A new, Cross-Fandom RP Forum.
PostPosted: March 12th, 2012, 12:45 pm 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

http://driftingmists.b1.jcink.com/index.php

(Update: We've swapped to Jcink! Hope to see you there!)

Once long ago, all of the universes co-existed independently, free of each other, some not even knowing that the others existed at all. However, a Trickster God, who had control of everything, decided that this wasn’t enough fun. So, He made all of the separate universes collide, and the town of Bellingwater is now the center of this chaos, with people from all of the different universes showing up each day, displaced from their homes, out of time, stranded in this strange new world. Will they get along, or will factions develop and wars begin? You decide. Either way, the Trickster is laughing.

It has just formed this last week. Cross fandom, you can play almost anyone canonical, we do have some exceptions (no webcomics, no children’s cartoons (Disney is allowed, within reason)), there’s a lot of fun able to be had in an open-ended world, OCs are allowed.

While the site does have the plot that the Trickster moved your characters into the world of Bellingwater, what goes on in that world between your characters is up to you.

You make the plots, you have fun.

We need lots of new players. Anyone of any rping experience is welcome. Some positions on moderating team are open, too, please contact me if interested in that.

Anyone who wants to join, whether you like Sanctuary, Game of Thrones, Harry Potter, Supernatural, Disney, Once Upon a Time, Lord of the Rings, Doctor Who, Sherlock, or anything else, you are welcome. Come and have fun. We’d love to meet you. :)

''So tell me, what's become of my ship?''- Cap'n Barbossa, POTC:DMC. Anyone else think that was the best ending EVER?

Post subject: Re: Drifting Mists- A new, Cross-Fandom RP Forum.
PostPosted: June 28th, 2012, 4:01 pm 
Istari
Istari

This sounds like a great idea! I'll make sure to check it out. :)

married Mr. Darcy 6/14/2012