Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 28th, 2024, 10:23 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: What are the basics of a good website?
PostPosted: May 5th, 2023, 9:48 am 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

The website must function promptly, accurately, and as expected. Develop to web standards, carefully check for typos, and run regular speed and functionality tests. Because each page could be a potential customer's first or last impression, it should always be quick and easy to use. Your visitors will become frustrated by outdated, slow, or badly implemented places, prompting them to depart. Hence, you need services from a web development company in uk.

Post subject: Re: What are the basics of a good website?
PostPosted: December 3rd, 2023, 5:20 pm 
Hobbit
Hobbit

I'm curious about your no-code app platform and whether it incurs any additional charges for existing customers. You see, I've dabbled in a few other platforms before, and one thing that always irked me was unexpected fees.
For instance, on my last platform, what started as a seemingly cost-free venture turned into a budgeting nightmare. They introduced new features, which, while exciting, came with a hefty price tag. It got me thinking about how often these platforms promise seamless integration and flexibility but end up costing an arm and a leg.

I'm wondering if your no-code app platform follows a similar trajectory. Is it going to be charged separately in any way, or as long as I'm already a customer, will it work at no additional cost?

Post subject: Re: What are the basics of a good website?
PostPosted: December 3rd, 2023, 5:22 pm 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

The success of a no-code platform depends not only on its features, but also on how much it respects its users. Clear pricing communication builds trust and should not be overlooked.
Creating websites and applications without code can be created using a visual editor - with which you simply drag and drop elements where you want. I used it for my photography portfolio and found the responsive design to be easy. You can find out more by studying bubble.io review where there are many guides that I started with. I built a dynamic e-commerce site for handmade crafts and the platform handled it like a champ. There is a learning curve, but once you get the hang of it, the opportunities open up. The real beauty is scalability: you can start simple and add complexity as needed.