Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently May 21st, 2024, 10:59 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 327 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: August 19th, 2007, 10:24 pm 
Istari
Istari

Gilraen Ringeril, (hugs Gilraen Ringeril back and then eats cookie. Thank you. :-D) Hmmm, it is a tough choice but I think that my favorite graphic this time is the second Aragorn banner. The shots look great, the style of the text is Amazing, and is that banner manipulated (?) ...I ask because if it is I can not tell (the only thing that makes me wonder if it is manipulated is because I do not remember ever seeing those shots together in any book or dvd). Either way though Great job! The other Aragorn banner is great also. The text is very nice and that face shot... :drool: ..perfect! The Jacob and Bella wallpaper is awesome. The text style is awesome, the shot fits well, the colours look perfect, and the background is way cool. What show are they from? The "Don't let me go, love" wallpapper looks great. The colours are amazing, the text style really stand out in a good way, and the shots match the backgroundperfectly! The Hairspray banner also looks very nice. Great job! :-D

Destiny I'm a Christian boycrazy girl. Will Turner's wife ^&? Image Image Avatar by JF, banners by Taurquende, Nurrantiel Mashiara, Silme Meleth TarNymphadora, and JF taught me how to use banners. Thanks to all!

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 19th, 2007, 11:59 pm 

*hugs* Wow! I really, really like the Tracy/Link wallie. There shall be no 'icks' for any of those masterpieces. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 22nd, 2007, 5:40 pm 
Maia
Maia

EA - Ooooh, thanks dear! :hug: Yup, that's Catherine Zeta-Jones ;)

DD - Well, the banner wasn't really manipulated...I just blended a couple different pictures from that scene together ;) Jacob/Bella isn't from a show, they are from the Twilight series of books ;) :D And thank you! :hug:

Mum - Awww....just big hugs (and a cookie!) for you! :hug:

</center>

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 25th, 2007, 11:57 am 

:jawdrop:

Love them all! Especially the Jacob/Bella wallpaper on the last page!
:wave:

Last edited by Shadowcat on August 25th, 2007, 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 25th, 2007, 1:28 pm 
Istari
Istari

Gilraen Ringeril, Oh blended...way cool! I never would have guessed that though...it looks absolutely flawless. Wonderful job!
Twilight...oh yes now I know what you are talking about. That book certainly has became popular around here...perhaps I shall have to look for it sometime. Anyway that graphic of Bella and Jacob is very cool. Oh, and thank you greatly for answering my questions. :-D You are very welcome. :)
Great job on the update! I like the Meav banner. The colors are brilliant, text style is lovely, and the pictures look great. All of the graphics are wonderful though. My younger sister has taken quite a liking to first wallpaper (ladies choice it says on it). She loves that era and we both love how the shots are set up. I especialy love how the black and white pictures are put at the top and the bottom of the wallpaper. :) The Danny Boy banner and the last graphic are also Very nice. Bravo! Great job! :)

Destiny I'm a Christian boycrazy girl. Will Turner's wife ^&? Image Image Avatar by JF, banners by Taurquende, Nurrantiel Mashiara, Silme Meleth TarNymphadora, and JF taught me how to use banners. Thanks to all!

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 26th, 2007, 10:30 am 
Ent
Ent

Hey Gil! :D
I'm so glad to see you've gotten your inspiration back! I love all of your art; I [s]could[/s] just stare at it for hours. :) Your new art is gorgeous as always.
The new style you've been using has really inspired me, so thank you! :notworthy: Can't wait to see more! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 26th, 2007, 1:30 pm 
Istari
Istari

Wow! Amazing new stuff, Gil! I really love the "Don't let me go", "never enough" and Audrey Hepburn wallies. You did a fantastic job on them! :)

<center>
~thanks to: Johnny's Fan (animated banner)~
~icons made by me~

My site: ~Evenstar Dreams~<center>

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 9th, 2007, 12:00 am 
Maia
Maia

:hug: Thanks all of you!

Now that school has started, I'm SOOOO busy, but I do have a few new things :)

and finally a colorization...which I am quite happy with :)

</center>

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 9th, 2007, 12:13 am 
Elven Shieldmaiden for Christ
Elven Shieldmaiden for Christ

I really like the wallpapers! :) Especailly the "Bite my tounge" one. lol Who is that in the picture?

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 9th, 2007, 8:52 am 
Istari
Istari

Gilraen Ringeril, You are very welcome.
I would have to say that the "bite my tongue" wallpaper is my favorite this time. The colors are beutyiful (esepcialy love the splash of color at the text) and the shots are set up perfectly. I also really like the Heidi Klum graphic and the wallpaper with the lyrics to Sean Kingston's "beutiful girl" on it. The colorization is flat amazing. You really did an excellent job on in it. Then I love the almost sand (with small streaks of a blue like color) colored background on the other wallpaper, the text style is beutiful, and the shots were perfect for the wallapaper (the red on the lsand color really stood out, in a good way). The "fun" and the things we go through wallpapers were also Very nice. The colors were Great on the first wallpaper and I really liked how you had three shots lined up back to back to back on the "fun" wallpaper. Awesome job! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 15th, 2007, 11:53 pm 
Maia
Maia

Thank you both! :) Tur - I can't remember :P I found the pictures on Sweet and Talented, though, if that helps...

Just a few new things today...

A "retouch" of Scarlett Johannson (I just edited the picture to make her look prettier - hopefully :P):

a random desktop:

a blend for zither challenges:

and a colorization for zither:

</center>

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 16th, 2007, 9:58 am 
Istari
Istari

You must stop making such awesome graphics!! No, actually, please don't. :P

The Mena Suvari blend is incredible. Really awesome, I'm lost for words. And the colourization is fantastic!! All of them are great, though. *is very jealous*

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 16th, 2007, 10:40 am 
Maia
Maia

I'm in love with your stuff Gil!! Everything looks amazing :-D :-D The random desktop one is gorgeous.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 16th, 2007, 7:45 pm 

*ish very happy*

I love you're style, Gily. It's so.. vintage almost. :P I mean, there's just something really unique about it that I can't put my finger on. How do you make the text like it is on the "love, don't let me go" wallie? You're the only person I know who does text like that - it's brilliant!

Oh, and good luck with school! :hug:

*munches on cookie*

Last edited by Larael on September 16th, 2007, 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 16th, 2007, 7:45 pm 
Istari
Istari

Gilraen Ringeril, You are very welcome. :)
Your new stuff looks wonderful. I especialy like the colorization and the random desktop. The colorization has great colors, the picture looks nice, and the text flows extremely well. The random desktop is very creative (in a good way) the style of the text looks lovely, the different colors really set the graphic apart from other graphics, and the way the pictures are cooridnated looks perfect. The Scarlett Joannson and the blend for the zither challange are also very good though. Great job all around, once again! :-D

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 16th, 2007, 9:50 pm 
Maia
Maia

Aww, thanks guys :blush: You are so sweet to me :)

Larael - I actually draw my text like that with a nifty little thing called the pen tool. It's one of the only things I use in my work that is really just "me", I guess. As in, I didn't see it on someone else's work and decide to try it :P My friend thinks I should make my own font. Haha. :teehee:

Just one new colorization for now. It's really bad, though =/

</center>

Profile       WWW            

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 327 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next