Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently June 4th, 2024, 8:17 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Rinoa's Video Creations
PostPosted: March 8th, 2010, 3:44 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

So in a span of a few years this is one of the things I've found that I enjoy for a creative outlet. :D I've made about 56 or 57 now and not all of them are online because YouTube sucks when it comes to copyright. You enforse it under the US Fair Use Policy and it means nothing so... :annoyed2:

Anywho, most people tend to enjoy aspects of what I create so I though I would share on here as well. Plus it will help me keep track of the ones on different sites. :lol:

Most of my older videos can be seen on my Youtube channel HERE. Feel free to browse, I have a few LOTR videos on there.

My latest creation was not accepted by YouTube. D: I spent a week or two finding a site that would take it and I finally did. Huzzah for the Germans! :D

I don't want to confuse people who don't know German but I'mm putting what I call the "Regected" videos on my profile on THIS site.
Sean Bean pulled me out of my creative slump and thus my latest video was created. It was rejected by YouTube but it lives on myvideo.de. And here it is: http://www.myvideo.de/watch/7309838/Joh ... _a_Monster. :P
(You wouldn't think to look at it here but it is saved in Widescreen DVD Quality .wmv. One of my first actual HD videos and no one can see it in HD. *tear*)

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 9th, 2010, 8:35 pm 

I gotta admire a vidder, I can't imagine the time it takes into cutting the clips, putting them in order, and matching the music. It's really insane! The videos look great.

Really love "Severus Snape - Missing".

Would've watched the John Ryder videos if I had seen The Hitcher yet and if I wasn't slightly too scared to. lol

THE HALLOWFEST 2010
<a href="http://www.arwen-undomiel.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20958">information here</a>

</center>

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 10th, 2010, 8:59 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

The "Missing" video seems to be the one out of the newer videos that everyone seems fond of. I did the best I could and I'm glad people enjoy. It still makes me a little sad to watch. :( Poor Sevvie.

I'm sure you could get through The Hitcher if you wanted to. :D My friend who is a complete scaredy cat thinks it's a good movie. There is just one part you may want to look away from the screen for though.

It does take a lot of time to make one a video I will admit. The longest I've ever spent on a video is about a week. However I am sure some people who have the more advanced programs have spent months one on video. :blink: I may become one of them now that I have a copy of Adobe Premiere Pro CS3. :P I am still playing around with all the effects. :lol: