Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently May 21st, 2024, 6:03 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Caunion's Picspam (Organised Crime)
PostPosted: January 14th, 2011, 1:33 am 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

So rather than make an entire new thread for everytime I decide to do this or make a livejournal, I decided to just have a thread here for this. Now firstly, I'm making a picspam for my organised crime organisation! Essentially the fictional characters I would hire to join me if I decided to be a mafia don.

Professor James Moriarty.
He isn't exactly called the Napoleon of Crime for no reason. His immense intelligence will allow my organisation to continue running under the nose of law enforcement and drive out my competition.

Alex Delarge.
Perfect for causing the occasional mayhem. Simply set him loose in a community and then we can talk about our re-negotiation.

Griffin. He's a brilliant chemist, which is exactly who I need for the drug trade and bootlegging and other miscellaneous chemistry-related activities. Not only that but he's invisible. And insane.

Hannibal Lecter. He's the guy who I sent in for negotiations. Partly because he will manipulate it all into my favour. Partly because he's unbelievably courteous and polite. And he definitely knows how to make those "offers they can't refuse" unless they want to end up in someone's dinner.

Cameron.
Sexy and brutal, I can think of exactly 8671950.54 reasons why she'll be my bodyguard.

Jayne Cobb.
While it's quite obvious I have plenty of slightly crazy people around to keep things in line, there will be times where I don't need savage destruction or delicate removal. I just need intimidation and who's more intimidating than Jayne Cobb.

Huh, that's funny, I actually did this intending it to only use literature characters....

Profile       WWW