Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 19th, 2024, 6:24 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Post subject: Re: Once Upon A Time Club!
PostPosted: June 20th, 2015, 8:45 pm 
Elf
Elf

I finished it last Wednesday (I was on a deadline to finish it as Orange is the New Black got released on my birthday and I had plans with wine, pizza and netflix that evening. :p )

I'm loving how they ended season 4.
I want to type more but it's nearly 2am and I've just finished binge-watching Daredevil and I have too many feels from that to think coherently about Once Upon a Time right now.

But I will say that I absolutely adore Regina. She's my favourite. I love her.
Hook used to be my favourite character until he got all wet and soppy over Emma. I loved season 2 Killian, teaming up with Cora. That was brilliant but he's gone downhill since then.

PostPosted: October 3rd, 2015, 1:33 am 
Dunadan
Dunadan

A new season has started!

Does anyone have a character they do not like? How about a favourite?

I like Mr. Gold and Hook but I agree with you, Seren. Get Hook away from Emma!

PostPosted: October 15th, 2015, 11:27 pm 
Istari
Istari

I have a character I dont like. Aurora the Whiney! Oh my gosh, I hope they dont bring her back. The only time she didn't irritate me was when she was a flying monkey. As for a favorite character, that would have to be Hook, I love the growth of his character over the seasons and I enjoy being able to remind my friend "I told you he had a heart of gold under that leather, I knew it as soon as I saw him!". I also really like Gold/Rumpelstiltskin, and Regina, I love her character growth as well. I know this will sound cliche because she's the main character, but Emma is a favorite for me to. I can see bits of myself in her.

PostPosted: March 27th, 2016, 3:57 am 
Ent
Ent

I FINALLY GOT SEASON 3 ON DVD! I have watched it all at last. The ending though, I can totally live with waiting for season 4. Not much of a cliffhanger.

I seriously can't stand Hook. Honestly, it seems like he is working his way down the family tree. First taking Milah from Rumple. They aren't even sure if Neal is dead, and he is sniffing around Emma. I still stand by the opinion, that if the series lasts long enough for Henry to get a true love, Hook would probably try to steal her too. I do agree that he was better in season 2 than 3, though. The only interesting thing he did was knock himself out in the second to last episode.

As for the villians, I honestly prefered Peter Pan story line over the Zelena one. She just seemed like a bratty child on a rampage. She is kinda vanilla compared to the others. All Zelena really did was literally go green with envy. Hold Rumple captive, steal a few things, try to kidnap a baby. Turn a couple of people into flying monkeys. Regina killed many, attempted to destroy Snow, and cast a curse destroying the lives of the entire realm and more for 28 years, before trying to more or less kill Emma with the poison apple. Cora ripped out her own heart, killed her enemy, almost killed Snow so Regina could save her, murdered Regina's love, waited her time before killing many others, hoping to become the dark one. Peter Pan banished his son, held his grandson captive along with Wendy, set in motion a plan to take the heart of his great-grandson, held his own son captive in pandora's box, before making a switch to keep Henry in there, murdered his loyalist follower, all to cast a curse, and died with no regrets.

♥ Married to Thranduil, 22 April 2014 ♥

Lónannûniel, Queen of the Woodland Realm ♦

Image Image Image

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: November 28th, 2016, 11:19 am 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Location: In front of Isengard with Merry, Pippin, and the Three Hunters, talking over recent adventures!

Erin, I agree with you for the most part about Zelena. However she is probably one of my favorite bad guys because she stays alive and continues to be a total jerk. I love bad guys that stay evil! That's what was so great about pan: he was a demon with a pretty face, and he died with no regrets. That's a good villain right there!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10