Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 5:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Once Upon A Time Club!
PostPosted: October 24th, 2014, 12:27 am 
Istari
Istari

I loved this episode!!! Though its left me with some rather anti-Rumple feelings! As for the Hook/Emma date, so friggin cute. I want to date Hook. :lol: And Mary Margaret with her camera (going Polaroid retro too!), surprised she didn't have the two of them pose for a picture before they left! And then when she got back, "so how was it? tell me everything! where'd he take you? did you go somewhere after? *gasp* was there a goodnight kiss?!?!" David was hilarious at that moment. "you dont have to tell everything" :lol:

But ugh! That Rumple!!! I knew no good would come of Hook blackmailing him! And now he owes Rumple, which is not something you want. I still can't believe that low down lying cheating scheming two timing scaly faced little Crocodile imp with a limp did that!!!!!........He's lucky I'm not a Storybrooke resident. :lol:

PostPosted: November 7th, 2014, 5:33 pm 
Istari
Istari

Oh gosh...i totally forgot about this club!! So sorry!!!

Anyway, did you hear about the 2 hour episode next Sunday? Eeeeeek, i can't wait. Still fearing for a certain pirate's life, though!

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: November 9th, 2014, 12:37 am 
Istari
Istari

I can't wait! Actually I'll be surprised if they get rid of Hook next Sunday. I haven't heard anything about that happening, or about any character deaths for that matter, and they usually admit when something like that is going to happen. (plus stalking Colin's twitter page and seeing he's still up in Vancouver where they film also puts me at ease :lol: )..........................(i so do not study every tweet, photo, or said sighting or scour the net for any form of news about him or even alerts to if he so much as sneezes on set so that I know where he's at.......certainly not...... :angel: )

PostPosted: November 10th, 2014, 9:55 pm 
Istari
Istari

Not next Sunday, no but Adam and Eddie said something in an interview i read about a main character death this season...kind of makes me uneasy! Plus Hook and his "im a survivor attitude"...

On the other hand, Emma has lost like three past guys...i feel likes it would be cliche- ish to kill him, just because Emma deserves a happy ending!

What was your opinion of the episode yesterday? It was so sad imo! I cried :'-(
There haven't been a lot of Captain Swan stuff since ep 5 :(

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: November 13th, 2014, 1:02 am 
Istari
Istari

Actually there was a technical error and the latest episode of Once didn't record! :-( So I have to find it online and watch it! And no, they haven't shoved the Captain Swan hookup (no pun intended...ok maybe a slight one) to the front of the show, which is kind of wise I think. Emma doesn't strike me as one that would go zero to 60 in a relationship, and he loves her enough to be patient. They kinda got this cute, unspoken, taking it slow, making eyes at one another, "I've got your back if you need me" kind of thing going on. Though I would like to see him shirtless, and if that involves her getting him to take it off, then by all means, go that route. Just take it off already! (seriously, no matter how many web searches you do, you will not find a picture of him shirtless that hasn't been photoshopped)

And uuuuugh! Not another death! Seriously! I get its dramatic and everything, but come on! Dont overdo it guys! I was kind of enjoying that it seemed to go back to what it started out as, more "fairytaleish" and less "armageddonish". And yes, Emma can't constantly have everything ripped away from her. Yes, she's got the savior thing going on, but that doesn't mean she shouldn't get anything at all, no happiness at all. Otherwise she'll wind up a friggin basket case. Though I do think they would make a really stupid move if they kill off Hook, and I'm not saying that just because I'm a Hooker, but they have to know that Hook is one of the fan's favorites (people are still mad about Graham, for pirates sake, it would be crazy for them to kill off their other Irishman :lol: ),which is why they gave him a bigger role to begin with. Originally he was just supposed to be a short stint character. Plus, quite frankly, I think he's a good balance to the main team. Someone's got to be there for the humor concept at times, be able to say something snarky or innuendo filled to lighten things up a bit now and then. Or whip out his cutlass and bring some swashbuckling fun to the group as well. I honestly can't think of who they would kill off at the moment, they've pretty much weeded everything down to a core group of essential characters....

PostPosted: November 17th, 2014, 10:50 am 
Istari
Istari

Ohmygosh!!!!!!!!! Did you get to watch the episode last night? What are they doing to Hook? :(
Apparently we have to wait 2 weeks for the next episode...noooooo!

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: November 18th, 2014, 12:49 am 
Istari
Istari

Lets just say Gold is so lucky that I am unable to jump into the tv, because I would have been on him like a rabid wolverine for what he did to my Hook!!!! I freaked out. Not gonna lie. I'm just holding out hope that they save him, because he's such a popular character, and quite frankly it just wouldn't be fair to take another guy away from Emma so soon. (On another note, I'm kinda getting tired of poor Emma never getting a grain of happiness without something like, completely destroying it. I get its a drama, but seriously, just give her something!!!) And Hook's such a fun character as well, and he's come so far in his, for lack of a better term, "villain rehabilitation". They have to save him, they just have to. Hook needs to tell Emma everything thats going on, I think. Plus, the Dark One not being tethered to the dagger....thats a rather scary thought! And this new spell the Snow Queen released, the Spell of Shattered Sight...yeah, thats not good.

....Two weeks is going to kill me. Especially since I'm now faced with two weeks of "whats going to happen to Hook?"

PostPosted: November 20th, 2014, 6:12 pm 
Istari
Istari

I have 3 situations in my head that coukd happen:
1: Hook "dies" (like neal "died" in season 3 then wasn't dead, then was etc.)
2: Hook dies/almost dies, Emma saves him etc.
3: Hook actually dies and drama ensues.

Personally, I hope for #2...only because I don't want to have to think he's dead, or heaven forbid, he actually dies.
But because of the fact that Emma confessed she was worried she'd lose him too only 5 episodes ago...i think he will survive.

Check this out: http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/11/17/once- ... odonoghue/

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: November 21st, 2014, 1:00 am 
Istari
Istari

I'm holding out hope that they will not make the same mistake with Hook that they made with Graham. (which they realized they made a mistake with that character, so hopefully the past doesn't repeat itself). I do think they listen to fans on twitter and the like, and while it may not always play a role in where they take the show, I think it may carry some weight to a degree. There was a huge CaptainSwan push, and now look what we have. CaptainSwan. I've read a whole lot more of people not being thrilled with the possibility of him dying than I have people being ok with it. Hopefully its just a way of amping up the drama right now, because there hasn't been a mass amount of that this year. (which i've actually enjoyed) Have I mentioned hope enough in my post? *sigh* They just can't kill him off. Hookers will revolt. I will even be greatly tempted to stop watching because I will be so furious, and I'm absolutely obsessed with the show and have been since the first episode. They've brought his character so far....they can't just throw all that away!

(and I dont want to become a widow!!)

Another thought, personally I think Emma's had the best chemistry with Hook, so I really hope they dont ruin that for her. They have a connection.

PostPosted: November 22nd, 2014, 12:03 am 
Istari
Istari

Makes me feel a bit better

http://www.etonline.com/tv/154253_once_upon_a_times_jennifer_morrison_talks_heartless_hook_the_worst_spell_ever_and_more/?viewFull=true

PostPosted: November 23rd, 2014, 6:05 pm 
Istari
Istari

Look at this!!! Makes me feel so much better! It's a video of filming photos for 4x12 :-D
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=Vqmo9uq03Zc

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: November 24th, 2014, 12:22 am 
Istari
Istari

And episode 12 usually starts the second half of the season! :D yay!!! (also one of my 5 Colin facebook pages posted up photos yesterday or Friday with the info that they were photos of him "on set last night!!!")

PostPosted: December 2nd, 2014, 2:47 pm 
Istari
Istari

Ugh...the episode on Sunday :( I'm so annoyed with Rumple! For someone who has to most power on earth, he's naive...he can't have both Belle and his power. It's one or the other for him.

Poor Hook...did he really capture Mother Superior (Blue)? I have a feeling this is going to require a long explanation for Emma.

And the promo for 4x10...A Regina and Snow showdown! Yikes!

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: December 2nd, 2014, 11:39 pm 
Istari
Istari

Yeah, poor Hook is going to have some explaining to do, and I really hope it doesn't ruin his relationship with Emma. I mean, the poor guy can't help it, he doesn't want to do this stuff, but what can he do? Rumple's got his heart, he can control him, whether it be through mere threats or actually pulling out his heart and using it to control him. I hope Emma can see that, and I also hope she finds out whats been going on there! Not only so she can help Hook, but just so she knows she can't trust Rumple!

Hmm, wouldn't that be interesting if he at the last moment let Blue go, let her know what was going on, maybe she'd have a way of helping him? Who knows, sure looked like she was getting pulled into that hat.

The next episode looks like its going to be crazy! I love good Regina, but I gotta admit, its going to be fun seeing the Evil Queen come back out! She played that side so well. Also, I'm not ashamed to say I'm rather excited to see the bad side of Hook back as well....I mean, I'm all for good Hook, and I knew from the first episode he was in that he was a good man at heart, but I couldn't help but love his bad side too. ;-)

PostPosted: February 10th, 2015, 11:52 am 
Istari
Istari

Whoops...I thought I had replied here, sorry!

What did you think of the winter finale? Belle and Rumple..! I so did not see that coming!
Hook is most definitely alive and I'm relieved :p They'd better not do that to us again in 4b!

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: February 11th, 2015, 1:08 am 
Istari
Istari

While I'm sad to see a bump in the Rumbelle romance (after all the ball room dancing scene made me go all mushy and even get a little teary eyed...i feel no shame!), I am glad to see Belle go "excuse me, no, thats not going to work!". She stood up for herself, wasn't swayed by Rumple's words, she wasn't letting him off the hook easily for lying to her! And she saved Hook!!! How awesome is she?!?! I didn't see it coming, I admit, well not her banishing him basically. I knew she would wind up figuring out he was lying to her, but I didn't expect that reaction from her over it. And yet the guy still hasn't learned his lesson! What does he do? He goes and teams up with the Queens of Darkness!! Really Rumple?!? And from what I've read, they're going to be building the Emma/Hook romance, so I dont think they'll be ripping his heart out again in 4b. They know this CaptainSwan thing is huge, and its what fans were pushing for, and he's a very popular character, so hopefully all that will keep him around! I want to see the series end with the two of them together, that would be nice for the both of them, I think.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next