Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 19th, 2024, 10:36 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: HALLOWFEST - LOVELY COUNTRY HOME
PostPosted: October 28th, 2012, 10:35 pm 
Istari
Istari

Anastasia suppressed an exasperated sigh. Earlier, she had taken note of Raleigh's discomfort and annoyance with Feleciano's frequent references to Germany, but she doubted that Feleciano had noticed. Perhaps someone should tell the poor fellow...

But just then something caught her eye. Anastasia glanced over at Rumpel, and saw that he was eyeing herself and Elena suspiciously. "You're wondering if we're real, aren't you?" she asked. "Well here -" She thought for a moment and then thrust one of her arms towards Rumpel. To her satisfaction, it passed right through his body with little discomfort on her side. "There, you see?" Anastasia said. "That's more than cheap magic tricks."

married Mr. Darcy 6/14/2012

PostPosted: October 28th, 2012, 10:39 pm 
Welcomator
Welcomator

Location: Where there are handsome heroes and sexy villains.. all that need some lovin' ;)

"Who or what is Germany" wondered the Horseman, as yet another reference to the country was made by Feleciano. "No wonder that Raleigh chap is losing his patience" he thought. "He needs to be careful or he might lose his head" chuckled the Horseman to himself.

"This was a very good idea of our hosts" exclaimed The Horseman to the group. "You always need something to cheer yourself up when one is surrounded by ghosts and the possibility that a fellow guest is a murderer".

^ By me and my SS *squiggle hugs*

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: October 28th, 2012, 11:09 pm 
Dunadan
Dunadan

Rumpel stepped back when Anastasia's hand went right through him, "You really are a real ghost!" *evil laugh*

He walked over to Feleciano, "Who is this Germany, and why do you keep saying his name?"

PostPosted: October 28th, 2012, 11:18 pm 
Dwarf at Heart
Dwarf at Heart

(goodness, got to catch up here)

Moriel overhead Taur mention a bonfire. But the silly host nearly forgot. Too much chaos due to the murders. "Oh, how exciting," she said. "Who's the got the marshmallows? I want to make s'mores."

He saw there mirrored bright and fair

♥In a poly relationship with Kili and Tauriel♥

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: October 29th, 2012, 12:20 am 
Welcomator
Welcomator

Location: Where there are handsome heroes and sexy villains.. all that need some lovin' ;)

The Horseman gallantly handed his plate of marshmallows over to Moriel. "Here you are m'dear" as he passed her the plate. "Very tasty they are too" he added as he pulled his marshmallow from his stick and threw it into his neck. "Hmmm" he said as he smacked his er.. *ahem*...

"I think we need a little campfire decoration" he exclaimed as from underneath his cloak he pulled out dozens of teeny tiny cute little pumpkins, all carved and already lit. He placed them around the fire, sat them on logs, and even gave one group their own plate of mallows.

"There we are" he chuckled. "Much more better".

^ By me and my SS *squiggle hugs*

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: October 29th, 2012, 10:19 am 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Feleciano was surprised by Rumpel's question.

"He's my best friend! Well, technically I'm his PoW, but he's so nice to me, and he gives me food, and, and-" The Dark One cut him off. He just couldn't grasp the fact that Feleciano and Germany were people, but countries as well. It didn't seem to make any sense. Meanwhile, Italy went back to his marshmallows. (You see, Feleciano wasn't really Italian, but Italy itself. Makes perfect sense, no?)

PostPosted: October 29th, 2012, 3:53 pm 

Elena had been watching the exchange between Anastasia and the newcomer about how real ghosts are with amusement. She had also found that being a ghost came with the side-effect of being able to float through walls, floors and people, although the latter usually aren't really fond of that particular experience. In fact, she nearly scared one of the staff members to death after she floated through him while lost in thoughts, so she made sure to dodge persons after that.

Even though she couldn't eat marshmallows or feel the heat of the fire, Elena still enjoyed being near the bonfire. The little pumpkins brought by the Horseman looked adorable and it seemed most of the other guests were having a good time. Especially Feleciano, who was now excitedly chatting about a person called Germany who gave him food and who apparently was very nice to him.

PostPosted: October 29th, 2012, 5:39 pm 
Dunadan
Dunadan

Rumpel thought Feleciano had gone insane so he walked away, he went over to the Horseman (he was pleased that there someone at this party that wasn't to weird) "Hello, I like your little decorations. And what are these marshmallow things that you are cooking? I've never heard of them."

PostPosted: October 30th, 2012, 2:34 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

"Whatever they are, they are very good." Morgana said to Rumpel, sticking another one in the fire.
"Does anyone have any clue as to who the murderer might be? I still think Moriel or Robin Hood are the most likely suspects." she said, glancing around at the other guests.
Looking back at the fire, she remembered her marshmallow, which was now black and flaming. "Ah... anyone like their marshmallows burnt?"

PostPosted: October 30th, 2012, 4:20 pm 

"Oh dear, I hope we have enough mashmallows!" Taur said, observing the massive consumption of marshmallows before her. "We have another bag in the cellar-- like a really, really humongous bag!" She started inside before stopping at the door. "You know, something just occurred to me... has anyone seen Raleigh? He seems to have sulked off or something, with the Germany talk. Hm, I wonder what he has against the place," she wondered aloud as she resumed her journey to the cellar.

No sooner had she opened the cellar door than a ghastly smell came up. "What on earth---?" Taur said, crinkling her nose. "Ugh! Did we leave something rotting down there? Honestly, it's like someone d---" She stopped. Hanging eerily on a rope from a beam towards the bottom of the stairs was 2nd Lieutenant Raleigh.

Third victim: 2nd Lieutenant Raleigh
Time of death: 9:47pm (Oct. 29)

PostPosted: October 30th, 2012, 10:13 pm 
Dunadan
Dunadan

Rumpel turned to Morgana, "I'll try your burnt marshmallow." he pulled it off her stick and plopped it in his mouth, "Mmmm, it's very tasty."
Rumpel found a stick and put a few marshmallows on it, stuck them in the fire until they were burnt and then he ate them.

PostPosted: October 30th, 2012, 11:02 pm 
Istari
Istari

Anastasia sighed and crossed her ghostly arms, already tired of the party. Watching the others laughing and playing with the marshmallows... it made her think of all that she had lost.

"I wonder where Taur's gotten to," she wondered to herself. "She seems to be taking an awfully long time..."

Turning away, Anastasia drifted back towards the house. She knew what had happened almost as soon as she opened the door. The smell wasn't what caught her attention, but rather the aura... the feeling that another ghost had joined the company. Then she saw Taur standing in front of the stairs, staring dumbstruck at the body of Lieutenant Raleigh hanging from the ceiling.

"Oh my," Anastasia gasped. "Whatever happened this time?"

married Mr. Darcy 6/14/2012

PostPosted: October 31st, 2012, 1:10 am 
Dwarf at Heart
Dwarf at Heart

Moriel was enjoying a warm and gooey marshmallow, stuffed between two graham crackers and chocolate. It had been a long time since she last had s'mores. She then heard Taur saying something about there being enough marshmallows. "Best hope there is enough chocolate and graham crackers, too," she said. "I do plan on having more of these."

He saw there mirrored bright and fair

♥In a poly relationship with Kili and Tauriel♥

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: October 31st, 2012, 9:36 am 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Feleciano heard all of the commotion inside, so he dropped his s'mores and ran in. The moment he walked in, however, he regretted it dearly. The body of Raleigh hung from a beam, dead as a doornail. He felt faint.

"Not another one..." and the Italian swooned.

PostPosted: October 31st, 2012, 12:01 pm 

Raleigh really hadn't wanted much. Fearing that he was going to start shouting at the little Italian (and recognizing the terrible impropriety of such an action), he'd slipped off to go find a less fiery way to spend the evening. He remembered some of the boys at school talking about their parents' wine cellars and the inherent joys, so he'd gone to do a bit of investigating in the house.

By the time he felt the rope around his neck, it was too late.

One thing was for sure--he didn't want to float here staring at his own body. Dead? That was... ironic, really, given that he'd taken a break from a bloody war to come here.

"I say. This is a bit frightful." He looked around, noticing that one of the other ghosts was at the scene. Was that comforting, or simply more upsetting? He wasn't sure.

PostPosted: October 31st, 2012, 12:05 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

(ARGH! Sorry guys. I stupidly forgot that tech week for a play is THE WORST TIME to start anything, especially Hallowfest)

Mumbling under her breath, Amy knocked loudly on the door to the country estate. She had been trudging wearily ever since she and the Doctor had been separated, the TARDIS dematerializing without her and taking him god knows where. He wasn't picking up his mobile, which made it even worse than the last time she had been left behind, when he'd had to pose as a normal human lodger. At least then she had been able to keep in touch with him. Now she was utterly alone. Little Amelia Pond, abandoned by her Raggedy Doctor once again.

She banged harder on the door, not caring if the entire neighborhood heard her. She was cold and exhausted and in need of a meal, and she somehow had to get in contact with her Raggedy Man. "Oy!" she called out. "Open up! It's freezing out here and I am really, really cross."

Sig set and banner by the amazing Nurr!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next