Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 11:38 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2944 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 184  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: July 30th, 2006, 9:20 pm 
Elf
Elf

I like playing characters who are completely unlike me. Arrogant know-it-alls, trouble makers, and, depending on the rp, the ultimate evil. But I usually make two characters, and have one be good and one evil.

My favorite female character's name is Andromeda Williams. I've used her in all sorts of rps, though she started as my first ever character in a Harry Potter rp forum.

My favorite male character is Will Brighton, who also started in a Harry Potter rp forum. He's been a lot of things. Like a werewolf, and a vampire.

:hammer:

Profile       WWW         ICQ    

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 30th, 2006, 9:48 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

I don't have any male charries...I should make one.

I would have to say my favorite female, though, is my Meleth Elenwen. So much thought went into her, and she's so cool and elfy and I love her :) I really enjoy playing a cool, aloof, capable elf who has a secret background that she doesn't talk about. Atalante Mithivrin's coming along, though, as soon as I develop her more she'll be pretty cool. I don't really go on the non-LotR RPGS :P

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 30th, 2006, 10:39 pm 
Istari
Istari

Oh! Most of my charrecters are guys . My favorite would have to be : Sounder in Glitering Blades. i just love to go and discribe his movmentsand activities! ( he don't talk to much)

and my favorite girl would have to be.......uh.......Alex in Baby under the stars......i like to make people flip out for some reason and she is in the right position to make her flip out.....

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 31st, 2006, 6:01 pm 
Mageling
Mageling

I don't really like either of my female characters that much, though I'd have to say that I know Ghyreian in the Dragonlance RPG inside out. I don't have to think twice about her actions and dialogue.

it's hard to pick my favorite male character. I probably have two favorites. the most entertaining to play is probably my annoying, evil elf mage Denaris (who by the way doesn't know when to shut up). I've always had a thing for enigmatic swordsmen, so there's Knyn.

for some reason I can't stop creating suicidal characters. I've never contemplated suicide in my life, but I have about five characters who are all reckless, ruthless, and wanting to kill themselves. :D

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 31st, 2006, 9:23 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

You know, I was contemplating that the other day. None of my RP characters that I LIKE RPing are anything like me. I think with our RP charries we kind of create a different reality, you know? Something we find interesting because it's so totally opposite from us.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 1st, 2006, 2:10 am 
Pirate of the Halflings
Pirate of the Halflings

I never play OCs...one time I did, it was fun while it lasted until we had some problems with the RP, so we did not continue it. Dude, I hate when RPs die...

<center>Image</center>

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 1st, 2006, 6:21 am 

I love playing my nice evil character, he is so much fun :D And I agree with you Pip, I hate it when RP's die. Especially good ones. The first RP I ever join was good, but we encountered a couple of problems, including the loss of the RP leader, and it just kinda, faded.

[And can you add me to the member list, I asked to join already, but I'm not on the list :P ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 1st, 2006, 7:04 pm 
A-U's Official Tolkien Scholar
A-U's Official Tolkien Scholar

*ponders* It's really tough to decide.

I rarely play females, though my only OC is a female. I hardly ever use her, though, so...I dunno. I've attempted Elizabeth Swann before, too, and she's pretty fun. If I absolutely had to choose a favorite female role, though, it'd probably be Tia Dalma. There's something enjoyable about figuring out how to type with her accent. But like I said, I almost never take the female roles.

For males...I could never decide. I seem to almost always end up with the villains, which I actually enjoy (and since very few girls seem to enjoy the role of villainous male, it means I rarely have to fight for my spot). Captain Barbossa is always fun, as is Lord Cutler Beckett (though not as much as Barbossa). Darth Sidious is also really fun to do, though he's rarely needed in the few SW RPGs we have. On the non-villain side of it, I love playing Bootstrap Bill Turner and/or James Norrington. In the rare occasion that I feel more in the mood for comedy, Pintel and Ragetti are quite enjoyable (as long as I get them both; it's easier like that). Oh, and Joshamee Gibbs is also a very interesting character to play for a change of pace.

So...yeah. I love my characters, period. I'm pretty versatile (mainly because I write fanfics and therefore have a pretty good feel for jsut about any character), so I don't really have a set character that I always play. I prefer to bounce around and do everyone, cuz I love them all. :P *huggles characters*

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 1st, 2006, 7:47 pm 
Elven Shieldmaiden for Christ

Pippin wrote:
Dude, I hate when RPs die...

Geez, so do I!

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 1st, 2006, 7:54 pm 
Lady of Gondolin
Lady of Gondolin

It's a real bug.ger ;) when a RPG dies, there are some many good ones out their as well, i guess it seems that there are a lot of repeats and its hard to keep them all going... so i just pick and choose really

The waves that C R A S H E D upon
The R O C K S that you were trying to step along
And in my head I heard them play a S O N G

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 1st, 2006, 7:58 pm 

yep ditto...it's also hard to keep up with when it takes off and then you get lost and have to drop out...

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 1st, 2006, 8:01 pm 
Istari
Istari

yeah I hate it too. But its even worse when you were like in love with the RP and someone goes and does something stupid to get it locked and have half the pages delted cause of what they did. * still mad over insident*

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 1st, 2006, 8:05 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Yeah...so do I..it's gotten quite annoying lately *no offense* but if it dies down after a week or two, I'm a bit miffed.

My favorite female character-My namesake. I created her when I first came to A-U, and I've stuck with the name and appearance. Her history's been tweaked quite a bit, but I haven't touched it in a while.

Favorite male character...probably Elen's husband...Voronwe..though I haven't had a chance to try him out much lately since I created his bio..but I really dunno...he's the only male character I've created, other than Jaraj Saberrie, who I rarely use for SW rps..

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 1st, 2006, 8:08 pm 

i love my main female...i have two other females and an main male...i've tried to stick with them but it gets hard some times...

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 1st, 2006, 8:11 pm 
Lady of Gondolin
Lady of Gondolin

I cannot keep track of how many characters male and female I have... i know I have 5 vamp characters alone, 3 male 2 female, about 10 elven characters and then a few pirates, humans, fantasy creatures xD It gets quite overwhelming but I love them all

The waves that C R A S H E D upon
The R O C K S that you were trying to step along
And in my head I heard them play a S O N G

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 1st, 2006, 8:49 pm 
Pirate of the Halflings
Pirate of the Halflings

I've missed playing Anakin Skywalker and Darth Vader. Not many Star Wars RPs going on lately...

<center>Image</center>

Profile       WWW            

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2944 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 184  Next