Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently May 13th, 2024, 6:49 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 256 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next
 Post subject: Re: Once Upon a Time
PostPosted: May 13th, 2012, 10:25 pm 
Istari
Istari

SPOILERS POSSIBLE

1) I know, it was crazy! I know I said 'holy crap!' alot while watching! especially when Henry died, I didnt think they would actually have him die! And I'm curious to know what Jefferson meant when he told the nurse downstairs that Henry probably wouldn't recover, made it sound as though he had somethin to do with Henry's death, but Mary Margaret was with him. Thoughts, people?

2)Ah, ok, I didn't catch that part due to a family distraction. :eyeroll: Yeah, I would say that probably wouldnt be good. (what a shame...)

3)I couldn't believe Rumple told her he loved her!! So cute! I was so hoping those two would find each other again!

4) Yeah, I'm not sure what the conflicting memories would do. Not sure if it actually messes with your mind, or if Jefferson was just depressed about his daughter.

5) Well, everyone else is alright so I would guess he is too, you would have thought they would have showed him though! Then again, him turning back into wood had nothin to do with the curse, it depended on his behavior didnt it? He didnt do what he was supposed to do and help Emma when she was a child, in a sense he wasn't a 'good boy' like the fairy told him to be.

6) Oh yeah, she took on a dragon! Just like Dad! :lol: I did start laughing when she threw the sword aside and used her gun.

PostPosted: May 13th, 2012, 11:47 pm 

1) Ah... I can't keep up with you two's conversation in number form. :teehee:

Let me just freak out and say (major spoilers!)

JEFFERSON BRINGING BELLE AND RUMPLE TOGETHER IS PRETTY MUCH THE GREATEST CONFLUENCE OF AWESOME IMAGINABLE. AND WHY, WHY, DIDN'T WE SEE PAIGE WAKE UP?? I WANT GRACE AND JEFFERSON TO BEEEE BACCCCK TOOOOGEEETHER!!!!!

Okay, so Jefferson fangirling aside, I can't help be feel kind of betrayed by Rumple at the end! I always knew he wasn't entirely good but still. Especially after he got Belle back. I nearly cried when he saw her again for the first time. That whole scene was so, so sweet. :happy:

(Sorry I'm not making much sense. My mind is kind of blown. Especially with OUAT and Sherlock being on the same night. :P)

PostPosted: May 14th, 2012, 10:09 am 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Jefferson is captain of the Rumbelle ship and I love it! He also looked reeeeeeeeeeally attractive in the scene where he breaks Belle out for some reason.... ;) Did anyone catch the reference to One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest in that scene, or am I the only nerd that did?

Yeah, the Rumbelle reunion made me cry. THEY SHOULD HAVE KISSED!

Sig set and banner by the amazing Nurr!!

PostPosted: May 14th, 2012, 4:59 pm 
Elf
Elf

SPOILERS

Haha, my favorite part was when Emma dropped the sword, saying 'To hell with this," and just drew a gun. :D

And I thought Mary-Margret and David did kiss? :confused2: Maybe I imagined it? :p

AND OMG RUMPLE AND BELLE!!!! YAY! :D And Arabella, you totally called Emma waking Henry up with true-love's kiss. I thought that was kind of cool because it aired on Mother's Day, so....yeah. And I thought that Rumple would have used the true love potion to try and get Bae back! But then, of course, they would have had to invent another cliffhanger to end the series on.

It comes back in the fall, right? So excited!!! :-D

Click here to visit my site!

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: May 14th, 2012, 8:36 pm 
Istari
Istari

I would be surprised if it wont come back, I think its ABC's most popular show on Sunday nights. But agree with everyone, RUMPLE AND BELLE!!! YAY!!!! I was so happy!

PostPosted: May 15th, 2012, 4:53 pm 
Ent
Ent

Lithôniel wrote:
I would be surprised if it wont come back, I think its ABC's most popular show on Sunday nights. But agree with everyone, RUMPLE AND BELLE!!! YAY!!!! I was so happy!

I just read an article that stated that Once Upon a Time will be returning for a second season this fall. :)

PostPosted: May 16th, 2012, 12:42 am 
Istari
Istari

Yes! Thank you Leggieluver for sharing this awesome news! I cant wait to see what happens in season 2!!

PostPosted: May 19th, 2012, 10:24 pm 

Taurquende wrote:
1) Ah... I can't keep up with you two's conversation in number form. :teehee:

Let me just freak out and say (major spoilers!)

JEFFERSON BRINGING BELLE AND RUMPLE TOGETHER IS PRETTY MUCH THE GREATEST CONFLUENCE OF AWESOME IMAGINABLE. AND WHY, WHY, DIDN'T WE SEE PAIGE WAKE UP?? I WANT GRACE AND JEFFERSON TO BEEEE BACCCCK TOOOOGEEETHER!!!!!

Okay, so Jefferson fangirling aside, I can't help be feel kind of betrayed by Rumple at the end! I always knew he wasn't entirely good but still.

SO MUCH ACCURACY. Oh man. So much Jefferson love. And I really wanted to see August become real again! Also, I think it's totally fantastic that Rumple is bringing back the magic. We need good villain stuff continuing.

But, my friends. Kathryn and Frederick. KATHRYN AND FREDERICK. WHY DO WE NOT GET A REUNION? THAT HAD BETTER MEAN THEY'RE FINDING EACH OTHER AT THE BEGINNING OF NEXT SEASON.

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: August 14th, 2012, 11:13 pm 
Welcomator
Welcomator

Location: Where there are handsome heroes and sexy villains.. all that need some lovin' ;)

*quickly rushes down to the bottom of the page*

I am so glad that the UK only has 2 episodes left, as not only do I REALLY need to find out what the heck is going on (and whether my ship sails or sinks) but I need to be able to DISCUSS it with people!!!

Also, am I the only straight female out there who finds there is something very appealing and pixie-ish about Mary Margaret and that there is something about the Mayor that is attractive yet creepy? :P

I think it's probably deep rooted jealousy combined with admiration, as they look so different to one another, and yet everything about them is perfect. They both suit their clothes, their haistyles, everything. Not fair. :lol:

I think August is probably my favourite character though. I mean, Emma is being so dumb. This young guy with a nice face, and designer stubble, roars up on a motorbike, always wears leathers, takes an interest in her and the kid, tells her nothing more weird than stuff her 9 year old says, and she doesn't have any interest him? Girl, you loco. :blink:

^ By me and my SS *squiggle hugs*

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: August 14th, 2012, 11:37 pm 

:lol: Ah, August. An enigma wrapped in a typewriter wrapped in stubble. I love him. So much. This means you've seen his backstory by now, right?

Gosh, Mary Margaret and Regina are both beautiful ladies, but I love Regina's style more. What I wouldn't give to have her clothing designer!

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: August 14th, 2012, 11:59 pm 
Istari
Istari

Nurrantiel Mashiara wrote:
:lol: Ah, August. An enigma wrapped in a typewriter wrapped in stubble.

I love how you described August! Does anyone know when the official start date of the show is yet?

PostPosted: August 15th, 2012, 10:23 am 
Welcomator
Welcomator

Location: Where there are handsome heroes and sexy villains.. all that need some lovin' ;)

:lol: Ah, August. An enigma wrapped in a typewriter wrapped in stubble. I love him. So much. This means you've seen his backstory by now, right?

Gosh, Mary Margaret and Regina are both beautiful ladies, but I love Regina's style more. What I wouldn't give to have her clothing designer!

LOL! :lol:

I sort of already knew his backstory, as in who he really was, because my brother told me but I didn't understand how they fit in with his knowledge on events that happened in the other world, or how he could leave Storybrooke. I was seriously worried for a minute that he was Gold's son, and I was like "phew". I'm just glad there is someone in this I can silently drool over. I was thinking the Sheriff might have had to become that person, but then he died, and my ship had sunk before it had set sail. Not really sure if he is dead or not to be honest. I guess he is, but it surprised me.

I really hope though that August and Emma get together. Because now knowing everything about him, it was MEANT TO BE, although I hope not of those meant to be relations where "we're-meant-to-be-together-on-Tuesday-and-then-Wednesday-we-can't-see-each-other-any-more-I-don't-like-you-I'm-sorry-I-lied-I-forgive-you-why-didn't-you-didn't-trust-me-we-can't-be-together-Ok-we'll-start-seeing-each-other-again", because I don't think I could stand it. :P

I like David and Mary-Maragert but there is only so much indecision I can take. And I think Prince Charming got a rum deal. Most of the other characters are not too far away from their true characters, sometimes I just want to slap David. But at least he had something there that stopped him from spending the night with the Mayor. I just wanted to grab him by the shoulders and shout "NOOOOOOO" when he accepted her dinner invite. XD

Poor Sidney though. When is he ever going to learn?

When Mary-Margaret wears her little pink beret thing with her mittens and that lilac scarf, with her absolute pefect complexion and hair cut that I'm sure no one else suits, I just can't help staring. It's like Michelle Dockey from Downton Abbey with those eyebrows and that voice. WHY YOU SO PERFECT??

Oh, yeah the mayor has some great style. It clearly says "don't mess with this sister". But again her make-up and hair and everything is just perfect. I think the wardrobe and make-up people did a really great job with the females in this show. Everything suits their characters perfectly.

I am jealous though of how Emma can fit into that tiny leather jacket and those skinny jeans that my hamster wouldn't fit into. :frust:

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: August 17th, 2012, 1:00 am 
Istari
Istari

Ok, just saw a commercial tonight that said the new season would start on September 30th, in the US.

PostPosted: August 17th, 2012, 1:04 am 

Lithôniel wrote:
Ah, August. An enigma wrapped in a typewriter wrapped in stubble.

I love how you described August! Does anyone know when the official start date of the show is yet?

:lol: Sadly I cannot take credit for that description. Emma says it in one episode, I think "The Return" (but I'm not positive).

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: August 17th, 2012, 9:36 pm 
Ent
Ent

Lithôniel wrote:
Ok, just saw a commercial tonight that said the new season would start on September 30th, in the US.

Okay, I am beyond excited now!! :-D

PostPosted: August 17th, 2012, 10:59 pm 
Welcomator
Welcomator

Lithôniel wrote:

WHAAAAAT?

We still have 2 episodes left in the UK? How can you guys almost be on the second series??

Man, I am never going to be able to look at the tumblr tag at this rate. :-(

Profile       WWW            

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 256 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next