Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 19th, 2024, 12:40 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
PostPosted: March 31st, 2015, 11:01 pm 
Istari
Istari

Well...I dont think this "new SHIELD" is Hydra...but I still dont like them. I trust Coulson. And whoa Skye! I hope she can get control of her powers, because if she does she is gonna rock!!!

PostPosted: April 1st, 2015, 4:13 pm 
Istari
Istari

I know right, my sister's and I are thinking the same thing! She has some really amazing abilities! What do you think of the Inhumans, do you think some could end up helping Coulson in the future? I don't know if all of them would be good guys but a few might be.

Last edited by Captain Boromir on April 2nd, 2015, 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: April 1st, 2015, 11:01 pm 
Istari
Istari

I could see a Inhuman/SHIELD crossover thing go on in the future. Whether any of them remain a part of the core team I'm not sure. The only one I'd bet would is Skye, because her and Coulson have a bond. I can't wait to see what Skye's full potential is!!

Ok, so after considering the last two episodes, I just dont know what to think about this new SHIELD. I dont think the entire setup is corrupt, but I'm just not sure about that grey headed guy running things. All thats known about him is his SHIELD record, and a lot of "good" agents wound up being Hydra. He was the only one left in that room, so either he's just that dang good for an old guy, or he's a plant. If SHIELD was to be built back up, they'd be a threat to Hydra, heck they're still a threat with the team Coulson put together, we've seen them thwart Hydra themselves. So, whats the best way to make sure SHIELD never does build back up to its former strength?, have it be corrupt from the beginning. Kinda like a backup plan, just in case things dont to exactly as planned. I dont know, perhaps I'm just tossing out crazy theories!! One things for sure, that bald guy is a dirty bloke, taking a shot at Skye like that! He's irritating. I think Bobbi and Mack are in it for the right intentions, though I disagree with them wholeheartedly, but I dont think they're corrupt agents. They still care about the team, they just dont agree with the decisions being made.

PostPosted: April 2nd, 2015, 1:46 pm 
Istari
Istari

Yeah, Bobbie and Mack seem to be on the level for the most part, just confused. :confused:

But yeah I told my sister when that first soldier fired at Skye that they didn't listen to Bobbie about just using the.... I'm blanking on the name for some stupid reason, but the none lethal weapons :lol: . Next week will be interesting since it looks like you meet more of the Inhumans!

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: April 2nd, 2015, 4:14 pm 
Dwarf
Dwarf

Oh, look! A S.H.I.E.L.D. thread! :D Awesome!

What are your thoughts on Reina's new look? (I'm diggin' it.)

Any theories as to what Skye's gonna do now that she feels S.H.I.E.L.D. betrayed her?

And what is Phil gonna do now?!

Profile       WWW     YIM        

PostPosted: April 2nd, 2015, 11:03 pm 
Istari
Istari

Welcome Mavyan! As for Reina, I felt sorry for her, and I hope she can figure out her transformation (and be a good character too!). Being in pain every time you move would not be fun! I'm interested to see what all her powers are, of if we've seen it all already. These Inhumans offer an interesting angle, thats for sure! And as for Skye, I think she'll come back, she'll want to join back up with Coulson. She's just got to figure this out, and going with the eyeless guy (what's his name??) is her best bet at doing so, at the moment. S.H.I.E.L.D. has no idea how to deal with or help her with her powers. And as for Coulson, he's going to do what he does best, figure a way out of this mess while remaining level headed and tossing out bits of humor. :lol: I love Coulson. He's going to get S.H.I.E.L.D. back!!!!!

PostPosted: April 9th, 2015, 3:55 pm 
Istari
Istari

What did you think of the last episode? I don't dare say anything about it just in case you haven't seen it yet.

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: April 9th, 2015, 9:14 pm 
Istari
Istari

I saw it! Ok, this place Skye is at has me curious! I hope we see more of that, luckily it looks like we will. And holy cow Skye's mom!!!! And nutjob daddy is still there too! I thought he had left... Anyway, on the "new" SHIELD side, still dont like them. Absolutely loved Fitz and Jemma's little switcharoo at the end. I was so so disappointed in Jemma during the episode right up until that point. And what can be said about Coulson? He's just awesome. Tanking back SHIELD! Your thoughts?

PostPosted: April 13th, 2015, 4:56 pm 
Istari
Istari

I was totally shocked to see Skye's mom still alive! I agree about Jemma, though my sisters and I were hoping they were planning something like that, thankfully we were right! I'm betting Fitz is heading over to team up with Coulson and Hunter to look for Skye. And I wouldn't be surprised if Bobbi ends up helping them instead since she seems to be starting to question the other SHIELD's tactics.

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: April 14th, 2015, 11:44 pm 
Istari
Istari

Well, thoughts on tonights episode?

PostPosted: April 16th, 2015, 5:07 pm 
Istari
Istari

I liked it for the most part, May's back story was really sad, I had a bad feeling that it involved the young girl somehow and I'm not a big fan of children dying pretend or not.

I wasn't expecting the deal of Reina having the ability to see the future though, that could be interesting in future episodes. It would also be cool if she ends up joining the good side in the future but I don't know if they would go that route though.
I have to say the not trusting Coulson run is getting old though, especially from his own team. What did you think?

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: April 17th, 2015, 12:16 am 
Istari
Istari

The not trusting Coulson thing is more irritating to me than it is old, mainly because I back him all the way. Though I can understand their curiosity about what he's been hiding, I mean, just what was Coulson doing out globe hopping, making cover stories for his absences?

May's backstory was awesome to see, and a sad event thats for sure. Dont know what else she could have done in that situation, there was definitely a danger factor there, but still I can understand that mission haunting you. And I can understand her character better, why she's always so...you know, May. She's probably still carrying some guilt with her or something.

So what do you think, do you think Skye is going to keep daddy-nut around for a while, or will she stand by her "one dinner and I want him gone" thing? She's been looking for answers about her family for so long, and now she's found her parents, I kinda think she'll be tempted to have him stay for a while, simply out of curiosity about the past.

PostPosted: April 17th, 2015, 1:22 pm 
Istari
Istari

Agreed, my sister and I were talking about that too, her dad is still a nut but you kind of understand him more now. I mean who wouldn't go nuts after seeing your wife skinned alive and your daughter kidnapped. I think Skye's friend might know that the leader is Skye's mother now since she was there with them. Do you think he will spill?

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: May 8th, 2015, 2:04 pm 
Istari
Istari

The season finale will be really interesting, I wasn't expecting that from Skye's mom! Do you think her mom and dad were working together all along?

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: May 15th, 2015, 12:14 am 
Istari
Istari

holy crap the finale was like WOW! First off, I would like to say that I think Fitz had the best line in the whole show, while fighting Gordon. Freaking loved that. Second, when Coulson caught that crystal I was like no! they cannot do this to me again!!! But he was saved! A costly save, but he's alive at least! I wonder what they'll do next season, if they'll whip something up to replace his hand. And Ward! Oh dear, looks like Hydra found a new head. And what about Bobbi?? Holy cow is she awesome!

PostPosted: May 15th, 2015, 1:07 pm 
Istari
Istari

Yeah there was rumors that Bobbi was getting her own show but now they don't think that will happen, I guess we'll see. our jaws dropped at the very end, do you think that thing killed Gemma or what exactly? I'm curious if we will get to see the meetings with Skye and her father in the future? And Fitz was great in that episode! I'm curious if Coulson gets an arm similar to Deathloks or something.

Profile       WWW            

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next