Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently June 6th, 2024, 2:59 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Alias:Season 5 [SPOILERS]
PostPosted: September 29th, 2005, 11:04 pm 
Istari
Istari

Ok i'm going to warn you now, about the big bad SPOILERS!! If you want to read this it is at your own risk, believe me.. it will shock you, but of course that is Alias. :-)

WARNING SPOILER ZONE!!

OMG VAUGHN DIED!!!!!!!
I am in shock... total shock.. I can't believe they killed him off, though the season looks like it'll be great.. no Vaughn.. no funny Vaughn. Well ok so maybe I should call him Michelle... but no he's Vaughn.

*cries*

Ok i'm going to be postive or at least try. The part where they jumped over the cliff at the party was awesome, and I knew that one blonde girl was bad!!!

"The doctor called..."
"Syd we don't have time for this."
"I'm pregnant."
"What?!?!"
"There they are!"

<center>Proud Member many Clubs (specially the Nazgul Club) Nazgul #3
Image</center>

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 15th, 2005, 8:56 am 
Balrog
Balrog

eh, can somebody fill me in on the second episode? I havent gotten the chance to watch that due to my sister hogging the TV..*growls*

The third episode was awesome, however!!

[font=Courier, monospace]SPOLIERS[/font]
When I saw that Rachel was in the same situation as Sydney was, I was a little excited, wanting to see what would happen. Also, at the end of the show, I jumped when the bomb went off..I didn't think it was actually a bomb, just something else..

Also, does anybody like Tom?[/b]

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 23rd, 2005, 8:35 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf

Yeah, I know. They've taken off HALF of the Alias cast pratically! Weiss is quitting, I guess he's going to move on to new things. And..well Nadia's character is pretty much gone I think her character is going to be mentioned a lot this season but she's not going to be on. Cause anyways, she's not even on the theme part where it shows all the cast members. And, Michael Vartan (Vaughn) got fired. That's what I read, no one knows why he got fired though..so yeah..lots of theories about that..but yeah. I think..that Alias..is sort of going in for a newer start. It got pretty stale last season, I know that some people won't agree, but I just thought Alias sucked in the fourth season. Sorry if anyone's offended, but I think that this season they're making a lot of changes and it'll be better. :-D

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 26th, 2005, 5:59 pm 
Istari
Istari

Yeah they are making a lot of changes.. which can be a good and bad thing.. I still miss Vaughn though..

Yea, I like Tom, he's hilarious!! Rachel is awesome too, and she is like a new agent now there or whatever.. I'm still kinda wondering what's going to happen when Jennifer Garner has her baby.. like if she'll continue with the show or not.

The second episode.. um.. let me think what happened.
Here is an episode review thing from ABC.com, its nice and detailed.
http://abc.go.com/primetime/alias/missions/episode502a.html

And did anyone else think the fourth episode rocked? That one was awesome!! Very very funny!

And yeah I think Nadia is pretty much gone actor wise.. but really to me Nadia wasn't really a strong character.. might just be me though

Image</center>

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 27th, 2005, 4:21 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf

Tanthoronial wrote:
Yeah they are making a lot of changes.. which can be a good and bad thing.. I still miss Vaughn though..

Yea, I like Tom, he's hilarious!! Rachel is awesome too, and she is like a new agent now there or whatever.. I'm still kinda wondering what's going to happen when Jennifer Garner has her baby.. like if she'll continue with the show or not.

The second episode.. um.. let me think what happened.
Here is an episode review thing from ABC.com, its nice and detailed.
http://abc.go.com/primetime/alias/missions/episode502a.html

And did anyone else think the fourth episode rocked? That one was awesome!! Very very funny!

And yeah I think Nadia is pretty much gone actor wise.. but really to me Nadia wasn't really a strong character.. might just be me though

Yeah..I didn't think she was either...it also pretty much annoyed me..beacuse like..I dunno. Her and Syd were all trying to get 'close' last season and stuff. Oh, I don't know lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 28th, 2005, 3:52 pm 
Istari
Istari

Yeah and well her character just sorta sprung up out of nowhere, and I think it was meant to help the show along.. but like I don't think it really did. Well not much anyway. Except now we've got the whole Solane wanting to find her cure thing. But Syd didn't seem real worried about Nadia much.. like most sisters would stay with their sister....you'd think.. not Syd though

Image</center>

Profile           YIM