Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 24th, 2024, 9:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: fav TV shows
PostPosted: June 24th, 2014, 11:18 am 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

Currently:
-Game of Thrones (Just started watching, almost finished with season 1)
-Bates Motel (Finished season 1 and season 2 is currently airing in my country)
-Young Dracula(I had a long break, but now I'm almost finished with season 3 of 5)
-Once Upon A Time(Just finished with season 3, waiting for next season, but in the mood to rewatch previous seasons)
-Once Upon A Time in Wonderland(finished this, but so addicted to it at the moment)
-True Blood(catching up with previous seasons (4, 5, and 6) before watching the new one)

Other shows I like, but I am either finished with, but still enjoy) or taking a break or waiting for new season:
-Sherlock(seen all seasons, waiting for next season, always enjoy watching it and talking about it)
-Doctor Who(Seen some episodes from season 1(9th doctor), 5, 6 and 7, but will soon finish watching all these seasons and check out 10th doctor. Hopefully I will catch up soon, but I'm having a little break)
-Franklin and Bash(Seen season 1, 2, and 3, just waiting for season 4)
-Awake(Seen a couple of episodes, but I'm sort of futting it of because it was cancelled)
-Brotherhood(Seen a couple of episodes, but have the complete season 1 on my shelf)
-The Borgias(Seen season 1 and 2, and they will soon be airing season 3, so sad it was cancelled)
-

PostPosted: June 24th, 2014, 3:19 pm 
Istari
Istari

Person of Interest
Ncis: Los Angeles
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D
Studio C
Face off
Bonanza

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: October 4th, 2015, 11:05 pm 
Dunadan
Dunadan

Anything NASCAR
Game of Thrones
General Hospital
Nashville

probably a few more but I can't think of them right now

PostPosted: October 5th, 2015, 4:12 pm 
Istari
Istari

NASCAR is awesome! Who is your favorite driver?

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: October 6th, 2015, 7:45 am 
Dunedain Ranger of Arnor
Dunedain Ranger of Arnor

Nascar???? kinda forgot about that. Used to run a fantasy team on Yahoo, but haven't the last couple years. Is my homey Kasey Kahne still driving?

One of my fav shows is back on here.... Homeland!

The Free Company of Arnor
~ ~ ~

Durian: Dúnedain Ranger of the North: Rhudaurian Lineage
- - - -
Roleplay Repository

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: October 6th, 2015, 11:42 am 
Vala
Vala

Adding Bob's Burgers to the list.

Rest in peace Carrie Fisher, the legend we didn't deserve.

PostPosted: October 6th, 2015, 1:52 pm 
Istari
Istari

Hanasían wrote:
Nascar???? kinda forgot about that. Used to run a fantasy team on Yahoo, but haven't the last couple years. Is my homey Kasey Kahne still driving?

Yeah he is still driving for Hendrick. His current teammates are Jeff Gordon, Jimmie Johnson and Earnhardt JR. Though next year Chase Elliot is replacing Jeff Gordon who is retiring after this season. Sadly Kahne didn't make the chase this year, his teammates did though but Jimmie Johnson just got eliminated from the first round so Gordon and JR. are the only ones left as far as his teammates go for a chance at winning the championship this year.

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: October 7th, 2015, 8:05 am 
Dunadan
Dunadan

Kasey Kahne is driving the #5 car and currently is 17th in the standings.

How surprised where you, Captain Boromir, when Jimmie Johnson was eliminated from the Chase? I sure look forward to the rest of the season. Who do you hope will win? Just for old times sake, I would like to see Jeff Gordon take the trophy.

The cool cars are what got me liking NASCAR. There was this one car, painted yellow with all these cute little M&M's all over it, that was the start of it all. As I watched the races and got hooked, Kyle Busch became my fave driver. Who's yours?

I live about an hour and a half from Daytona International Speedway and go there quite often. The remodeling is outstanding.

I hope NASCAR America stays on once the season is over.

PostPosted: October 8th, 2015, 3:01 pm 
Istari
Istari

Starshine wrote:
Kasey Kahne is driving the #5 car and currently is 17th in the standings.

How surprised where you, Captain Boromir, when Jimmie Johnson was eliminated from the Chase? I sure look forward to the rest of the season. Who do you hope will win? Just for old times sake, I would like to see Jeff Gordon take the trophy.

The cool cars are what got me liking NASCAR. There was this one car, painted yellow with all these cute little M&M's all over it, that was the start of it all. As I watched the races and got hooked, Kyle Busch became my fave driver. Who's yours?

I live about an hour and a half from Daytona International Speedway and go there quite often. The remodeling is outstanding.

I hope NASCAR America stays on once the season is over.

You actually kind of guessed it by who you said you would like to see when it this year, my favorite driver is Jeff Gordon, so I would like to see him when it one more time before he retires. I was completely shocked that Jimmie got eliminated, it shows with this new format that it can be anyone's shot to win but at the same time you can be eliminated in just one race.
I used to not like Kyle Busch at all just because he had a really bad temper and everything, but he seems to have matured a lot this season. I'm just happy wasn't killed in that wreck this year! Especially with a wife who was pregnant at the time, that would have been devastating. I have never been to an actual NASCAR race, would love to go sometime but where I live there are not many tracks in my area. Been to a local track before though, but it's not the same. My sister and I were talking and we agree that it would be awesome to be NASCAR driver if ever given the opportunity.

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: October 8th, 2015, 9:09 pm 
Dunadan
Dunadan

It's great living so close to Daytona International Speedway. I was at the Daytona 500 a few years ago when Dale jr. won and the same year I was at the Coke 400 but it rained and was postponed until the next day. We went back and it rained again after lots of laps so Aric Almirola was given the win. I love the Air Titans and the jet dryers. You have to hold your ears when they go by.

I liked the M&M car before I liked the driver. But I guess I liked Kyle Busch for the very reason others don't. Bad boy. He has mellowed since that horrible crash and I am glad he made the Chase.

After Jeff Gordon retires, who will be your fave driver?

PostPosted: October 9th, 2015, 3:03 pm 
Istari
Istari

Starshine wrote:
It's great living so close to Daytona International Speedway. I was at the Daytona 500 a few years ago when Dale jr. won and the same year I was at the Coke 400 but it rained and was postponed until the next day. We went back and it rained again after lots of laps so Aric Almirola was given the win. I love the Air Titans and the jet dryers. You have to hold your ears when they go by.

I liked the M&M car before I liked the driver. But I guess I liked Kyle Busch for the very reason others don't. Bad boy. He has mellowed since that horrible crash and I am glad he made the Chase.

After Jeff Gordon retires, who will be your fave driver?

Not completely sure. I don't know if I will ever be as big a fan of another driver, though there are a few I like. Chase Elliot who is replacing him is pretty good, I also like Jamie McMurray and Kyle Larson. So there are a few options out there.

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: October 10th, 2015, 10:30 am 
Dunadan
Dunadan

I like Chase Elliot too. I met his dad at DIS and got his autograph. I guess I like all the drivers for different reasons. They all have different personalities and styles of driving. Plus I really do love the cars.

There is such a cute kid's show I like. It is called Daniel Tiger's Neighbourhood.

PostPosted: October 19th, 2015, 9:08 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

Anyone seen The Outback Adventure byClinton Anderson? It is a series/ show about horse training. Of course you have to be into that kind of thing, but if you are it is really good!

Visit The Varsian Kingdom!

Profile       WWW     YIM        

PostPosted: October 20th, 2015, 1:51 pm 
Vala
Vala

Jerry Springer. I mean, what even, it does not get more high-brow than that. All that class is just so amazing.

Rest in peace Carrie Fisher, the legend we didn't deserve.

PostPosted: October 20th, 2015, 2:33 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

Zoids is an old one but a good one! If anyone likes anime check it out it is cool.

Visit The Varsian Kingdom!

Profile       WWW     YIM        

PostPosted: October 21st, 2015, 8:05 pm 
Dunadan
Dunadan

I will be watching Nashville in about 2 hours. Love that country music.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next