Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 19th, 2024, 5:12 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 8th, 2010, 11:31 am 
Half-elf
Half-elf

Oh man, that's just incredible. I would love to see them live someday... sadly I doubt they'll ever come to Poland tho :P

I haven't heard their longplay yet, but the Exquisite Corpse EP made a huge impression on me. And yeah, I must admit that their music really does have the 'magical' thing - I love when music is that emotional and (how to describe it... oh yes) multi - dimensional ;P you gotta adore the layered guitar parts. Stars, which is my favourite Warpaint's song, is a perfect example.

I envy you the pictures with the beautiful Warpaint ladies! (well, I really love pretty, indie girls, guess it's the effect of my musical taste. :D) And, as a musician, I also see some nice gear up here! The bass guitar is nearly as pretty as the girls :P. Looks like a Rickenbacker, and I've always loved this colour!

LOL! The bass player's killing me with the adidas trousers and heavy boots! She surely does look indie :D.

There's only one thing i dislike about all that... beer in plastic mugs, YUK!

Profile               ICQ    

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 10th, 2010, 9:36 pm 
Mageling
Mageling

That looks amaaaaaaazing. They're the only all girl band I've seen too, wow.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject: Re: Look at these pictures from the gig I just went to...
PostPosted: April 15th, 2011, 5:41 am 
Half-elf
Half-elf

Yeah! I'm propably seeing them this August. Warpaint in Poland - I thought it was impossible :D. Generally, this year, Polish music festivals are going to be really cool - there are many huge names such as Moby, Coldplay, etc., but there are also many small diamonds such as Warpaint for example.

And by the way, talking about festivals - If you are planning to visit some this summer - I honestly invite you to Poland. People come here from abroad saying that it's really good business - they are much cheaper than the western ones (really, the difference between them and ours is huuge, and you spend much less money during the stay - on food etc.), there is always a huge diversity of artists (the best examples are Heineken Open'er Festival - the major alternative one, and Off Festival - smaller but I'd say even more alternative.). And the atmosphere is great - Polish People are known for their hospitality ;). The only thing you can't be sure about is the weather - especially in July, well sadly it's not Mediterranean climate ;D

Profile               ICQ