Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 24th, 2024, 6:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 172 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 20th, 2007, 1:21 pm 
Maia
Maia

(No problem Ness ;) )

It looked like Sam had the situation under control, so Goldie headed back to where the others were.
"Hey everyone!" Goldie siad, slightly intimidated by Esmerelda, DD and Elen's dates. Who would have guessed that Legolas, Will and Norrington would all be here? She had already met Autumn and Obi-Wan, but she was glad to see them again.

Thank you for five-plus wonderful years of obsession, friendship and fun

Last edited by ~RinielAranel~ on June 20th, 2007, 1:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 20th, 2007, 1:26 pm 
Istari
Istari

"Oh Goldie I certainly know what you mean. I will have to keep Will on a short leash. No fighting with anyone hear me, Will? Will" Drew said. However Will was busy listening to Autmn talking about Obi. "Terrorizing?" at that Will pulled out his sword. Drew shrieked. "We shall have none of that, William! Put that thing away right now!" Will gave an apologetic look at put his sword away. "Thank, deary" Drew said to Will with a sigh. "You look like me, Will said in reference to Legolag". "Oh my" Drew said as she rolled her eyes...

Destiny I'm a Christian boycrazy girl. Will Turner's wife ^&? Image Image Avatar by JF, banners by Taurquende, Nurrantiel Mashiara, Silme Meleth TarNymphadora, and JF taught me how to use banners. Thanks to all!

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 20th, 2007, 1:28 pm 
Maia
Maia

Autumn giggled even more at the sight of Legolas and Will. And, unable to help herself, she made the situation worse.

"Hey, look Legolas, it's you! With a go tee!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 20th, 2007, 1:29 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Esmerelda stepped back at Will's sudden outburst. Once Drew had calmed him down, she leaned over and whispered in Drew's ear "Atleast Jack isn't here! Or things would be a real mess" she winked, leaning back. Surveying Will and Legolas sizing each other up, each of them looking similar too the other. It was all rather amusing.

Ringer for Christ

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 20th, 2007, 1:29 pm 
Maia
Maia

Goldie laughed at everyone's teasing, feeling much more at ease.

Just then a loud noise erupted from Gandalf's tent. Uh oh...guess Sam didn't have it under control. SHe ran back to the hobbits.

(I gotta go everyone. I'll be back later! :) )

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 20th, 2007, 1:35 pm 
Travelling Shieldmaiden
Travelling Shieldmaiden

Elenriel bit her lip at Autumn's comment, hoping that things would not get out of hand.

"I was about to say the same." Legolas replied, studying Will.

"Oh no." Elenriel muttered under her breath. She then turned to look at Drew. "Hope this doesn't turn into a problem." she muttered.

"Don't worry, dear. I can assure you it will not." Legolas replied, hearing his wife's words and glancing at her for a brief moment before turning his attention back on Will, his impassive expression displaying little of his feelings.

Elenriel looked at Drew, hoping that she would get Will to agree.

Last edited by Lady Elenriel on June 20th, 2007, 1:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 20th, 2007, 1:36 pm 
Istari
Istari

"Indeed, Esmerelda. If Jack were things woudl get mighty messy right fast in fact. ".
At Autumn's comment Drew burst into a laughing fit. "Oh my word.." Drew trailed off unable to control her laughter once again.
"Why does he look like me" Will said in that innocent child like voice that he would use when he was confused. "Don't worry about it, Babe" Drew told Will and gave him a kiss on the check. Allright if you are sure..." "I am sure, she replied.
Goldie, Okay. We will miss you but we will see you later! (waves)

Destiny I'm a Christian boycrazy girl. Will Turner's wife ^&? Image Image Avatar by JF, banners by Taurquende, Nurrantiel Mashiara, Silme Meleth TarNymphadora, and JF taught me how to use banners. Thanks to all!

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 20th, 2007, 1:40 pm 
Travelling Shieldmaiden
Travelling Shieldmaiden

Elenriel shot her husband a pleading look not to worsen the situation.

"Let us forget about it." Legolas replied, sensing that Will had a good heart and was not one to start trouble.

Elenriel exhaled a deep breath, relieved that one disaster had been averted. "Hannon le, beloved." she whispered to her husband as she kissed him on the cheek.

(EDIT: I have to go now. See all of you later!)

Last edited by Lady Elenriel on June 20th, 2007, 1:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 20th, 2007, 1:42 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf

A loud explosion of fireworks erupted just as Marroc entered the confined areas of the AU hobbit ball. People were everywhere, setting up the banners, chasing after a few smaller hobbits, and some even drinking large quanities of red punch.

Following not a few feet behind Marroc, Cleallyra entered. "I think we should go for the punch," Marroc commented, grinning at Cleallyra.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 20th, 2007, 1:44 pm 
Istari
Istari

"Very well my good sir" Will said and then shook Legolas's hand. Drew smiled up at Will. He smiled back at her, "Anything for you, my love". Drew blushed and then rolled her eyes. Drew at jumped at the sound of fireworks. Will grabbed her arm gently but could not resist laughing at the scared look on her face. Drew playfully hit him on the shoulder. "Stop that! It was not funny", Drew said. "I am sorry, Dear", Will said...

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 20th, 2007, 1:46 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Cleallyra smiled and straightened out the folds in her white dress. "Yes, punch sounds good... and so does that cake." Cleallyra craned her neck to gaze up at the huge cake towering above them. Suddenly a hobbit popped out of the top and the pair recognized him as the one and only Pippin Took. :teehee:

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 20th, 2007, 1:54 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf

"Indeed it does." Marroc replied, eyeing the large cake. His eyes suddenly bolted open as Pippin sent the top flying off only to land but a foot away on the ground. Marroc laughed uncontrollably.

"If any hobbit could have hidden in that cake - we could only have guessed it's Peregrin Took." He took lead towards the long table, decorated with sweets off all sorts, and stealthily grabbed two cups, filling them both to the brim with cold punch. "Here you go," he said, handing one to Cleallyra. "Now, where is everyone?"

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 20th, 2007, 1:58 pm 
Maia
Maia

(popping back in for a moment)

Goldie arrived at the tent just in time to see Merry set off another firework, with poor Sam cowering in a corner.

"I told 'im to stop, I did, but the darn idiot won't listen to a word of it!" Sam cried, firghtened by the noise. Merry's face had been stained black from the fireworks.

Goldie looked around. "Where are Frodo and Pippin?"

"Frodo went off to find Mr. Bilbo, I reckon," Sam replied. "I thought Pippin was 'ere just a moment ago."

Merry giggled as he picked up another firework. "Oh no you don't," Goldie said, running over and grabbing his arm. "Go find Pippin, will you?"

Merry ran out the door, but not before Goldie heard an uproar coming from the direction of the Cake. What did they do now? She could only laugh.

Last edited by ~RinielAranel~ on June 20th, 2007, 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 20th, 2007, 2:05 pm 
Retired Welcomator
Retired Welcomator

Whoa, guys, are we sure we're ready to start? :confused: Back in Suggestions & Comments, folks are still talking about setting up multiple threads for different activities. I definitely think we should consider that before beginning. This is going to get too chaotic.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 20th, 2007, 2:05 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Cleallyra took the cup and thanked Marroc before her attention was averted by a firework being set off by a tent not too far away. She rushed over and found Goldie scolding Merry.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 20th, 2007, 2:08 pm 
Welcomator
Welcomator

Location: Where there are handsome heroes and sexy villains.. all that need some lovin' ;)

It looks like we're not getting any ball threads this time.... doesn't it?

^ By me and my SS *squiggle hugs*

Profile       WWW            

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 172 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next