Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 28th, 2024, 9:05 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The paragraph Game
PostPosted: July 19th, 2005, 3:14 am 

This game is awesome if you love to write or you are just bored, what we will do is... I'll will start a story, and the next person will start off where I left off then the next person will start up where the last person left off... Do what ever you wish as long as it isn't hellaciously off accord...

Mid noon, I drew my sword, the gleam from the blade reflecting bright light as the sun struck it. I knew what was coming, I could smell them, their sulfury breath, their dead flesh, it was all coming too close and becoming too real. I could hear them rustling in the far off brush, drawing arrows from their back sheaths, running at full speed trampling the earth beneath their feet and grunting loudly with each stomp. An arrow flew closley past my brow as they entered the clearing I couldn't believe what I saw. ---

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 19th, 2005, 1:12 pm 
Retired Welcomator
Retired Welcomator

over 100 orcs trampled out of the forest, roaring and growling with such a hate i was far too familiar with. i stood ready with my few companions on either side. the ground began to rumble louder with their ever advancing steps. another arrow landed just left of my ankle. then another whistled just past my shoulder. my allies behind me began to fire their arrows. they struck true. finally the time came. i rushed forward, the blade in my hand seemed eager. but then i paused, not believing what my eyes reported.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 20th, 2005, 11:22 am 
Maia
Maia

They were not just orcs. There came a large creature with them that I had never seen, although there were many things I had never seen as I was a foreigner of this land. The beast was large and almost dragon like, but with a shorter nect, and the snout was replaced with a beak, and it had no wings. My trance was broken when an arrow struck the side of my cheek leaving a small cut on my cheekbone. The arrow actually hit one of my kinsmen behind me. I was about rush to him but couldn't.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 20th, 2005, 4:11 pm 
Istari
Istari

My legs were rooted to the floor, unable to move even though I screamed silently at them to obey my command. A feeling a darkness was crossing the land, bearing down on the men like a black cloud, making them look up in fear. It engulfed them, leaving a silence behind that even war could not part. The kinsman who was struck had managed to pull the arrow out, only to pass out onto the muddy ground. Eventually, through my screaming, my legs were free to move.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 13th, 2005, 5:17 am 
Dunadan
Dunadan

i rushed over to my fallen friend feeling for a pulse there was none. i began to panic. i tried mouth to mouth, but one of my fellow comrads, camarie, pulled me away just as an arrow hit where i was. my vision became blurred as camarie carried me over to a tree where i could no longer see my best friend and cousin be trampled by the advancing orcs. Camarie shook me and tried to shake me from my revire.

thx Eruadan

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 30th, 2006, 1:17 pm 
Elf
Elf

..however, I was at the time paralysed with grief, eyes closed tight.
It was the quiet birdsong which finally let me move from my stillness, my limbs waking as I attempted to get to my feet.
We had to run...they were approaching fast.
It was only then that I realised...

Profile           YIM