Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 19th, 2024, 8:57 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 5th, 2008, 12:34 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

Reality: I have many things to do today... cleaning mostly.

Journal Entry #17: Jedi Knight Jax Nova

Mirna will be leaving at noon tomorow, and in her absence the Jedi council has requested me to return to Coruscant Image

to further investigate the attacks on my onclave that Master Ranscis Image

has been investigating. Oppo Rancisis has been a long time friend and I look forward to seeing him again as well as my good friends Eath Koth
and Luminara Undulie

Visit The Varsian Kingdom!

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 5th, 2008, 2:22 pm 
Maia
Maia

Reality: I saw the Jr. Play last night and am willing to participate in the Sr. Musical for not participating in the PLay. :D

Star Wars:

Journal Entry # 13: Mirna Lawel, Padawan Learner, Jedi Apprentice

I took leave of Jax Nova at Noon today. I readied the Sparrow Nova and left for Naboo, I recieved a message from both my brother and Felix, and I replied, happy to at least hear from them.

I hope that Jax Nova is doing well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 6th, 2008, 1:59 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

Reality: We went and had a get-together with some friends tongiht

Starwars:

Journal Entry #18: Jedi Master, Jax Nova
I finally arrived at the Jedi council. Master Rancisis has tracked the location of my second attacker. Him and I will investigate further in hopes of discovering where these men learned of the dark side of the force and why they were after me.

Later in the day I remaniced with old friends, talking of times past and what had been happening in thier lives since I left Coruscant to start the onclave on Degoba.

That evening I sent a message to Mirna.

Subject: Greetings from Coruscant
Attachment:Click HERE to oppen attachment

Greetings, I have reached Coruscant and decided to message you to be sure all is going well. Also to inform you that I will be on a mission and am unsure how long it will keep me away from the onclave. My droids TM-44 and C4-EX have been informed to open the security doors if you are to return. you will need the code in the attached file.
If you need anything just message me or ask the droids. Farewell for a time.

Sincearly,
Master Nova

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 6th, 2008, 10:43 pm 
Maia
Maia

Reality: I watched Wall-E today. It amused me. :D

Star Wars:

Journal Entry # 14: Mirna Lawel, Padawan Learner, Jedi Apprentice

I recieved a message from my Master today as I arrive on Naboo. So far all is going well and I have found several of the things I need to build a lightsaber and everyone is quite glad to see me.

Later in the day, I decied to send a message back.

To: Jedi Master Jax Nova
Subject: Re: Greetings from Coruscant

Greetings Master. I have just reached Naboo and have successfully found several of the things I need to build my lightsaber. It may take me several more weeks to find the other things I need.

Thank you for everything.

Sincerely,
Padawan Learner Mirna Lawel

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 8th, 2008, 12:33 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Reality: I am busy out of my mind!! :P

Starwars:
Journal Entry #19: Jedi Master, Jax Nova
As soon as our visiting was over Master Rancisis and I were sent directly to the slums of Coruscant where they had happened to locate a possible contact who may kow something about my attackers.
We have been traveling for nearly a day, with out any speeder access to the lower levesl we are restricted to walking. It will be some time before we make it to our location.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 9th, 2008, 5:16 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Reality: I am about ready to take my digital work station (recording thingy mabober) outside, set in on a hill, get a shot gun, and fil the blasted thing full of led.... :mad: :explode: *deep breaths* *clams down*

Starwars: ( a nicer version of reality... or non-reality)

Journal Entry #20: Jedi Master Jax Nova

We finally made it to the slums of Coruscant. Rancisis and I made our way into the gang headquarters where our contact was suposed to be hidding, but when we got there everything was destroyed. We found blaster bolts as well as lightsaber cuts.

We did, however, find a small lead. A piece of cloth. It wasn't much but we have been checking the local stores and it seems that there is a limmited suply of the garments if came off of.

We will start visiting the "limited" number of people who own these garments. We are currently on 400 of 14590.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 10th, 2008, 8:26 pm 
Maia
Maia

Reality: I got 96% on my Math Test...

Star Wars:

Journal # 15: Padawan Learner, Jedi Apprentice, Mirna Lawel

My friends and family have helped me in finding the things I need and so far we have been unsuccesful in finding anything else.

I am now to go to Tatooine and see if I can have any more luck there. My friends Felix and Dune are to come with me, to help. I am to leave the day after tommorrow.

This is very tireing, yet very exciting...I hope I am able to do this in the next few weeks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 10th, 2008, 10:41 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

(Hey, just wondering. You think if we set up an RP simular to this people would be interested? I'll post something about it in the ides/help thread to see what people's responses are but I thought since it's different from the average RP it might go over well. *shrugs* and congrats on getting such high score on your math test!!)

Reality: I just churned butter by hand. :D

Starwars: Journal Entry #21: Jedi Master Jax Nova

Oppo and I traced the piece of cloth back to a Quaren named Slithen. He denies he even bought the piece of clothing, but we could sense his deception, and fear.
Acting on this hunch we watched him and eventually followed him to a location where we could sense the dark side of the force. We are hopefull that this will be my attacker. Tomorow morning we will move in and try to capture whatever sith or dark Jedi is pressent.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 12th, 2008, 1:10 am 
Maia
Maia

(Sure!!!! and Thank you!!!)

Reality: I attended my sister's Advent Concert Today, turns out she's an excellent singer....hmmm

Star Wars:

Journal Entry # 16: Padwan Learner, Jedi Apprentice, Mirna Lawel

On our way to Tatooine, we ran into some trouble. Some users of the Dark Force had suddenly attacked us. Felix and Dune managed to destroy two of the three of them. I wrestled with one of them for a while using the force...

I have finally reawoken. Felix tells me that I fainted from my fight with the other of the Dark Force. He fled the fight right after. My friends have kindly taken care of me since.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 12th, 2008, 12:13 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Reality: I am prepairing to clean out a house that I might move into. *claps* :D

Starwars: Journal Entry #22: Jedi Master Jax Nova.

Oppo and I waited until night. It was cool as we used the force to scale the building wall up to the top level. We could feel the dark force presence, but it was inactive. We hoped that meant it was sleeping.
Oppo, who had the unique ability to cause an enemy to grow sick to the stomach, using the force, had used his ability covertly on our dark force user. We hopped this would keep him in bed until we got there to capture him.
I pulled out my lightsaber and carefully cut through the window while Oppo used the force to hold back the alarm and keep it from sounding. We moved quickly inward and re-set the cut out piece of the window.

We moved quickly down the hallways, avoiding security cameras and a few guards, but there was little to hault us on our way.
Surely the quaren would have told the sith we were asking about him but it seemed that they were ill prepaired for our move.

Finally the force guided us to a room. We handled our lightsabers, still un-ignited, and entered the room. There in the bed slept the dark jedi that had attacked me on Degobah... he didn't even stirr in his bed as we walked up beside him. Apparently his senses were not that well atuned.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 12th, 2008, 7:50 pm 
Maia
Maia

Reality: My sister brought friends over today. It was great...

Starwars:

Journal Entry # 16: Padwan Learner, Jedi Apprentice, Mirna Lawel

We have finally arrived on Tatooine and so far its people have been of little help to us. The only person they seemed willing to help was Dune. I am not surprised, he is one of the best dealers in the universe. Out of the rest of the things we have left, we only got one of them on Tatooine.

One of Dune's friends, Liriel has decieded to join us on our journey. He seems to know where to find everything else. Coruscant is our next stop. Hopefully we will have more luck there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 14th, 2008, 11:27 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Reality: It's cold today. :(

Starwars: Journal Entry #22 Continued... Jedi Master Jax Nova.

Oppo and I used the force to render the dark jedi unconcious. He attemted to get up out of bed and use the force to pull his lightsaber to him but Oppo quickly hit him in the head, knocking him out as I intercepted his lightsaber out of the air.

Once we left his room we ran into a few more complications. Guards turned the corner infront of us. Seeing their master being carried unconcious on my back gave them pause... just enough that we got the drop on them and were able to push them back against the far wall.

Oppo used the force to make them all sick then the two of us used force speed to rush up and knock them out before they could resist.

We then took the dark jedi out the same way we came in, though it proved rather problamatic carying the limp body down the side of a building with little help other than the force.

Once back the Jedi council interogated him. I am still waiting to hear what their results were, if any. Hopefully they will have something by tomorow morning.

I also sense that Mirna is coming to Coruscant, I sent her a message to see how she is doing in her quest to built a lightsaber.

To: Mirna Lawel
Subject : Greetings

Message: Hello. I am writing to see how you are coming on your mission. I hope all is going well. I sensed, through the force, that you were comming to Coruscant. I have recently finished my mission given to me by the Jedi and have some time. I would like to meet you at Dexter's diner and see what things you have gathered so far.

Jax Nova.

Post subject: Re: The Journals of Jedi Knight, Jax Nova
PostPosted: March 3rd, 2017, 7:16 am 
Dunedain Ranger of Arnor
Dunedain Ranger of Arnor

Unkar Plutt came across an old X Wing crashed in the desert, This journal was still active in the ship's damaged R2 unit. It made for an interesting break before dismantling the ship. He wondered what happened to this Jedi....

The Free Company of Arnor
~ ~ ~

Durian: Dúnedain Ranger of the North: Rhudaurian Lineage
- - - -
Roleplay Repository

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: March 13th, 2017, 7:43 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Oh boy... it's been AGES since I posted on here! I might have to pick this back up I've been having some really neat ideas for a star wars fanfiction. Maybe I could work those ideas into this journal. *shrugs*

PostPosted: March 15th, 2017, 1:01 am 
Dunedain Ranger of Arnor
Dunedain Ranger of Arnor

I was just trying to play along a bit in-character here to dig it out of the abyss. ;)

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: April 12th, 2017, 2:28 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Reality: Life pretty much took over... well, my life. As such this thread got lost in piles of ashes and debris.

Starwars- Jedi Master Jax Nova: Journal entry #23

A long silent sleep... or perhaps a fading into an endless meditation? Jax couldn't say for sure where the years had gone. The last thing he remembered he was on his way to Dexter's Dinner on Coruscant. Now he woke to find himself in a dark cave. His com-link picked up nothing... almost as if it's frequencies were no longer valid. He strode out of the cave and discovered a vast dessert beyond. What had happened? He couldn't remember a thing! He wondered through the desert for some time until he came upon a crashed ship that had clearly been dismantled. His memories flashed in his mind like a migraine. This was his ship! He remembered now... parts. A holo-message! He scrambled through the useless wreckage. All the important parts had been scavanged and taken but thankfully the holo still remained in a small crystal that had fallen to the dust and blown over with sand. Only with the prompting of the force had Jax discovered it.

He rushed to find a reader... but nothing remained to read the message. He sighed heavily, for he could not remember the content but he knew it was the answer to his questions.