Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 19th, 2024, 4:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: November 7th, 2008, 10:11 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

Reality: Pretty much planted pansies and tulips all day... fun times :) oh yeah, and wattered plants....

Starwars:

Journal Entry #7: Jedi Knight Jax Nova.

As the second attacker escaped the secruity droids moved in to take the captured man to the prisons.
"Take him to the maximum security," I told MK-44.

"Fervent Comply: It will be my pleasure master!" MK replied.

I sighed and looked around. Just why were these two men trying to kill me and who had sent them? I shook my head and filed that question away for later. In all the confusion I had almost forgot about Mirna Lawel.
I hurried down to the quest quarters where C4-EX had taken her. I rang the doorbell and waited for a response.
I would have to contact the Jedi council soon.
They will be able to give me more council on how to progress with this threat. For now, however, I needed to focus on the training of my youngling.

Visit The Varsian Kingdom!

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 8th, 2008, 12:27 am 
Maia
Maia

Reality: Had no hw today. Wow!!

StarWars:

Journal Entry # 4: Mirna Lawel, Youngling, Apprentice

I have just finished unpacking when I hear a knock on the door. I open it to find Jax Nova at the door, and instantly bow, "Oh...Hello There Jedi Master Jax Nova..." So far this is an interesting day, and yet I still need to send at least one daily report to my family every week so they know I am safe and doing well...I just hope Jax Nova finds me worthy of being a apprentice.

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 8th, 2008, 12:53 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

Reality: None at the moment. :P

Starwars:
"Hello," Jax Nova said with a bow as Mirna opened the door. "I am Jedi knight Jax Nova. We will begin your training immediately. First come this way so we can get a mediclorien count."

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 8th, 2008, 1:02 am 
Maia
Maia

Reality: Nothing at the moment either. :D

Starwars:

Mirna looked on with a smile and a sigh, "I am Mirna Lawel...as you might know..." She bit her lip nervously before following him to whereever they were going.

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 8th, 2008, 10:20 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Reality: I slept in this morning. :)

Starwars:
Journal Entry #8: Jedi Knight Jax Nova
I took Mirna too the mediclorien tester. She has a good number of medicloriens and I am hopefull that she will make a good Jedi some day if she applies herself to her training.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Your mediclorien count is good," Jax told Mirna. "Now... I want to you to shut off your mind from physical sight. Feel the things around you, don't see them. There is a room behind this wall. Use your mind and enter that room. Tell me what you see in it."

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 9th, 2008, 2:43 am 
Maia
Maia

Reality: I also slept in this morning!!!

Starwars:

Journal # 5: Mirna Lawel, Youngling, Jedi Apprentice

So far I am doing well. I am glad. I can't wait to send the news to everyone back home!!!

---------------------------------------------

Mirna smiled nervously before attempting this new mission. Her eyes fluttered shut and she shut down everything in her mind, "I see...a chair...a bed...and a bedside table...That is all I see." Mirna then opened her eyes, awaiting to see how well she had done.

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 10th, 2008, 12:17 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Reality: Came home from my Uncle and Aunt's house.

Starwars:

Journal Entry #9: Jedi Knight Jax Nova

"I have started my new apprentice, Mirna Lawel on her training. She shows promiss, but takes things at a quick pace.
During our training I recieved exciting, yet somewhat troubling news, that an old friend of mine was returning from his station on one of the outer-rim planets. He would be here within the day."

-----------------------------------------------------------

"That's good," Jax said, glancing down at his datapad as it beeped. "But you'r moving to quickly. Take some time, don't rush it. Gather any details you can about the room, this will be most esential to your survival as a jedi knight."

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 10th, 2008, 3:58 pm 
Maia
Maia

Reality: I have A Socials Test after lunch

Mirna shifted uncomfortably as her thoughts rushed into her head again and shut her eyes again, "Okay....Um...." As her thoughts flowed out of her mind, flashes of the room entered her head, "The walls....are a brown color...um...on the bedside table there is a lamp.....um...."

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 10th, 2008, 5:33 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Reality: I've been doing... notmuch today. It's cold outside so yeah....

Starwars:

Jax could feel Mirna trying to stretch out. Tendrils of the force were wrapped around the lamp o the table and climbing the walls to reveal it's color.
"That's good," Jax said. "Just remember, when you have to enter a room you need to know what to expect before you get in many times. Now, follow me and I'll show you our exersize court."

Jax lead Mirna through the facility to a large room. The room had a snad floor. In it were numerous obsticalls all the way from walls, scafolding and rocks, to towers, ponds, small building, and propultionb-lift suspended bridges.

"This is where we do our training. Force training, combat training, and mind training."

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 10th, 2008, 7:09 pm 
Maia
Maia

Reality: I actually didn't have a socials test today because of our Rememberance Day Assembly.

Starwars:

Mirna opened her eyes with a sigh, taking in Jax's words before following him to the Training Room, "Hmm. Interesting."

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 11th, 2008, 11:46 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Reality: Had bible study last night and not much thismorning other than farm work. *shrugs* :P

Starwars:
Journal entry #10: Jedi Knight Jax Nova
The training is going good so far. I knew it would be chalanging because of Mirna's age but she seems to be eager and willing to learn. I recieved a message from my old friend Qui-Gon Jin that he would be arriving on Degobah in a few hours. It will be good to have him here. He is a much wiser Jedi than I am and I know he can give me some advice on how to better train Mirna.
I took Mirna to the training grounds and gave her a task. "Your ob," I told her. "Is to get to the other side." We were on repulser lift suspended bridge at the time. I didnb't tell her what obsticalls she might face other than those she saw but soon enough she found out there were three droids she had to avoid as well as sinking sand pits and energy fields.

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 12th, 2008, 9:13 pm 
Maia
Maia

Reality: have a socials test tomorrow

StarWars

Journal Entry # 6: Mirna Lawel, Youngling, Jedi Apprentice.

It is challenging. Like I have expected since my desicion to come here.

My first task is to get to the other side of this bridge. Interesting.

As I take my first step, it starts getting more challenging.

I should have expected this....I realize as I struggle to regain my balence, and manage to do so with the use of the Force.

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 14th, 2008, 2:00 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Reality: I had Bushido (martial arts) classes yesteday and I will have a belt test next week to see if I will get the next rank. Then me and my family wen to my sister's appartment. We played music, sang.. went to the track to walk and play some football... and then came back and stuffed our faces with pastries. haha :P

Starwars:
Journal Entry #11: Jedi Knight Jax Nova

Today was my first time to have Mirna in on the routine training sesions. She did well for a beginer. I reviewed over many of the basic principles of lightsaber fighting, hand to hand combat, and using the force.
Qui-Gon also joined us in our training and instructed us both in a few maters. I am thankfull that he was there to give me guidance in my new role as a Jedi trainer. He said he is recomending to the council to test me for the rank of Master. I am honored and have been going over my training to be sure I know all I need to to pass the test.

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 14th, 2008, 6:37 pm 
Maia
Maia

Reality: I went skating today!!

Starwars:

Journal Entry # 7: Mirna Lawel, Youngling, Jedi Apprentice

I have a learned a lot of new things today. My knowledge now ranges from the basic principles of lightsaber fighting to the proper use of the force.
I have even met another Jedi Master by the name of Qui Gon Jin. I am very honoured to be in the prescence of a great Jedi Master.

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 17th, 2008, 11:25 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Reality: Stayed up until 1:00 PM last night because we were working on canning tomatoes and stuff... also baked some onion crapes. :) they were quite good.

Starwars:
Journal Entry #12: Jedi Knight Jax Nova
After training I fixed a meal for the three of us. Mirna Qui-gon, and myself. The next thing I knew it was nearly 1 in the morning and we were still talking. Mostly about old times, past missions, and the pressent troubles. Talk of the force also filled our time. It was a good time that unfortunately came to an end. Qui-gon will be leaving in the morning. The jedi council has called him back for another mission.

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 17th, 2008, 3:26 pm 
Maia
Maia

Reality: i'm sick today

Starwars:

Journal Entry # 8: Mirna Lawel, Youngling, Jedi Apprentice

Jax Nova has kindly fixed a meal for the three of us. With It being One in the Morning, I was exhausted. I soon took my leave of Jax and Qui Gon, praying that they will let me leave. I have to write a letter to my family. So far, I am doing well in my training, and I am proud.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next