Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 10:31 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: May 27th, 2010, 8:50 pm 
Istari
Istari

*giggles* Pippin and Legolas... what will Gandalf ever do with those two?

The Seemingly Nice But Actually Really Nasty Nazgul
School ate my life. *sigh*

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 29th, 2010, 2:57 pm 
Maia
Maia

LadyofLight: logged on

FoolOfaTook: HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!

LadyofLight: Um, do I know you?

FoolOfaTook: OMG Lady G you know meeee! Remember little old Pippin? The craziest, cutest hobbit in hobbity town? Come onnn, remember all the fun times we had in Lothlorien!

LadyofLight: Sorry, but I really don’t think I know you.

FoolOfaTook: Nooo way!!! I visited Lorien with the Fellowship, remember?!

LadyofLight: Not ringing any bells, I’m afraid.

FoolOfaTook: OMG you totally cannot forget who the Fellowship are! A gang of smelly, scruffy guys who could have really done with a bath? They had four hobbits with them! I was one of the hobbits! ROFL we even brought along the heir to the kingdom of Gondor, he’s such a laugh lolz lolz <3

LadyofLight: Ahhhhhh I remember! It’s all coming back to me now. How could I have forgotten Aragorn’s little group of chums? I know all about Aragorn, of course, he’s my granddaughter’s boyfriend. He’s been round for tea several times.

FoolOfaTook: OMG you sound just like a granny!

LadyofLight: Well, I am a granny you know.

FoolOfaTook: LOLZ that is just so classic!!! Hang on I’m gonna send you a text, that makes us best buddies forever okay?!

LadyofLight: …

<center> OMG OMG ROFL ROFL HIIII LADY G!!! yeah so im sendin u a text! that means that I dont hav 2 use propah spellin or gramma. ive herd its the cool nu trend not 2 be abl 2 spel proparly. soooo see u around ok??????!!!! I LUV U!!!
XxoxoxoxXOXOXOXOXOOXxoxoxoxxxxxxxx
</center>

LadyofLight: KEEP AWAY FROM ME YOU MANIAC!
logged off

FoolOfaTook: </3

CutieSmilie: Yo Pipbrain, wasshappenin with you my man? *high hives*

FoolOfaTook: OOHHH WOWWWWW it’s my new evil best friendddd! The Teeth of Sauron!

CutieSmile: Ummm actually it’s the Mouth.

FoolOfaTook: WOW really??!!! It should really be the Teeth instead!! <3

CutieSmilie: Well it ISN’T.

FoolOfaTook: Y’know I hope your username is ironic, because you’ve got like the LEAST cutie smile in the world! LOLZ!

CutieSmilie: THIS SHORTLIVED FRIENDSHIP IS OFFICIALLY OVER!!!!
logged off

FoolOfaTook: </3
………
</3 </3 I’m v.sad now. *sniff*

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 29th, 2010, 6:49 pm 
Maia
Maia

teehee! I can't get enough of this! It's Hilarious!

Thank you for that!

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 29th, 2010, 7:18 pm 
Maia
Maia

Tehe, I’m glad you enjoy reading this, Nia! :-D
Here’s some more Middle Earth ramblings :lol:

~~~

StewardofGondor: logged on

GoodWizard: Oh, heck, it’s you!!! I mean, um, oh, hey, it’s you. How’s things, then?

StewardofGondor: WHAT’S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN THEN???!!! ARE YOU CALLING ME CRAZY? WHO SAID I’M CRAZY?

GoodWizard: Nobody did!

StewardofGondor: Well, good. Excuse me if I seem a bit on edge, but I’ve had eight cappuccinos and a latte. Speaking of which, you’re not a coffee drinker, which makes me suspicious of you!

GoodWizard: Well, to be honest, I prefer mead.

StewardofGondor: ONLY TOTAL LOSERS DRINK MEAD!!!

GoodWizard: Are you calling me a loser, by any chance? Because if you are, I’m not standing for this really quite shoddy treatment. I feel I’ve been very patient with you for the duration of my visit, and I’ve had it!

StewardofGondor: Well, NOBODY asked YOU!!! …Hang on a moment, let me send you a text. Pipbrain’s been teaching me how to seem younger and cooler, I just hope my spelling is bad enough… okay? You ready?

<center> hey u bearded freak if u try and stand up 2 me again i’ll throw u outta my citadel and feed u 2 the orcs but if i decide to be kind, i’ll start charging u rent to stay here. HONESTLY DO U THINK IM SUM KIND OF CRAZI MAN? DO U? cuz if u do i’ll rip ur beard off. </center>

GoodWizard: Oooookkkkk, you’ve definitely convinced me that you’re sane…

FoolOfaTook: logged on
HEYYYY PEOPLES! <3 OMG ROFL are you two getting on okay? Denathorsy, have you learnt how to text properly yet?

StewardofGondor: Indeed I have!
…….What’s that, Boromir? You say I should log off now?

FoolOfaTook: OMG haha Denathor’s hallucinating that Boromir’s speaking to him again. OMG Gandalfy, he does it ALL the time. Like yesterday “Boromir” told him to order twelve cheese and mushroom pizzas, and he doesn’t even like mushroom ROFL!!!!

GoodWizard: I… see.

StewardofGondor: What’s that you’re saying now, Boromir? You say that Gandalf is evil and I should throw him out of the window?

GoodWizard: Shut up, loser!

FoolOfaTook: Now calm down, Gandalfy, this is all part of the grieving process. Right Denathory? ROFL!

StewardofGondor: SHUT UP YOUR FACE! All the time with the talking and the ROFLing and the lolzing… makes me mad… ohhh it makes me mad. Boromir’s unhappy with you too, which is why we must go now.
logged off

GoodWizard: Well, Pippin, you can’t deny that what occurred just there were the ramblings of a mad man.

RedEye: logged on
HEY!!! IS SOME HOBBIT CALLED PIPPIN HERE???

FoolOfaTook: HAHAHAHA yeahhh that’s me. <3

RedEye: Ah, you. The infamous Pipbrain. You’re the one they’ve been talking about – the one they say NEVER stops talking. The one they say is practically immune to insults. The one… who cannot be killed by any mortal man.

FoolOfaTook: Um, you might have got a teensy bit mixed up there – see, I never stop talking, sure, and it takes a lot of insulting before I get seriously offended! But I’m pretty sure I’m killable ROFL!!!

GoodWizard: Sauron, you moron, you’re thinking of the witch-king of Angmar! For someone who wants to take dominion over Middle Earth you really are a massive idiot. I’ll see you later, alright Pippin? We’re having fish fingers for dinner and you’d better get offline soon.
logged off

RedEye: Okay… I feel really quite stupid now… bye…
logged off

FoolOfaTook: Awwww bless!!! <333
logged off

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 30th, 2010, 2:40 pm 
Maia
Maia

Ahahahahha! Oh this is Brilliant! O_o

I love you. :D

Post subject: Re: Conversations from Middle Earth
PostPosted: June 27th, 2011, 11:47 am 
Maia
Maia

MirkwoodPrince: logged on
OH HIIIIIIIII!!!! <3333333333 ROFL!!!

CutieSmilie: Um… yeah… great… Lego?

MirkwoodPrince: ….OMGZ yeeeeaaaahhh you so totally got my name wrong but I’ll forgive you, Teeth of Sauron! <3 I’m just that kinda guy. <3

CutieSmilie: Hang on just a second there! WHAT did you call me?

MirkwoodPrince: Teeth of Sauron, that’s your name right? ROFL Pipbrain says you two are BFFs.

CutieSmilie: Best female friends?! What is that guy drinking???

MirkwoodPrince: Aw yeah, he gets confused sometimes. But I’M his best friend too, lol lol!!! In fact I’m his first best friend!!!! ROFL that must make you his second best friend right? <3

CutieSmilie: Please, please just stop. For my own sanity.

MirkwoodPrince: Chill, Teethie! Take a chill pill! They’re tasty! <3

CutieSmilie: logged off

MirkwoodPrince: WASSSAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!

FoolOfaTook: ROFL ROFL LOL LOL LOL!!! <333 Awww Legsy you’re so out of touch with what’s cool anymore. People stopped saying wassap years agooooooo!!!

MirkwoodPrince: Aw. D’oh!!!! ROFL I thought I was being really cool. </3

FoolOfaTook: Talking of cool, you should see Denathor break dance. HE’S OUTSTANDING.

MirkwoodPrince: Hmmffff well yeah you’re making me jealous now! ROFL! I thought I was the best break dancer in the world!

FoolOfaTook: LOL you’ve never break danced in your life!

MirkwoodPrince: LOL LOL nonsense! Remember back when the Fellowship was still together? I pulled some awesome moves!

FoolOfaTook: Um yeah okay ROFL!!! <333 Hahaha Legsy you’re thinking of hopscotch!

MirkwoodPrince: YEAH WELL!!!! HOW ABOUT YOU’RE NOT MY FRIEND ANYMORE? </3

FoolOfaTook: WHAT? </3

MirkwoodPrince: Awwwww Pipbrain I was just kidding!!!! <3333 ROFL hilarious right?

FoolOfaTook: Yeah, hilarious. =( My sides are literally splitting - IN PAIN, YOU BIG FAT MEANIE!

MirkwoodPrince: OH NOES did I really upset youuuu? O_o

FoolOfaTook: GOTCHA! ROFL! <3

MirkwoodPrince: HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA! We are so hilarious.

BOO!

FoolOfaTook: *Fwightened* =(

MirkwoodPrince: Aw poor Pippy! Sauron you mean dunghead, what’s wrong with you? ROFL!

RedEye: DUNGHEAD? Is that the best insult you can come up with? Are you, in fact, a total moron? I thought the Mouth was making it up when he said you got his name wrong, but SERIOUSLY!

FoolOfaTook: I’m gonna be a coward and go O_o LOLZ!
logged off

AngryDwarf: logged on

MirkwoodPrince: Gimli, just in time! Saurony is totally dissing us!

AngryDwarf: Once again, Legsy, your attempt to be cool totally failed. But it’s alright. I know how to handle this.

RedEye: Hey! What did I do?

AngryDwarf: Ummm…. You declared war on the free peoples of Middle Earth.

RedEye: Teehee <3 Fair enough!

MirkwoodPrince: So will you say sorry? <3

RedEye: Heck no!
logged off

MirkwoodPrince: Well. He’s rude. But he sure is funny ROFL!!!!

AngryDwarf: The evil ones often are, my friend. Now we’ve gotta go. I’ve got a feeling that Aragorn is going to go off to face his destiny today, and we’ve probably got to tag along.
logged off

MirkwoodPrince: Well it’s about time!!!! LOL!
logged off

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

PostPosted: June 27th, 2011, 11:55 am 
Elf
Elf

:lol: AHAHAHAHA, I was hoping this hadn't dropped off the face of Middle Earth. :teehee:
Legsy FTW, of course. :D

PostPosted: June 27th, 2011, 12:24 pm 
Maia
Maia

TheodenKing: OI!!! YOU!!! SPINDLY GRASSHOPPER!

HeirofGondor: EEKKKKKKKKKK!!!! Who, me???

TheodenKing: YES, YOU, YOU PILE OF PUKE! Who ELSE would I be directing my general abuse at, you squirmy mass of cowardice?

HeirofGondor: Before you continue, I’d like to say once again, I never touched her!

TheodenKing: This isn’t about my niece, Casanova! This is about you taking flight like a total yellow-bellied coward! Leaving us to pick up the slack! You’re going to run away, aren’t you?

HeirofGondor: Well, uh, there’s a very good reason for that. See there’s this band of men under the mountain…

TheodenKing: A likely story!

GoodWizard: logged on
HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY! Hey! Now then! What’s going on here?

HeirofGondor: Help me Gandalf! HELP MEEEE!

GoodWizard: For goodness’ sake, when are you going to learn to stand up for yourself? If you can’t stand up to Theoden you think you can take on Denathor the break-dancing madman? If he carries on like this you’ll have some trouble claiming your throne, I can tell you!

TheodenKing: Cowards don’t become kings, I can tell you that for sure. And this putrid heap of spinelessness just hasn’t got it in him to be a REALLY GREAT KING, like ME!

HeirofGondor: WILL YOU PLEASE QUIT CALLING ME A COWARD!

YEAH! <3 ROFL Aragornsy isn’t a coward!

TheodenKing: Don’t you get started, you pointy-eared dumpling!

MirkwoodPrince: Aw, “pointy-eared dumpling” <3 I quite like that nickname!!!

TheodenKing: ….what, am I getting it totally wrong or something? That was meant to be an INSULT!

GoodWizard: You should know by now, Theoden, that insults have no effect on Legsy whatsoever.

TheodenKing: I knew I hated him for a reason.

MirkwoodPrince: Now come on!!! ROFL do you REALLY hate me, Theodensy? <3

TheodenKing: YES, for pity’s sake, YES I DO! AS DOES EVERYONE ELSE!

MirkwoodPrince: Hate…? Me…? </3 Um… O_o

HeirofGondor: …um… yeah… so… anyway…

TheodenKing: I’ve got to go, to be someplace, somewhere. Yeah.
logged off

GoodWizard: Good gracious, my bed won’t make itself! Must dash!
logged off

MirkwoodPrince: Aragornsy? </3 Do YOU like me?

HeirofGondor: Of course I do, Legsy, of course I do! And in a totally unrelated matter, I suddenly have to go!
logged off

MirkwoodPrince: Aw, good old Aragornsy. <3

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

PostPosted: June 27th, 2011, 8:40 pm 
Istari
Istari

I can feel my brain melting... Legolas and Pippin are like teenage girls crossed with 11 year old MMORPG players... but it's sooo funny! Keep it up!

PostPosted: June 29th, 2011, 4:27 pm 
Maia
Maia

Legolas and Pippin are absolutely terrible, I know :lol: Which is why it's so much fun to write them! btw, Freya and Darky, you guys rock for following this :hug: Makes me feel like I'm not just rambling away like a mad person ;)

~~~

FoolOfaTook: Heyheyhey! LOLZ it’s my favorite steward!!!

StewardofGondor: FAVORITE steward? You mean there are OTHER stewards APART from me? I’M the steward!!!

FoolOfaTook: Heyhey take it easy gloomy-guts! <3 No one’s, like, questioning your authority or anything!!! ROFL!!!

LordofImladris: logged on
Though they are severely questioning his sanity.

StewardofGondor: Who are you and why should I care???

FoolOfaTook: IT’S ELRONDYYYYYYYYY!!!! <333 How’s it going, you? ROFL still got those crazy eyebrows? <3

LordofImladris: …crazy? …Crazy? My eyebrows may be expressive, but they are most definitely not crazy!

StewardofGondor: It sounds like someone’s got eyebrow self-esteem issues. Hey Pipbrain, can you get counseling for eyebrows?

FoolOfaTook: Hey, I never thought about that before you mentioned it, but now that you do, that is SO an awesome idea!!!!

LordofImladris: THERE’S NOTHING WRONG WITH MY EYEBROWS!

StewardofGondor: Pipbrain, you are an absolute GENIUS. I don’t know how you haven’t been crowned Brain of the Third Age by now. Let’s ditch this guy and go and play table tennis, k?

FoolOfaTook: They say it’s good for the brain!!! <333

StewardofGondor: logged off

FoolOfaTook: logged off

LordofImladris: … =( There’s nothing wrong with my eyebrows.

Y’know, if you were a giant eye on a pillar like me, you wouldn’t even be having this problem.

LordofImladris: *&%$*&^% $#@%^&*!
logged off

RedEye: Tetchy!
logged off

EvenstarGirlie: logged on

LordofImladris: logged on
What is it, now?

EvenstarGirlie: I’ve got a bit of a sniffle! On your way back from Rohan can you pick me up some cough mixture and hankies?

LordofImladris: For PITY’S SAKE, you’re supposed to be DYING! You are, as far as Aragorn knows! I can’t believe you talked me into this charade.

EvenstarGirlie: Did he buy it, then?

LordofImladris: He looked guilty, alright. And by the way – you can get your own dang cough mixture and hankies!
logged off

EvenstarGirlie: YOU!!!
logged off

MirkwoodPrince: AWWW HAHA good old Arwen, classic <333 LOLZ!

You there! Leg of lamb! Pipbrain says you’re one of his BFFs! And personally I feel threatened! I also keep to the age old rule of keep your friends close and your enemies closer. So, wanna come round and play table tennis and Monopoly tonight with us?

MirkwoodPrince: Awww, haha, sweet, but no thanks, I’m kinda busy, see one of my friends is on this quest and it’s really important to him that he doesn’t fail and like, die and everything!!!! <3

StewardofGondor: A quest, you say?

MirkwoodPrince: HAHA yeah he’s gonna become king of Gondor, classic right??? <3

StewardofGondor: I SWEAR ON MY DECREPID OLD BONES HE’LL NEVER BECOME KING! NEVER!

Hurry up steward-cat, we’ve got a game of table tennis to finish and a mega pepperoni pizza to eat! Get yo bad self back in the rumpus room!
And hiiiiii, Legsy, catch up with you soon, dearie <333
logged off

StewardofGondor: Leg of lamb, want the latest news? HE LIKES ME BEST!
logged off

MirkwoodPrince: *LE GASP!*
…………
………….
………….
CURSE DENATHORSY! CURSE HIMMMMMM!
AHAHAHAAHAHAHA I’m being all angry and whatever and stuff ISN’T THAT CLASSIC? <333333
logged off

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

Last edited by ~Goldleaf~ on June 30th, 2011, 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: June 30th, 2011, 12:21 am 
Istari
Istari

Denethor... x.x He is so oblivious to Pippin's obvious antics.

Also... EYEBROWS! :roll:

PostPosted: July 1st, 2011, 9:38 am 
Istari
Istari

Haha, that is GENIUS brain! I love the Sauron entry :lol:

PostPosted: July 2nd, 2011, 10:00 am 

LOL Eyebrows!! :P

And TheodenKing: "I knew I hated him for a reason" Pooooor, Legsy..

And yay for Goldy, I thought we'd heard the last from the Middle-earth conversations... Good to have them back!! :laughbounce:

Banner credit: Shadowcat & Nurrantiel Mashiara

PostPosted: July 4th, 2011, 12:28 pm 
Maia
Maia

Thanks guys! :-D <333

~~~

Hellooooooo??? Gandalfy???

MirkwoodPrince: LOLZ LOLZ I’m here, silly! ROFL! <3

FoolOfaTook: It’s really important that I find out where Gandalfy is at like, lightning speed, k? Faramirsy is gonna be burnt alive!!! =( To a crispy crisp!!!!!!!! </3 That is, UNLESS I FIND GANDALFY.

MirkwoodPrince: Now wait one cotton-picking minute, who’s Faramirsy when he’s at home, LOLZ?

FoolOfaTook: DO YOU KNOW WHERE GANDALFY IS OR NOR? Simple question, simple answer, k?

MirkwoodPrince: NO I DON’T AND PERSONALLY I DON’T CARE!!!! You’re supposed to be my best friend and you’re acting like a right loser!

FoolOfaTook: logged off

MirkwoodPrince: Wait… no!!! I didn’t really mean it!!! </3

Feeling all on your lonesome, eh?

MirkwoodPrince: ROFL, you sure got that right </3

RedEye: You know, if you weren’t so eager to please, this wouldn’t even be happening. Really SMART people have NO friends and don’t feel inclined to please ANYBODY. You following me here?

MirkwoodPrince: Um. No. LOLZ LOLZ!!! But I’m intrigued, tell me more!!! In fact, could you give me some advice about how to make Pipbrain my friend again?

RedEye: Alright! See what you have to do is, find the tallest, spikiest, meanest looking mountain you can find. Climb right up it. And then step towards the edge!

MirkwoodPrince: HANG ON HANG ON HANG ON! ROFL do you think I’m stupid? ROFL!

RedEye: Well, yeah.

MirkwoodPrince: What if I FELL? Imagine how far I’d fall! You really need to think these things through, right? K? ROFL! <3

RedEye: Moron.
logged off

Hey, leg of lamn! Do you know any REALLY good soundtrack songs to do with um, fire? I need to set the scene for… something I have to do!

MirkwoodPrince: DO I EVER! <3 ROFL! Here’s a good one – “Watercolor” by Pendulum! I love the bit that goes “feed the fire! Break your vision! Throw your fists up! Come on with me!” YEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

StewardofGondor: PERFECT!
logged off

MirkwoodPrince: Wait a moment… what did Pipbrain say? Faramirsy, whoever he might be, is gonna be burnt alive??? Hang on!!!! Denathorsy has a son called Faramirsy!!!! WHAT HAVE I DONE??? O_O

Boromir’sGhost: logged on
Maybe this revelation is finally gonna turn you into a better person, right? Maybe you’ll give up your stupid ways and start using the old brainbox a bit more, hm?

MirkwoodPrince: …What brainbox? </3 I’m as stupid as stupid can be. Lolz, lolz. </3 =(

Boromir’sGhost: Ah, the first step! Reconciliation!
logged off

MirkwoodPrince: The only thing to do now is get on with helping Aragornsy in his important quest – somehow, I can redeem myself!!!!!!!! <3

HeirofGondor: logged on
Uh, sorry, but did you just say the word “HELPING”? Here was me thinking you were just tagging along to make various dumb comments along the way!

MirkwoodPrince: Not any more, my old friend, not any more! ROFL! Now let’s get going!!!
logged on

HeirofGondor: I think him trying to help will be even more disastrous than him doing nothing…
logged off

TheodenKing: logged on
DANG! I’m too late! Now who am I gonna hurl abuse at?

AngryDwarf: logged on
Here’s an elementary spelling lesson for you, pal! L-o-s-e-r.

TheodenKing: Shut your cakehole, Gimloo, or I’ll go after you and it’ll be fried crispy dwarf barbeque snacks for the Rohirrim lads tonight!
logged off

AngryDwarf: Ggrrryryfhjjsutrrrayryryrrrrggrrrrrrr!!!!!
logged off

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

PostPosted: July 9th, 2011, 1:09 am 
Vala
Vala

LAWL. Oh Legsy. <3

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: July 9th, 2011, 1:20 am 
Istari
Istari

Oh, poor Faramir... having to rely on them all for help x.x

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next