Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently May 15th, 2024, 12:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: August 2nd, 2009, 12:07 pm 
Maia
Maia

Thanks guys, hehehe! :lol: Here's the next installment!

~~~

RedEye: logged on

WhiteHand: Um… Hi, Sauron!

RedEye: Oh, it’s you, you worthless little creep. I trust that you’re sobered up now?

WhiteHand: Oh, absolutely.

RedEye: Good. Because whilst you were drunken out of your skull and insulting a weird elf called Legsy you were ACTUALLY supposed to be building me my evil Uruk army. Remember that, hmm?

WhiteHand: I’m right on it, I promise!

CutieSmile: logged on

RedEye: Ah, just in time. My right hand man!

CutieSmile: HEYYY! Yoyo cool cats what’s up? How’s it hanging? Everything cool? Yeah? Ooh, check that funky rythym people now, please.

WhiteHand: Who’s that? I thought I was your right hand man!

RedEye: This is the Mouth of Sauron. He lives here in Mordor with me, and is one of my most trusted servants. I only wish I could see that level of loyalty from you, Saruman.

CutieSmile: Ooh, BURN! HA! The Mouth of Sauron prevails once more!

WhiteHand: GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!
logged off

CutieSmile: Look’s like SOMEONE can’t take a little competition.

RedEye: Yes indeed. Now come on, I’ve got tickets to Wicked. I was going to give the other ticket to Saruman but he’s not loyal enough.
logged off

CutieSmile: logged off

MirkwoodPrince: logged on
WHAT? </3 There’s nobody here! Once again I am broken hearted in the depths of my despair. ROFL! <333

EvenstarGirlie: logged on
YOU!

MirkwoodPrince: OMG hi Arwen!!! How’re you??? <3

EvenstarGirlie: Grumpy. Pouty. In tears. Sitting on a velvet couch, very probably. Now you’re going to tell me what Aragorn’s up to.

MirkwoodPrince: OMG hahaha! <3 Welllll, he’s spending a lot of time with this really pretty Rohirrim girl at the moment. Hahaha classic right? <3

EvenstarGirlie: WHAT??????????!!!!

MirkwoodPrince: She can fight – not fake fighting like you do Arwen ROFL hahaha – she’s brave but has this endearing cold fragility – seriously, she’s cool! <333333

EvenstarGirlie: I swear if he marries her I’ll rip his head off! If I can’t have him, NO ONE CAN!

<center> lol hi arwen guess who hahaha it’s legsy!!! how r u?! i’m in rohan. eowyn – that’s the girl’s name! – is sooo cool!!! hahaha no wonder aragorn likes her right???!!! lolz lolz love ya foreverrrr <333 xxx </center>

EvenstarGirlie: GRRRR!!!
logged off

MirkwoodPrince: OMG HAHAHA CLASSIC <3
logged off

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 2nd, 2009, 2:16 pm 
Istari
Istari

A/E LOVEEEEEE!!!!! *glomps* I can't wait to see what you come up with for our Anti-A/A round! I can always count on you to make my day, Goldie. :lol: The Mouth of Sauron is the most awesomest ghetto monster dude ever! "CutieSmile" Oh, goodness. :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 4th, 2009, 9:48 am 
Ent
Ent

"Because whilst you were drunken out of your skull and insulting a weird elf called Legsy" "Now come on, I’ve got tickets to Wicked." "She can fight-not fake fighting like you do Arwen" :roll: :roflmao: :laughbounce: Sorry for the emoticon overload. I just can't help it... :D Can you imagine the uproar if Sauron showed up at Broadway with tickets to Wicked???

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 4th, 2009, 4:12 pm 
Maia
Maia

I love you Goldy. iloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiadoreyouiadoreyouiloveyouiloveyouyouareamazing. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 6th, 2009, 5:49 pm 
Maia
Maia

Thanks sooo much, guys :-D I'm really glad people are enjoying this!

~~~

LordofImladris: logged on

HeirofGondor: Um… hi, Elrond!

LordofImladris: Hello there, chum. How’re you doing?

HeirofGondor: Fine. Fine, Lord Elrond!

LordofImladris: Word has reached my ear that you’ve befriended a rather pretty Rohirrim girl.

HeirofGondor: …….who told you????

LordofImladris: Arwen. It seems Legsy’s informed her of this friendship. Now what’s going on, hmm, chum?

HeirofGondor: Look, we’re just friends. That’s all. Nothing for Arwen to feel threatened about!

LordofImladris: Now, now, you’ve got entirely the wrong end of the stick, Aragorn. I support this friendship. In fact, you might even call me an Aragorn/Eowyn shipper, do you catch my drift? If you marry this girl, then Arwen gets to go to the Grey Havens with no fuss. Everyone’s happy.

HeirofGondor: Judging by your daughter’s behaviour, sir, she’s not about to let me go without a fight. Unfortunately.

LordofImladris: Look, Aragorn. I’ll keep pulling her leg that marrying you would kill her. I’ll tell her that if she gives up her mortality, then generally her life will be rubbish. You can marry this pretty golden-haired girl. Arwen stops bothering you. Sound good?

HeirofGondor: Um… one thing, my lord. Why do you want Arwen to be unhappy? I think she’ll be a little angry that I’ve married another woman, to put it lightly.

LordofImladris: Not when she’s bound and gagged on a ship to Valinor, chum. I will go to any lengths to let my daughter experience immortality for all eternity.

HeirofGondor: It does sound tempting. But my lord, that’s technically kidnapping, isn’t it?

LordofImladris: Look, do you want Arwen off your back, or not?

HeirofGondor: Yes! Yes!

LordofImladris: Very good. I’ll drop the necessary gloomy sentences about mortal life. You go and do what you want.
logged off

HeirofGondor: Hmmm…

ARAGORNNNNNNNN! lolz lolz <3333

HeirofGondor: Hey, Legsy. Now, I’ve got to go. Okay? See you at dinnertime!
logged off

MirkwoodPrince: </3

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 21st, 2009, 2:31 pm 
Maia
Maia

Here's the next installment :lol: Legsy and Arwen!

~~~

EvenstarGirlie: Oh, it’s YOU.

MirkwoodPrince: Aw, don’t be like that, Arwen! ROFL see what I don’t get is why you’re mad at me and not at Aragorn I mean he’s the one who’s run away from you right ROFL??? <333 Awww lolz don’t take it so bad!

EvenstarGirlie: Listen, Legsy. I blame you because you seem to think it’s funny. And who says I don’t blame Aragorn too? Hmm? Trust me, he’ll come running back when he needs his Luthien and Beren fix.

MirkwoodPrince: Ummm hahahahaaa did you just compare yourself to Luthien? ROFL!

EvenstarGirlie: Well we are kinda similar. Dark hair, pale skin… immortal… in love with a mortal man!

MirkwoodPrince: OMG classic <333
Except Luthien went out and fought for her guy, right? She went out and did stuff, didn’t she? She didn’t stay at home… like, um, you, hahahaha <333 OMG seriously don’t take it so badly.

EvenstarGirlie: HEY!
I did the Flight to the Ford!

MirkwoodPrince: OMG hahaha sweetie-pie, we all know that was fake. Do you even know how to use a sword? ROFL!

EvenstarGirlie: All I know is it made me look cool. I rescued Frodo, one of the hob-obbits. Such cute little people.

MirkwoodPrince: You mean, hobbits? <3

EvenstarGirlie: Yeah, those guys.

MirkwoodPrince: Hmmm haahahaaa lolz lolz <3 One moment…

<center> hey arwen lolz lolz u will never guess where i am i’m in helm’s deep and aragorn’s fighting and stuff and so am i and gimli and lolz lolz eowyn’s down in the caves omgz she wanted to fight with us but aragorn wuz like nooo it’s not for me to command. LOLZ tho i can just tell he likes herrr.
luv ya lotsss! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
</center>

EvenstarGirlie: WILL YOU STOP SENDING ME THOSE IDIOTIC TEXTS????????

MirkwoodPrince: Ummm..
HAHHAHAAA OMG CLASSIC LOLZ LOLZ DON’T TAKE IT SOO BADDLYYY OMGGGG

EvenstarGirlie: logged off

MirkwoodPrince: </3

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

Last edited by ~Goldleaf~ on August 21st, 2009, 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 21st, 2009, 2:37 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Hahaha!! :roll: That just made my day.
Arwen, gagged and bound on a ship to Valinor... :lol:
And Aragorn's Beren and Luthien fix! And hob-obbits! :lol: I'm trying not to hyperventilate here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 21st, 2009, 2:43 pm 
Elf
Elf

:roll: :notworthy:
O mighty Goldy, might I keep Legsy? :lol:

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 22nd, 2009, 6:31 am 
Maia
Maia

Cheers, guys! :-D I'm so glad you're enjoying this :-D
And Meldy, I'll ask Legsy if you can keep him... ;) But he'll probably only give one answer...
ROFL ROFL OMG CLASSIC <333 :roll:

~~~

RedEye: Oh, it’s you.

MirkwoodPrince: ROFL now why do people keep saying that? <3333

RedEye: Hmm well let’s see. Because you’re a stupid, hyper spammer who doesn’t understand anything that anyone says.

MirkwoodPrince: LOLZ now that is priceless <333

RedEye: Now that’s what I mean!

CutieSmile: Leave him, he’s not worth it, my man, you get what I’m throwing on the table? He’s totally jumped up on Elven idiocy, man.

RedEye: Well said. But I want to see Legsy broken and without his constant cheer.

MirkwoodPrince: LOLZ LOLZ you’d have to wait till you’re in your cold, dead grave <333

RedEye: I’ll be the judge of that! Legsy, nobody likes you!

MirkwoodPrince: Is that so? <333 brb!

RedEye: Grrrr!

AngryDwarf: logged on
There better be a good reason for making me come online, Legolas.

MirkwoodPrince: Sauron’s saying that nobody likes me, but that’s not true, is it? ROFL we’re best friends, you and me, Gimli, we’re the mad crew. <3333

AngryDwarf: Um, yeah, that’s us. So is he being mean to you?

RedEye: Come on, he’s asking for it.

CutieSmile: YEAH!

AngryDwarf: Hey. Legsy can’t help it that he’s an idiot. He may be idiotic, but he’s OUR idiot. Mine and Aragorn’s. It’s our burden alone to put up with him. Who would take him in if he didn’t have us? His parents? Do you think they’d take him back after what he did to their mental health? Sure, he may be a danger to the outside world but that gives you no right to mock him. In his idiocy he has dignity, and that’s something I don’t believe either of you have, Sauron and the Mouth of Sauron.

RedEye: …
That was so moving I think I’m about to cry. Excuse me… I must go…
logged off

CutieSmile: Once more, I feel like a failure…
logged off

MirkwoodPrince: OWNED! Hahahaha lolz lolz thanks so much Gimli <3333333 I love you! As a friend, of course, but I love youuuu all the same! <333

AngryDwarf: No problem, my idiotic friend, no problem at all.

<center> hey gimli guess what i luv u hahaha how classic is that??? <3333 </center>

AngryDwarf: Oh jeeze…
logged off

MirkwoodPrince: Gimli?
Gimli? …</3

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 22nd, 2009, 8:31 am 
Elf
Elf

AHAHAHAHA <3
I think that's my favourite so far :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 22nd, 2009, 10:04 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Hahah, owned!

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 17th, 2009, 4:36 pm 
Maia
Maia

Hehe, thanks :-D

Now here's finally another section! This time Arwen encounters the Mouth of Sauron and gets in a bit of a scrap :lol:

~~~

EvenstarGirlie: logged on

HeirofGondor: Um, um, hi, Arwen! Haven’t caught up with you in ages!

EvenstarGirlie: ARAGORN! It’s been foreverrrr, how’ve you been??? Are you keeping warm? Are you eating proper food? Are you having a nice time?

HeirofGondor: Whoa, hmm, tons of questions. I’m actually still on this quest business. This big battle in Helm’s Deep has just ended and I’m absolutely exhausted.

EvenstarGirlie: Where’s Helm’s Deep?

HeirofGondor: Um, Rohan.

EvenstarGirlie: That place with all the fields? You know, Legsy told me the strangest thing. He said you like this girl from Rohan. Called Eowyn. DO you???

HeirofGondor: …um.

EvenstarGirlie: Don’t forget you’re promised to me. Remember our arrangement, as soon as you’re king of Gondor, you’re going to marry me, and I’ll be queen. Right?

HeirofGondor: Oh, I’d love to talk about this with you sometime, Arwen, but I’ve really got to go! Chat soon! I’m just really busy at the moment. Okay? Bye!
logged off

EvenstarGirlie: ARAGORN!!! COME BACK!!!

CutieSmile: logged on
Heyheyhey! What’s happening?

EvenstarGirlie: Who are you?

CutieSmile: The Mouth of Sauron, the coolest dude in Middle Earth. Whoever you are, you need to chill, man. You seem pretty wound up.

EvenstarGirlie: I’m Arwen of Rivendell and my daddy’s Elrond of Rivendell and if he finds out you’ve been mean to me he’ll send sea foam horses to attack you.

CutieSmile: You don’t scare me! Nobody scares ME, dude. You better just back off.

EvenstarGirlie: Oh yeah?

CutieSmile: YEAH!

EvenstarGirlie: OH YEAH???!!!

CutieSmile: YEAH!!!

EvenstarGirlie: Why don’t you just shut up?

CutieSmile: No, why don’t you just shut up? Who do you think you are, man? Just because your daddy’s a powerful elf doesn’t mean I’m afraid of you.

EvenstarGirlie: YOU SHOULD BE AFRAID OF ME!

CutieSmile: Well, I’m not! So there! Nyah!

WhiteHand: logged on
What on earth is going on?

CutieSmile: You can buzz off, Saruman. Sauron’s VERY ANGRY with you. He says you’re a wimp for losing the battle of Helm’s Deep and trying to steal his Ring so you’re not his friend anymore.

WhiteHand: HMMFFFF!
logged off

EvenstarGirlie: What was that about?

CutieSmile: Whatever, man. I’ve got to go.
logged off

EvenstarGirlie: Hmffff!
logged off

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 18th, 2009, 9:59 am 
Balrog
Balrog

Buahaha, thanks for making my day :lol: Arwen is hilarious!

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 25th, 2009, 10:20 pm 
Istari
Istari

This is brilliance!:D

The Seemingly Nice But Actually Really Nasty Nazgul
School ate my life. *sigh*

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 26th, 2009, 12:34 am 
Maia
Maia

I LOVE you! <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 25th, 2009, 4:14 pm 
Maia
Maia

<center> *Ring, ring*
*Ringgg, ringgg*
*RING, RING*

“ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT!” *click* “Hello?”
“HELLOOO!”
“Oh, for the love of… Legsy, what on earth are you doing calling me at this hour?”
“You want to know the honest truth, Aragornsy?”
“Don’t call me that. For goodness’ sake, I’m just in the other room. At this rate we’re going to wake up all the Rohirrim. Why don’t you just open the door and talk to me face to face?”
“No, I can’t.” *crunching* “By the way, I stole your crisps, haha! Anyhoo, ya want to know the honest truth?”
“Yeah, I guess…”
“I’ve got a searing case of gloominess. In fact, I’m about to go and jump off the rooftops and fall to my gory death.”
“You whaaaaaaaaaaaa?!”
“Naahh, I’m just kidding! HAHAHA! No, I’m braiding my hair, see I borrowed a nice bit of ribbon from Eowyn, and it looks just so…”
*Click*
“…Aragornsy? ARAGORNSY?”
*Pause*
“He hung up on me!” …*click*
</center>

HeirofGondor: logged on

TheodenKing: Oi, sunshine. Get your skinny behind over here, mate. I want a word with you, squire.

HeirofGondor: EEP! NO, PLEASE! I NEVER LAID A HAND ON HER!

TheodenKing: Oh yes?

HeirofGondor: We’re just good friends, your niece and me! I promise, my lord… I wouldn’t… I would NEVER… take advantage, I I…

TheodenKing: Alright, sunshine. Keep your hair on. I ain’t gonna do you no harm. But I promise you… if you so much as say HELLO with the wrong look on your face to that precious piece of sunlight AKA my lovely niece I will rip off your legs and use them in a ceremonial dance.

HeirofGondor: …er, er, er, er, errr…

TheodenKing: We got that clear, squire? Alright?
logged off

HeirofGondor: I think I just wet my pants…
logged off

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next