Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 29th, 2024, 4:21 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: January 16th, 2010, 1:52 pm 
Maia
Maia

I luveh me Pippin!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 16th, 2010, 7:00 pm 
Maia
Maia

<3 :-D

~~~

HeirofGondor: logged on

Boromir’sGhost: WHOOOOOOO!!!!

HeirofGondor: Legsy, if that’s you, you can just shut up.

Boromir’sGhost: Hey!!! I’m offended by that. I come to haunt you and all you can do is mistake me for Legsy? That really hurts, man.

HeirofGondor: Okay, PROVE you’re Boromir’s actual ghost.

Boromir’sGhost: One does not simply walk into Mordor! Also, caramel chocolate is overrated.

HeirofGondor: BOROMIR!!! IT IS YOU!!!
…Um… so, why’ve you come to haunt me, then?

Boromir’sGhost: To warn you that you better keep your promise about becoming king. Otherwise you’re gonna go let a whole lot of people down. Including yourself. So you won’t just have let me down, you’ll have let Gandalf, Frodo and all those other people down. But also mainly yourself.

HeirofGondor: Hey, go easy on me! I’m going to go to Minas Tirith. We’re preparing to leave.

Boromir’sGhost: Well, if you do get there, wear something nice will you? Honestly, you always look a wreck.

HeirofGondor: I’ll have you know that the ladies like the scruffy look.

Boromir’sGhost: Oh yeah, about that. Don’t go breaking any pretty golden-haired girl’s hearts when you get to Dunharrow, will you? Because I’m pretty sure if you did do something like that then she might do something heroic, involving risking her life. You know that risking your life is dangerous, right?

HeirofGondor: Honestly Boromir, I’m not STUPID.

MirkwoodPrince: logged on
OMG!!! BOROMIR!!! OMG ROFL ROFL HI! <3

Boromir’sGhost: Er, let’s take a raincheck on the peptalk, eh, Aragorn? Catch you later, man.
logged off

MirkwoodPrince: </3 I’m sad now.
logged off

HeirofGondor: logged off

GoodWizard: logged on
Well, that’s very nice! Everyone leaves so that old Gandalf has no company! So polite! You wouldn’t think that I was the most powerful wizard in all Middle Earth.

TheodenKing: logged on
WELL WELL WELL! If it isn’t Gandalf! How’s your little trip going?

GoodWizard: Perfectly well, thank you. Now if you will excuse me, I have to go and talk to a mad man for a couple of hours. Lord Denathor hates tardiness.
logged off

TheodenKing: Well that’s just rude.
logged off

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 17th, 2010, 4:45 pm 
Ent
Ent

*Sniffs* Poor Pippin. I like Gandalf in that one though.

^ Sig set by Goldy!

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 18th, 2010, 6:51 pm 
Maia
Maia

GoodWizard: Wellwellwell! Look who it is!

HeirofGondor: Oh, hi Gandalf! Hi! How’s everything going in Gondor? You know me and the Rohirrim haven’t left for Minas Tirith yet because they’re still fetching their spears and bows and arrows and everything but we are SO on our way.

GoodWizard: All I will say is that when you arrive, you’ll have a tough time claiming your throne. The Steward isn’t cooperating as well as I’d hoped. You don’t want to get on the wrong side of that guy – I mean, seriously! I’ve met friendlier Balrogs.

HeirofGondor: Oh dear. Well, if it’s comforting, I’m having a tough time over here too. Theoden thinks I’m getting too friendly with his niece. You remember Eowyn?

GoodWizard: Oh yes! Delightful girl. For pity’s sake don’t let Arwen hear ANYTHING about her, or it’ll all kick off.

HeirofGondor: Too late – Arwen’s already suspicious. But, on the other hand, her dad’s really eager for me to marry Eowyn so he can take Arwen to the Grey Havens with him. But it’s a tough situation to be in, you know?

HIIIIIIIIIII! OMG OMG it’s three of the Fellowship gang back together! Gandalfy, Legsy and Aragornsy! THE WILD CREW! The maddest crew in town! Watch out, the Fellowship’s about! Oh if ONLY Boromir was still here we might have chance of a reunion right???!!! OMG OMG ROFL!

HeirofGondor: Um… hi, Legsy.

GoodWizard: Heavens above, it’s that hyper elven prince. I pity his parents, honestly. They must be so glad to have him away from home… look, Aragorn, I’ve got to go. Chat more soon, alright? Good luck with the whole Eowyn/Arwen situation.
logged off

MirkwoodPrince: NOOOOOO OMG GANDALFY! Don’t go! OMG can you believe it Aragornsy ROFL??? Why do people keep leaving? </3

HeirofGondor: You know the reason, Legsy. Let’s not talk about it now, okay? We’d better be going. We’ll be setting off for Gondor any minute!
logged off

MirkwoodPrince: </3 This is so tragic. Such tragedy. ROFL!
logged off

RohirrimBoy: logged on
Alright, uncle? We ready to go yet?

TheodenKing: Yes, I think so. You know, this is quite a big day for us, isn’t it? Setting off to Gondor, very heroic, you know. Even when Denathor didn’t help us at Helm’s Deep.

RohirrimBoy: You know if we hadn’t decided to go, Aragorn would have gone on and on about it for weeks on end.

TheodenKing: Oh yes, about Aragorn! Make sure he keeps away from Eowyn, and make sure he doesn’t do anything too hasty that involves abandoning us when we need his help most.

RohirrimBoy: Well, I’ll do what I can!

TheodenKing: Good lad.
logged off

RohirrimBoy: logged off

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 28th, 2010, 4:45 pm 
Maia
Maia

TricksyHobbitses: logged on

EvenstarGirlie: Ooh, hi there! Who might you be? Have we met before? Do I know you?

TricksyHobbitses: No, you don’t know ussss, preciousss! *gollum, gollum!*
Ooh, has we got a nice new friend, precious?
SHUT UP! No, we HASN’T got a nice new friend, my precious. It’s just some idiot with a silly girly name.
Oh I’m sorry my preciousss… I thoughts we would make a nice new friend…

EvenstarGirlie: Ummm… right! I’m sorry, but are you talking to yourself???

TricksyHobbitses: SHUT UP! No, we’re not. We’re discussing important matters amongst ourselveses, if you DON’T MIND, precioussss. *gollum, gollum!*
You know we should try to make more friends, precious.
That’s a daft idea! Why, looks what happened when we last mades new “friends”, my PRECIOUS! We gots landed with the hobbits! Still, at least it means we’ve got a chance to get the precious back.
Oh yes, I agree, precioussss.

EvenstarGirlie: You know I may never have met you but you sure do sound familiar… maybe I should tell Aragorn…

TricksyHobbitses: No no no no no! Ooohhh you’ve never heard of us, my preciousss. We’re called… Dolly and Maisy. Two lovely girls who aren’t at all evil.
Well actually…
SHUT UP, preciousss!
…okay.
So you see, EvenstarGirlie person, there’s no need for you to gets nasssty ranger involved, you see, my precious?

EvenstarGirlie: You’re absolutely right! Well, I’d better be going, but it was nice meeting you, Dolly and Maisy!!

TricksyHobbitses: Byeeeeeee, preciousss!
Bye!

EvenstarGirlie: logged off

TricksyHobbitses: I’m such a good liar, aren’t I, precious, my love?
Ooh yes I agree precious.
logged off

YOU!!!

HeirofGondor: Um, um, um, yes, me. Hi, Gandalf!

GoodWizard: Listen, you’d better get over here quick. Between the two of them Pippin and Denathor are driving me MAD! So it’ll be one mad hobbit, one mad Steward, and one MAD, ANNOYED WIZARD!

HeirofGondor: Yesyes I promise I’ll be there soon. Chill out, man.

GoodWizard: Oh, it’s all very well telling me to “CHILL OUT”!!! How is it possible for me to CHILL OUT when every ten seconds someone challenges me to a pie-throwing contest or trips over my cloak?! I’ll be expecting you soon, OR ELSE.
logged off

HeirofGondor: Wow, I can’t wait to get there. I’m really good at throwing pies.
logged off

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 18th, 2010, 1:27 pm 
Maia
Maia

MirkwoodPrince: One, two, yell out boo, three, four, slam shut the door, five, six, poke with sticks, seven, eight, don’t be late, nine, ten, badger Aragornsy again, eleven, twelve… um…
…Aragornsy? Help me out here?

HeirofGondor: Legsy… please… for once in your life, do something for someone else. Something thoughtful. SHUT UP!

MirkwoodPrince: *Le gasp!* </3 </3 </3

HeirofGondor: Okay, okay. I’m sorry. I was out of order. But please, I’m trying to think about something important.

MirkwoodPrince: Ahaaaaaa! Oohhh-hoooo, I’ve got the gist of this!

HeirofGondor: …What? WHAT? If you think that I’m thinking about Eowyn, ha, well think again, ‘cause guess what pal, I’m most definitely not, no, I’m thinking about… pipe weed! Yeah, that’s it! So don’t make assumptions, because as usual, you’re wrong! Totally wrong!

MirkwoodPrince: Haha OMG yeah you’re thinking about Eowyn and how to let her down gently ROFL!

HeirofGondor: Yeah, okay, I am. It’s getting a bit worrying since we reached Dunharrow. I think Theoden might really carry out with his threat if I go anywhere near her! I don’t want my legs to be ripped off! I’ve got so much more life to live!!!

MirkwoodPrince: LOLZ LOLZ! Ahhh well maybe it’s all for the best, Aragornsy. I mean, you’re still technically engaged to Arwen, and NO WAY is she about to let you go!

HeirofGondor: I know. You know, maybe I should just marry Arwen when I’m king like we agreed. Who knows… she might even decide NOT to kill me!

MirkwoodPrince: Haha yeah after all that stuff I told her about Eowyn. <3

HeirofGondor: I still can’t believe you told her.

CutieSmilie: logged on
WELL WELL WELL! If it isn’t Tweedledum and Tweedledee!

MirkwoodPrince: My name’s Legsy, not Tweedledoo OR Tweedledummy!

CutieSmilie: …um, yeahhh. I guess you’re really not the brains of the operation!

MirkwoodPrince: I’ve never performed brain surgery!

HeirofGondor: Come on, Legsy, let’s go, before you embarrass us both further.
logged off

MirkwoodPrince: Okay! ROFL!
logged off

CutieSmilie: FOOLS! If only they knew what evil plots my master is… plotting! High on his pillar, a big eye of flame, sitting there, being evil! Ohoho, there’s no escaping from him! He’ll get you, and be SO EVIL you won’t know WHAT’S going on!!!

RedEye: logged on
What are you doing online? We’ve got work to do!

CutieSmilie: The Mouth of Sauron was just singing your praises, oh brilliant master.

RedEye: Don’t speak in the third person. It’s creepy.
logged off

CutieSmilie: I feel so unappreciated sometimes.
logged off

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 18th, 2010, 10:39 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

"Wow, I can't wait to get there. I'm really good at throwing pies" XD ah I love Aragorn.

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 18th, 2010, 11:55 pm 
Maia
Maia

LOLZLOLZLOLZLOLZLOLZLOLZLOLZ!

Lol @ Leggy and Aragorn!

Yeah!

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 19th, 2010, 12:24 am 
Maia
Maia

Very funny! More please!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 19th, 2010, 12:22 pm 
Maia
Maia

Thanks guys! :-D Here's some more!

~~~

HeirofGondor: EEK! PLEASE DON’T KILL ME!

TheodenKing: Oi! Shut it, you squirrelly little weasel! If there’s one thing I hate it’s cowardice. That, and ready salted crisps.

HeirofGondor: …you know, I’ve always liked ready salted crisps.

TheodenKing: Well then! That just makes me hate you even more!

HeirofGondor: To be fair, I’m being very heroic going off to save Minas Tirith with you and the Rohirrim. Shouldn’t you be a bit nicer to me?

TheodenKing: Ooh! I’m ever so sorry, last surviving heir to the throne of Gondor! I really didn’t mean to give offence!
…If you aren’t sharp enough to guess, what I said just there is called SARCASM! And anyway, I know you’re just going to go off and abandon us at our minute of need, like a total coward.

HeirofGondor: Will you please quit calling me a coward! I’ll have you know I’m extremely brave, and YES, I know what sarcasm is, smart guy.

TheodenKing: OI! Don’t get clever with me, lad! If you try to be clever I’ll dunk your head in custard, where it belongs.

HeirofGondor: Is that an insinuation about me being a coward?

TheodenKing: Ooh, aren’t you clever! You sure catch on fast, lad.

OKAY OKAY YOU GUYS! Break up the fight, ‘cause I’m totally the voice of reason here ROFL! <333

TheodenKing: Put a sock in it, weirdo.

MirkwoodPrince: *LE GASP!!!* You have offended my gentle nature! You’ve crossed the line here! </3 I think I’ll go and listen to some depressing songs to cheer me up, ROFL!

TheodenKing: Oh, how I despise both of you! Bird-brain and beer-breath.

HeirofGondor: I take it I’m beer-breath?

TheodenKing: Yeah, you should try some toothpaste sometime. Now if you excuse me I’ve got business to attend to, and neither of you are included in any of my private chinwags with my advisers, because, as previously stated, I hate you both.
logged off

MirkwoodPrince: Wow!!! <3 He sure is rude, but he’s a really nice guy, don’t ya think, Aragornsy?

HeirofGondor: Oh, shut up.
logged off

MirkwoodPrince: </3
logged off

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 20th, 2010, 2:43 am 
Balrog
Balrog

:lol: Legolas amuses me to no end. XD "I think I’ll go and listen to some depressing songs to cheer me up, ROFL!" Rofl, indeed! :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 25th, 2010, 5:30 pm 
Maia
Maia

Thank youuu! :lol:

~~~

Aragornsyyy! I don’t like it in Dunharrow! There are tents everywhere!

HeirofGondor: Oh, give me strength! Legsy, what is it with your tent phobia? Hmm? I mean, for goodness’ sake! They’re TENTS!

MirkwoodPrince: Nooo way. They’re not just tents, Aragornsy. They’re EVIL tents – giving me the evil eye!!! They don’t like me!

HeirofGondor: I have no idea, simply NO idea whatsoever, why I put up with you. Really. There’s something wrong with you, you know that, right?

MirkwoodPrince: OMG! What’s wrong with me? Is it my hair? It’s my hair, isn’t it? OOOMG I just knew it looked dumb today! </3

HeirofGondor: No, Legsy, as always, your hair looks fine. Suspiciously so. What’s wrong with you is that you’re insane.

MirkwoodPrince: ROFL is that all??? OMG I thought my hair looked totally dumb!!! Hahahaha oooomg Aragornsy thanks a billion. <3 I was really worried there for a second.

AngryDwarf: logged on
Hey, guys. Man, this place is creepy.

HeirofGondor: Please, for my sanity, Gimli, DON’T GET LEGSY TALKING ABOUT THE TENTS!

MirkwoodPrince: TENTS?! WHERE?! WHERE?! OOOOOOOOOMG GUYS I’M TOTALLY OUTTA HERE.
logged off

HeirofGondor: See what I mean?

AngryDwarf: Remind me; why do we hang out with Legsy again?

HeirofGondor: For one simple reason. No one else will put up with him.

AngryDwarf: True.

HeirofGondor: EEEEEEEKKKKKKKK!!!!!! PLEASE DON’T KILL MEEEEEE!

TheodenKing: Well, well, well. If it isn’t cowardy-cowardy custard. And he’s got a friend with him. How sweet. What is it again? Gimloo?

AngryDwarf: It’s GIMLI, you poncy twit.

TheodenKing: WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!

AngryDwarf: I CALLED YOU A PONCY TWIT, YOU PONCY TWIT!

HeirofGondor: Uh-oh… this could get nasty…
logged off

TheodenKing: If you call me that again I’ll rip off your arms and fry them into barbecue snacks!

AngryDwarf: Oh yeah?

TheodenKing: Yeah!

AngryDwarf: Oh yeah?

TheodenKing: YEAH!!!

AngryDwarf: You need to learn yourself some manners, mate. You may frighten Aragorn but you don’t scare ME!

TheodenKing: Oh, we’ll see about that, squire! WE’LL JUST SEE ABOUT THAT!!!
logged off

AngryDwarf: Strange man.
logged off

Hellooooo? Guys? I’m back! ROFL I got over my tent phobia! Hey, guys? …
…Guys?
</3
logged off

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 25th, 2010, 6:36 pm 
Maia
Maia

AHAHAHAHAHA! Lol at Legolas!

You just made my day my dear!

:hug:

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 25th, 2010, 9:56 pm 
Istari
Istari

TENTS!!! Augh! Hmmm... dwarf BBQ...

The Seemingly Nice But Actually Really Nasty Nazgul
School ate my life. *sigh*

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 27th, 2010, 5:43 pm 
Maia
Maia

Hehe, thanks for following the crazy adventures of Legsy and the rest, guys! :-D :lol:

~~~

FoolOfaTook: logged on

MirkwoodPrince: OOOMG OMG OMG ROFL!!! <3 It’s Pippin! The coolest hobbit in hobbit town, the craziest, the wackiest, the brilliantest, the randomest, the cutest! ROFL!!! <333

FoolOfaTook: That’s my name don’t wear it out! ROFL!!! <3

MirkwoodPrince: OMG HAHAHHAAAAAA! Good one Pippin!

FoolOfaTook: I know right?! ROFL!

MirkwoodPrince: We’re so cool. <3 LOLZ LOLZ!

Do please forgive me for interrupting this whirlwind of intelligent conversation.

FoolOfaTook: OMG that’s okay Gandalfy you’re totally forgiven!!! <3

GoodWizard: Give me strength! CAN’T YOU UNDERSTAND SARCASM WHEN YOU READ IT, PIP-BRAIN?

MirkwoodPrince: OMG hi Gandalfy!!! It’s so awesome to hear from youuuuu! Omgz how are things?

GoodWizard: Goodness gracious, Pip-brain has a friend with him. Now I’ll make this v-e-r-y c-l-e-a-r, do you u-n-d-e-r-s-t-a-n-d meeee? Pippin needs to log off NOW. He doesn’t have time for brainless spamming, not now he’s in the SERVICE of the STEWARD.

FoolOfaTook: Awwwwww Gandalfy! I don’t wanna goooo! Lord Denathor smells all funny and he’s mean and grumpy all the time. Can’t I just stay in my room and eat Oreos?

GoodWizard: NO YOU CAN’T!

MirkwoodPrince: Awwwww old meanie-pants! ROFL go on Pippin, we can chat later about hairstyles and chocolate and pretty shiny things. <3

FoolOfaTook: ROFL okayyyy as long as you’re waiting for meeeee! Byeeeee!
logged off

GoodWizard: Morons.
logged off

MirkwoodPrince: ROFL! <333

Legsy, lunch is nearly ready.

MirkwoodPrince: OMG but I’m waiting for Pippinsy!

HeirofGondor: WHO? Oh yeah, Pippin. Well, that’s tough! Come on, it’s chips!

MirkwoodPrince: Hmmmffffffff, ‘fraid not.

HeirofGondor: Oh, come on, don’t get in a huff. I’ll let you put golden syrup on your chips instead of ketchup!

MirkwoodPrince: OMG YEAH I’M TOTALLY GOING FOR LUNCH! <3 lolz lolz
logged off

HeirofGondor: Idiot.

EvenstarGirlie: logged on
IT’S MY ARAGORNSY!!!!!!!

HeirofGondor: EEEEKKKK!!!!
logged off

EvenstarGirlie: </3 Why does he always go “EEEEKKKK”?
logged off

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 27th, 2010, 8:15 pm 
Maia
Maia

Leggy + Pippy together = EPIC WIN!

OMG!

Oh no prob btw, I enjoy following this anyway. XD

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next