It is currently April 19th, 2024, 9:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 19th, 2010, 11:45 pm 
Lady of Gondolin
Lady of Gondolin

Zandaïn wrote:
Five!......hmmm...

2. Viggo Mortensen, hello, it´s Aragorn!
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y14/Za ... /azy94.jpg

4. Billy Wirth, yummy
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y14/Za ... ics/BW.jpg

Viggo <3 and I don't know who Billy Wirth is but I must say he is a looker :bones:

The waves that C R A S H E D upon
The R O C K S that you were trying to step along
And in my head I heard them play a S O N G

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 20th, 2010, 12:38 am 

So I'm thinking my taste is a little unusual compared to the rest of you. :P

1. Faris Badwan

2. Carl Barat

3. Julian Casablancas

4. Rhys Webb

^ CHEEKBONES

5. Drew McConnell

Honorable Mention: Sue Denim
(Okay, so I have quite a few honorable mentions, but Sue gets points for being my girlcrush <3)

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 23rd, 2010, 11:29 am 
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos

Yeahh like I'm gonna ignore this thread lulz
I can't narrow it down to five of both genders so I'm just gonna do five girls and five guys :P

Guys first:

1. Karl Urban

One of my longest crushes EVER. Fell in love with him around the time of Xena/Herc first being on and I've seen just about everything he's been in. He's awesome, funny, sexy and a geek.

2. Joe Manganiello

Words cannot express what this man does to me. He is raw sex appeal. Amazing arms. Cheesegrater abs and an all round humble and awesome guy [also a geek..].

3. Jared Leto

I'm with Pandora on this one. Good lord almighty. And his eyes...he has the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. He gives me happy pants.

4. Ryan Reynolds

Again with the arms and the abs HOMG. The things I'd let this man do to me. Another geek...sensing a pattern hooboy. Also looks hotter than the seventh tier of Hell with a thigh tickling beard.

5. Justin Hartley

Oh baby! Spends half of his time on Smallville topless and me and the other Green Arrow fangirls are ever so thankful for that. Again with the arms, abs and geekdom.

The Wimmin folkz:

1. Angelina Jolie

Simply put she is [for me] the most stunningly beautiful woman on the planet. Ive been in love with her for as long as I can remember.

2. Erica Durance

I kinda love this woman a little too much I think. She's amazing in every little aspect.

3. Charisma Carpenter

One of the most beautiful bodies I've ever seen and I've seen a lot of it lmao. She seems sweet and lovely too.

4. Yvonne Strahovski

Im not usually really into blondes but Yvonne is just so damn cute and sexy at the same time.

5. Serinda Swan

A woman who looks like she was literally ripped from the pages of a comic book and made real. Absolutely phenomenal.

jeeze that was more difficult than I thought it would be. I could prolly make a post with 5 guy & girls every other day :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 23rd, 2010, 1:00 pm 
Custom Rank
Custom Rank

Oh man, I resisted doing this as long as I could, but I can't...NOT.

1)Will Smith
I have had the biggest crush on Will Smith since Fresh Prince. The guy got accepted into MIT and said "nah, I don't wanna do that, I'm gonna be a rapper." And now he's a multi-millionaire.

2)David Boreanaz
Oh dear god, again having a crush on him for forever. I mean, Angel, and now he's Booth? Please.

3)Bradley James
He's beautiful. Honestly, I don't think anyone could argue with me there.

4)Andrew Garfield
I saw this guy in Doctor Who, and I've officially fell in love. He is one of the best young actors in a really long time. Also, he's such a little nerd. Adorable.

5) Matt Smith
He's so freaking adorable. I have just absolutely fallen in love with him. He's so weird. It's hilarious.

HM) Rachel Maddow
Let me say that I am completely straight. However, I would do inappropriate things to Rachel Maddow. That is all.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 1st, 2011, 8:43 pm 
Elven Shieldmaiden for Christ
Elven Shieldmaiden for Christ

I love this thread. (:

But only allowing five is a harsh, cruel number.

1. Jame Bell: There is just something about him that makes me feel good inside, and always smile.

2. Bradley James: He reminds me that there is still a chance that there are gorgeously hot men out there, waiting to be claimed.

3. Garrett Hedlund: I've loved him in almost every role he has ever played; his smile melts me and he has the most gorgeous features.

4. Kenneth Nixon: Not only does he have a gorgeous face, beautiful hair, and breathe-taking eyes, but this boy has a voice that will make you go crazy right there. (If you don't believe me, watch about the first two minutes of him and his band, Framing Hanley's, cover of Lollipop video; ohhh.)

5. Michael Sheen: Underworld -- need I say more? The man is amazing.

6 (HM). Jude Law: He may be a little older, but that is not a problem here. (:

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 4th, 2011, 7:37 pm 
Welcomator
Welcomator

Location: Where there are handsome heroes and sexy villains.. all that need some lovin' ;)

Oh, dear lord why did I not see this thread sooner?

Only 5? And I guess they should be alive yes? :teehee: Ok, that sounded weird..... :blink:

You know something else that is weird? Most of us love Johnny Depp as an actor but wouldn't want to sleep with him! :P

I guess my choices aren't exactly to everyone's tastes either. :teehee:

1) Jeff Fahey - beautiful blue eyes, awesome accent, tall, strong and like all real men should have - lots of chest hair covering that 57 year old perfectly formed torso - :drool:

2) Mark Strong - Oh, Marky... :drool: I don't even care that he is almost completely bald (although he is even more awesome when he has hair :teehee:). His dark eyes and his voice are enough to melt the heaviest and biggest iceberg. :swoon: And I ALWAYS fall in love with his villains. But it's not often I fall in love with the performer as well. *sigh*

Image Image

3) Severus Snape - Who could not love Severus Snape?! Dressed in black, tall, stern, mysterious, misunderstood... and haveing to live with an author's runaway romantiscm that HE was in love with some Muggle redhead who WASN'T me.... the ultimate Man In Black.

4) Aaron Eckhart - *SQUEE* Ah, curse my eyes for only ever watching The Dark Knight and none of his other movies. Not hot, or cute but a really Hollywood HANDSOME. Reminds me of James Garner with that dimple. I love that dimple. :happy:

5) Major Horst Mohn - Ah, why is it I never appreciate a villain until their screentime is almost over? Season 2 of "Colditz" and in walked Major Mohn and out he went with my heart. But I didn't realise until halfway through the series. *cries* Thank God he didn't die... although inwardly I cried "WHO ISA SHE!?" when he went to visit a lady friend in the last episode. But it's Ok now.. I know there wasn't anything in it.... I miss that scar on his cheek as well.....and the way his face twitched when he was angry... and that tight uniform... [yes, I am seriously suffering withdrawel symtoms here]

*couldn't find ANY decent pictures at all, so on the left is Major Mohn and on the right is the actor who played him Anthony Valentine from another roll at the same time... I am attracted to Mohn just as much because of character as visuals ;)*

^ By me and my SS *squiggle hugs*

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 4th, 2011, 8:02 pm 
Mageling
Mageling

@Raivynn - I recently saw Karl Urban in Bourne Supremacy. Can I say holy wow. I never noticed how beautiful he was before then. If only they hadn't made his character such a dumbass. Also, totally with you there on Angelina Jolie. Poise and intelligence make any woman sexy ^,^

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 27th, 2011, 3:33 pm 
Graphic Illusionist '08
Graphic Illusionist '08

These are in no particular order, and exclude my boyfriend because, well, celebrities. Also, you're killing me with having to narrow it down to five. That's awful, so I'm taking a page from Raivyn and doing five of each.

1. Rachel Weisz - Not the first person that comes to mind right now, but definitely someone who would be on any of my lists for these things, at about any time in my life. I've loved her in everything I've seen her in.

2. Christina Hendricks - easily the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. I'm a sucker for red hair.

3. Olivia Wilde - The shape of her face fascinates me, she has an amazing body, and she's a fantastic actress to boot.

4. Ilsa Fisher - Again with the red hair. I imagine she's pretty bubbly in person, too, which is always a plus.

5. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley - I don't like blonde too much on other women normally, but she's gorgeous no matter what her hair color is. Her and Ellen Von Unwerth make magic together.

Men Folk:

1. David Boreanaz - No words needed for this one, Tar said it all.

2. David Tennant - Still my Doctor of choice, and one of my all time favorite actors. And that smile, ug.

3. Tony Stark - The only fictional character on this list of mine, because I crush on RDJ as much as I crush on Tony. Confidence is sexy.

4. Andrew Lee-Potts - Openly in love with this man. If I could have no one else on this list, I would choose him.

5. Jude Law - Yum. That's all.

Last edited by Ammy Dawne on February 1st, 2011, 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 28th, 2011, 4:02 am 
Custom Rank
Custom Rank

Oh my god. I can't believe I didn't say RDJ or Zachary Quinto. Five is toooooo few.

Also, can I have a quick moment to remind you why my number four is gorgeous (and my current number one)?

THIS.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 28th, 2011, 8:33 am 
Balrog
Balrog

I saw the title of this post and my mind went, "Hellooo. There is no way this is actually what I think it is. *clicks on it* OMG! It is!" Had to take part. :lol: And you all have wonderful taste too… Talk about the Yummy thread. Haha!

I quite agree though, 5 is just a cruel number.

(This is kind of the marry/sleep with… I would go for either with these people.)

My men:

1. Sean Bean - (Amazed? :lol:)He is actually older than my father but... I am still so freaking attracted to him it's not even funny. :drool: *don't judge me :frust:* Not to mention Sean just happens to play my favourite LOTR character: Boromir. <3 They are both kind of in first. :lol: Let's just say RP night would be amazing (Boromir or Sharpe, freaking sexy). *yummm*
2. Auron (Final Fantasy X) – Even right off the bat, Auron is freaking cool and the more I learned about him the more I loved him. Man with a tragic past and yet still has a big heart and is always true to his word. Not to mention I love his voice… (Thank you Matt McKenzie for giving him your voice! ;D)
*I don't remember where I found this picture but I had to have it. :blink:
3. Gideon Emery– Most well known for doing the voice of Balthier in Final Fantasy XII. He is an amazing actor all around though. He does his job well and he is an amazing person. I’ve had the pleasure of meeting him a couple times and talk to him through e-mail every once in a while. Still amuses me that he sent me a Christmas gift last year as well as helped to fund my High School play. You are just too awesome Gid and your voice is sexy…
4. Matt Smith – I find Matt absolutely adorable! He makes me laugh as The Doctor and every time I see him it brings a smile to my face. I just want to run up and hug him!
5. Hideto Takarai (aka HYDE) – Aside from having a relaxing and sexy singing voice he is a very good actor. Go see the movie MoonChild! It’s awesome! Not to mention he is not bad to look at either.
HM: Alan Rickman - There is something about him that I find sexy as hell...

The Women:
*I would go lesbian for these women, seriously*

1. Koda Kumi - The Queen of Live! Sexy, talented, and a great personality. Koda has got it all.
2. Kate Beckinsale - The first time I saw her I thought she was freaking beautiful and I wish I had her body. :duh:
3. Nicki Aycox - Saw her for the first time in the show Supernatural and I loved her attitude and she is sexy in her own way. ;D
4. Rayne (BloodRayne series) - Sexy, sharp tounged, and skilled with blades and guns. Rayne is one vampire anyone would want in thier bed. Don't worry, she will bite. :lol:
5. Lightning Farron (Final Fantasy XIII) - Pretty, strong, and will defend her loved ones even at the cost of her own life. A former soldier until she became an "enemy of Cacoon" and she is damn good with a gunblade.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 1st, 2011, 9:23 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

I think I'm going to do five guys and five girls as well. Why on earth did I restrain myself like this....

Anyway.

1. Natalie Portman Honestly, were you surprised with that?
2. C.C. There's something about her green hair that excites me. That and she has quite a tongue.
3. Katie Fey Nice body and eyes and hair and legs and arms and.....
4. Alizée and Summer Glau Don't make me choose between these two. Alizée is just way too cute and sexy. And Summer, I have this dirty feeling that she'll just be SO. MUCH. FUN.
5. Nico Robin Caunion, what's with you and anime girls? I don't know...she's hot and sexy and her voice (in Nipponese at least) is just unbelievable. It's intelligent but sultry and seductive and yeahh...

Guys, you're next.
1. Sanji Slim little figure that dresses nicely? Oh yes!
2. Cillian Murphy Ugh! Those deep blue dreamy eyes....
3. Castiel Supernatural was already enticing my bender lust with Dean Winchester but when it started bringing Castiel, I wanted to call "foul!" if I didn't enjoy it so much. But I did and now I can't stand back.
4. Ozymandias When you've succeeded in distracting me from Malin Åkerman, you know you belong on this list.
5. David Tennant Well helllloooooooooo David. You brought this side out of me, it's only fitting I have you here.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 1st, 2011, 10:01 pm 
Elf
Elf

I'm going to cheat and copy Raivynn.. Five is just too narrow :p

Zee ladies:

Natalie Portman. I mean just look at her! Not to mention that she's vegan which is just epic :D

Summer Glau. No explanation needed.

Morena Baccarin. What can I say? I have a thing for the Firefly ladies :p

Emma Watson. I still can't quite believe how pretty she is. Actually saying that, pretty much all of my straight (girl) friends would sleep with her if they had the chance.

Florence Welch. Because I am crazily in love with her music.

Zee guys:

Alan Rickman. Just his voice! :drool: (Preferably him as Snape but any form of Rickman would be acceptable :p )

Yes I want Captain Tight Pants :D (Nathan Fillion)

Karl Urban. The guy is just too sexy!

Matthew Bellamy. Not so much his looks but just for his voice. :D

Now there's going to be a lot of photos for this one as you need a lot to be able to express just how gorgeous he is.

Image Crazy hair!

Yep, it's Jackson Rathbone :drool:

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 1st, 2011, 10:16 pm 
Graphic Illusionist '08
Graphic Illusionist '08

@Hraven: I fully approve of your list, definitely.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 12th, 2011, 3:02 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

^Seconded SO much. Can we share harems?

Profile       WWW            

Post subject: Re: If you could sleep with only five people, who would they
PostPosted: April 13th, 2011, 11:26 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

Lady Rinoa wrote:
5. Lightning Farron (Final Fantasy XIII) - Pretty, strong, and will defend her loved ones even at the cost of her own life. A former soldier until she became an "enemy of Cacoon" and she is damn good with a gunblade.

Dude(I use dude as more of a exclemation than a noun/proper noun), Lighting is totally the female version of Cloud Strife! At least... going by his original personality from the original Final Fantasy VII game, anyway... Sorry, when I saw Lighting on your list, I had to say that!

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject: Re: If you could sleep with only five people, who would they
PostPosted: May 7th, 2011, 11:02 pm 
Hobbit
Hobbit

Uggh!!! Is it that strange that I'm having trouble THINKING of five, while everyone else has trouble narrowing it down?

1. David Wenham. Sweetheart wins every time.
2. Sean Bean. I love the bad guy aura he's got.
3. Tom Cruise. I really don't care how old he is. The eyes, the smile, the humor... and he doesn't have a bad body either.
4. Garrett Hedlund. (Sam Flynn from Tron: The Legacy) Hate the name Garrett, but WOW, I could get used to it if I had to.
5. Christopher Eccleston. (The first Doctor Who.) I know everyone likes David Tennant better, but there's something so sexy about Eccleston.

These five are not in any particular order. I'm not sure I could do that.