Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 4:02 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2594 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 159, 160, 161, 162, 163  Next
 Post subject: Re: Family Tree RP Thread
PostPosted: August 26th, 2016, 6:48 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

The only reason I haven't logged on lately is because I've been busy with some of my other fandoms (Jurassic Park/World and Independence Day, mostly). Since I'm not that into Thorin anymore, I thought it was about time I dropped him as a husband (Marida might be tiring of him and his constant feud with Thranduil, to the point where she just can't take it anymore). Instead of changing my username, I thought it would be easier just to change Marida's character around a bit to make her partly human, which would explain her friendliness towards Elves and her reluctance to leave Isla Nublar. This means I'll have to update Marida's look, since you can't dress in layers on a tropical island, you'll cook (well, not literally, but you'd be very hot). I'll probably be doing this on Hero Machine 2.5, since they give you more options. :)

As for forums on other fandoms shutting down, I hear you, since Jurassic Park Legacy has closed it's doors for good. Here's the link to a new one run by some of the same staff:

http://jurassicmainframe.forumotion.com/forum

You'll know me as Island Queen, which is the same username I have on Ao3 (which is short for Archive of Our Own). Unlike JPL, you can view this forum without being a member (since the only thing that doesn't show up is your signature).

Last edited by Marida on April 17th, 2018, 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: August 26th, 2016, 8:16 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

Yeah, things seem to be shutting down for forums in some ways. It sux.

Visit The Varsian Kingdom!

Profile       WWW     YIM        

PostPosted: August 29th, 2016, 11:46 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Here's an updated version of Marida I made on Doll Divine:

ImageImage

As you can see by the comparison, she's still a little on the small side (just a little taller), but looks a little more human (since I had to change her character around a bit, for reasons I already stated), and the only reason that she's not wearing shoes is because the game (called the Four Elements; I made Marida's in the Earth element, even though I was born under the element of Fire) didn't have that option, since you can't go barefoot on a tropical island, especially if said island is populated by cloned dinosaurs (who knows what you'll end up stepping in). :lol:

Last edited by Marida on July 2nd, 2017, 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: August 31st, 2016, 8:51 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

Haha, yeah... don't want to step in anything like that.. O_o

Looks like she has gone through quite the makeover, though!

PostPosted: September 11th, 2016, 7:33 pm 
Ent
Ent

I haven't been online much because of family issues, and I just don't have the energy to come online.

That is so cool, Marida! I was surprised to see you've changed spouses! I must admit, I like her new form much better than her dwarven one.

I've been more into other fandoms as well. The game The Last of Us. I'm actually writing a fanfiction about it. I got that game Final Fantasy XIII. It is such an infuriating game, but I'm starting to love it. I admit, I have started to wonder what Lónannûniel would be like in other fandoms, but I don't think I could just change her completely. Perhaps I'd have to pull a Once Upon A Time, and make her be the same person, but different names and lives in each "world" or something.

♥ Married to Thranduil, 22 April 2014 ♥

Lónannûniel, Queen of the Woodland Realm ♦

Image Image Image

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: September 13th, 2016, 10:51 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Sorry to hear about your life issues.... I know all too well how that goes. I took a near 1 year break here recently due to that and still have days I don't get on due to that same lingering issue.

PostPosted: October 31st, 2016, 8:54 pm 
Ent
Ent

Everyone still alive? :lol:

How's the family tree going? Any new marriages/divources, etc? How is everyone in general?

♥ Married to Thranduil, 22 April 2014 ♥

Lónannûniel, Queen of the Woodland Realm ♦

Image Image Image

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: November 1st, 2016, 6:53 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

I've been playing around on Doll Divine again (that site is addicting). Here's my latest creation:

This is Talina, a character I originally created for the LotR Fanatics Plaza when I was still in Erebor in Wilderland. When I moved back to the Shadowed Lands, I had to change around her character a bit and made her a human based in Ithilien instead of a dwarf of Erebor. As you can see by the drawing, she's "one of them Rangers" as Butterbur puts it in FotR, so I added a battle scar on her arm. Since Talina's now a Ranger, I chose an outfit that would be easier for her to fight in (no use tripping in one of those long dresses). :)

Last edited by Marida on July 2nd, 2017, 10:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: March 6th, 2017, 6:54 am 
Dunedain Ranger of Arnor
Dunedain Ranger of Arnor

That character looks pretty cool Marida! Would love to read the back story!
I have an account on LOTR Plaza, and visit semi regularly.
Never got into RP there though.

The Free Company of Arnor
~ ~ ~

Durian: Dúnedain Ranger of the North: Rhudaurian Lineage
- - - -
Roleplay Repository

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: March 14th, 2017, 8:10 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Neat character!

I thinknI had signed up for that site once upon a time... but i would have no idea what the login info was. I never did spend a lot of time there I guess.

PostPosted: January 30th, 2018, 12:56 am 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Here's Marida during the events of Fallen Kingdom (as in my latest fan fic entitled The Lady Awakens):

Made on Doll Divine (I told you that site was addicting) with the X-Girl game, and she's wearing shoes in this one (the only reason she wasn't in the last one is because that particular dress up game didn't have that option). I try to choose games where the characters have the same proportions, since then it looks like it might be the same person, but changed. That background does look a little volcanic, don't you think (too bad I couldn't add Blue, since then it would really bring that scene to life)? And it looks like Marida has let her hair down again (probably because she didn't have time to put it up, so she threw on a headband instead). :)

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: August 29th, 2022, 7:11 am 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

Grow Tent Shop is founded by Ella J. Churchill in 2021, an expert in Grow Tents holding a master’s degree in marketing from New York University. Our only motive is to provides Top-Quality Grow Tents to people around to globe so that they would be able to grow their own crops inside conveniently. Grow Tent Shop is a Trust-Worthy platform to purchase Grow Tents without a doubt. Grow Tent Shop is a Fast, Easy, and Secure platform offering Best Offers with a worldwide shipping facility.

PostPosted: September 27th, 2022, 3:10 am 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

Halo, dalam artikel ini, saya akan memberi tahu Anda cara mendapatkan YouTube Vanced APK di ponsel Anda. Video sekarang menjadi aspek terpenting dalam hidup kita. Mereka dapat ditemukan dalam berbagai kategori, termasuk lagu-lagu lucu, komedi emosional, film, dll.

Saat ini, banyak orang menggunakan WhatsApp untuk berbagi video, foto, audio, dan banyak lagi. Jika Anda ingin menggunakan WhatsApp dengan beberapa fitur tambahan, maka gb whatsapp apk tersedia untuk diunduh dan diinstal di perangkat Anda.

PostPosted: October 14th, 2022, 7:12 am 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

Curly or even wavy hair can also be referred to as an advantage and a burden. Curls don't always fit the way you'd like, grow too voluminous, or look crazy. Do you think you need to get along with flat irons?
It's not a good idea to struggle with the curly shape your hair has on a regular basis, especiallyhttps://areteitech.net/ during humid weather. Would it be much better to look for more comfortable, stylish hairstyles that look good on your face and suit your lifestyle? Here are some classy curly hairstyles that you can apply to your chic look.

PostPosted: February 14th, 2023, 3:10 am 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

Yüksek hızlı sürüş deneyimini yaşamak isteyenler için Traffic Racer APK indirme bağlantısı burada.

PostPosted: March 13th, 2023, 1:35 am 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

Depending on the platform on which the game is played, Geometry Dash Scratch can be played using a touchscreen, keyboard, mouse, or controller. The player controls the movement of their symbol via input in the form of a press or hold, with the goal of completing a level by reaching its end point.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2594 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 159, 160, 161, 162, 163  Next