Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 6:14 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 882 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 56  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Little Details of Everyday Life
PostPosted: July 29th, 2017, 5:24 am 
Dunedain Ranger of Arnor
Dunedain Ranger of Arnor

So you have said many times Gersemi. You hate your mum, you hate your sister, you hate your life. We get it. Yet you still live and keep posting about how much you hate it.

Knowing several people who would have loved to live, but they aren't, makes me wonder why they have gone while people like you live. It really isn't fair. (the rest of this post I deleted because I really ain't that big of a prick)

One of the details of my everyday life is not to read about how you hate living, so, you can have it Gersemi, I'm out.

The Free Company of Arnor
~ ~ ~

Durian: Dúnedain Ranger of the North: Rhudaurian Lineage
- - - -
Roleplay Repository

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: July 29th, 2017, 1:56 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Gersemi wrote:
I'm wondering why I still live.
I could make an observation here but I don't have the time, or inclination, to deal with this kind of post.

PostPosted: July 29th, 2017, 2:16 pm 
Dwarf at Heart
Dwarf at Heart

Hanasian wrote:
Knowing several people who would have loved to live, but they aren't, makes me wonder why they have gone while people like you live. It really isn't fair.

I was actually suppose to attend the Boston Marathon the year the bombing happened so I am myself, baffled on how some unfortunate event knew my life was in danger and stopped me from going. So I could've died. I guess that isn't fair? Yeah, I agree.

He saw there mirrored bright and fair

♥In a poly relationship with Kili and Tauriel♥

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: July 29th, 2017, 10:39 pm 
Istari
Istari

Sorry for what you are going through Gersemi.
I felt that way a couple years back and somehow I kept going and I'm getting better. Life is far from perfect for me and I still occasionally have to fight off those feelings and thoughts of harming myself, just hang in there. I know when I was fighting feeling that way not much of anything that anyone said to try to help I didn't think it did So I understand some though every situation is different.

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: July 30th, 2017, 3:38 am 
Dunedain Ranger of Arnor
Dunedain Ranger of Arnor

Gersemi wrote:
Hanasian wrote:
Knowing several people who would have loved to live, but they aren't, makes me wonder why they have gone while people like you live. It really isn't fair.

I was actually suppose to attend the Boston Marathon the year the bombing happened so I am myself, baffled on how some unfortunate event knew my life was in danger and stopped me from going. So I could've died. I guess that isn't fair? Yeah, I agree.

I'm sorry you didn't get blown up and died. Sucks to be you. I hope you are on an organ donor list so if/when you get killed or kill yourself, someone will benefit from it and live and be thankful. One of the little details of everyday life for me is I take joy in seeing good organs taken from dead people and used to give life to terminally ill people. It is a beautiful thing. I have put myself on an organ donor list, for if there is anything worthy of using from this old bod after I die, it is free to use. Another little detail of everyday life for me is I don't let whingy, narcissistic, depressed people who hate their life affect my fun, so I'll probably stick around and keep on as I have. :)

~ ~ ~

- - - -
Roleplay Repository

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: July 31st, 2017, 2:38 am 
Dwarf at Heart
Dwarf at Heart

Captain Boromir wrote:
Sorry for what you are going through Gersemi.
I felt that way a couple years back and somehow I kept going and I'm getting better. Life is far from perfect for me and I still occasionally have to fight off those feelings and thoughts of harming myself, just hang in there. I know when I was fighting feeling that way not much of anything that anyone said to try to help I didn't think it did So I understand some though every situation is different.

Thank you. At least someone understands what I am going through and cares.

Hanasian wrote:
Gersemi wrote:
Hanasian wrote:

I'm sorry you didn't get blown up and died. Sucks to be you. I hope you are on an organ donor list so if/when you get killed or kill yourself, someone will benefit from it and live and be thankful. One of the little details of everyday life for me is I take joy in seeing good organs taken from dead people and used to give life to terminally ill people. It is a beautiful thing. I have put myself on an organ donor list, for if there is anything worthy of using from this old bod after I die, it is free to use. Another little detail of everyday life for me is I don't let whingy, narcissistic, depressed people who hate their life affect my fun, so I'll probably stick around and keep on as I have. :)

I'm sorry that you so badly wish for my death, but you're old and will very likely die before me anyway. I'll keep living just to spite you. But isn't wishing for someone to die a sin? As dark as I can be sometimes, I will not wish for your death like you so greatly wish for mine cause that isn't how I think. So karma itself will come back at you. And no I am not on an donor list cause mother have a huge hissy fit that I thought of such a thing and forced me to remove it. Isn't that lovely? But they're probably no good anyway, I can't even donate blood due to low sugar levels. I'm not sorry about it, cause it's not my fault that my health issues are hereditary. Do me a favor and stop acknowledging my activity here. I do not like you, nor did I ever like you. I was just being nice for the sake of everyone else here.

He saw there mirrored bright and fair

♥In a poly relationship with Kili and Tauriel♥

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: July 31st, 2017, 6:51 am 
Dunedain Ranger of Arnor
Dunedain Ranger of Arnor

Gersemi wrote:
I'm sorry that you so badly wish for my death, but you're old and will very likely die before me anyway. I'll keep living just to spite you. But isn't wishing for someone to die a sin? As dark as I can be sometimes, I will not wish for your death like you so greatly wish for mine cause that isn't how I think. So karma itself will come back at you. And no I am not on an donor list cause mother have a huge hissy fit that I thought of such a thing and forced me to remove it. Isn't that lovely? But they're probably no good anyway, I can't even donate blood due to low sugar levels. I'm not sorry about it, cause it's not my fault that my health issues are hereditary. Do me a favor and stop acknowledging my activity here. I do not like you, nor did I ever like you. I was just being nice for the sake of everyone else here.

:lol: You are funny. You greatly seriously exaggerate your perceived importance to me. I couldn't care less whether you live or die, or anything else about you or your life. I surely ain't going to do you any favours either way. If you post your psycho self harm¯BS and comments of killing yourself, etc. out here publicly, I'll acknowledge and respond to it, or not, as I see fit. That is my choice, not yours. It is you who chooses to post your life's problems publicly, so I guess you will just have to deal with the responses. I don't like you, or hate you. You are nobody to me except for someone who I seem to have to interact with being a part of this site, and that is a little detail of my everyday life. \_(ツ)_/¯

~ ~ ~

- - - -
Roleplay Repository

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: August 1st, 2017, 1:37 pm 
Istari
Istari

Location: I've been where Aragorn hasn't, but I now live in a cross between Hobbiton and Rivendell.

Gersemi, your narcissistic posts here are not going to help you in the least. Very much more so if you ignore suggestions on how to get help offline, or in case of ooo’s posts, that not only your life sucks or has sucked, but you can make it better by yourself. You are special because you’re you. You are not special because you spew hatred at diverse people. Tons of pathetic a-holes do that all of the time, all over the Internet. You own your hatred. Nobody is responsible for your hatred but you yourself, because no one can force you to hate (a misconception that is far too widespread) only YOU can decide to hate – or not. And as hatred is first and foremost self-destructive, you and only you can decide if you want to destroy yourself or not. *beep* has happened? Yeah, did in my life too (and never mind what ooo mentioned in her relevant post). Are you going to allow this *beep* (or the people who perpetrated it on you) to control your life? That *beep* is action over which you have no control. NO one has control over your REaction, unless you allow them to have it. Stop being a marionette. Are you so obtuse that you did not realizes what ooo’s explosion (can’t currently find it, maybe she deleted it) meant? Your posts in the RANT thread might be (marginally) acceptable. Your polluting other threads (in one of which ooo went thermonuclear, rightly so in my opinion) with your narcissistic garbage is definitely not. What we on A-U can do to help you, we have done. Captain Boromir posted with sympathy in another thread, which again should make you realize that you are not alone with your issues. Captain Boromir faced his in some form, as he posted, as did ooo hers, as I did with my far less serious ones (and who knows how many other users have issues but put them behind them while they take a time-out, can feel relaxed) which does not solve their primary issues directly but may give them a bit of rest, allow them to recuperate and thus be better able to face their issues than they would be without their time-out here on A-U? And then, just think about it, you throw in posts that do the opposite of creating a relaxed atmosphere here. Does that make you feel better, screwing up other people’s experience here?

You own your reactions to what has happened to you. What has happened to you is in the past (it’s a bummer if you have allowed it to influence your present – you are responsible for that bummer!) Tell the people who you see as controlling your life to shove it. Do whatever is necessary to break their control over your life. Don’t be a victim of your own choice.

PostPosted: August 4th, 2017, 6:53 am 
Dunedain Ranger of Arnor
Dunedain Ranger of Arnor

Well said Gandolorin and Sil... ooo.

Gersemi wrote:
I'm sorry that you so badly wish for my death.

As an aside to my earlier post, I thought dying is what you wanted since you seem to be fond of alluding to it, or outright stating it here and in other threads every few weeks or months. :yes:

~ ~ ~

- - - -
Roleplay Repository

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: August 7th, 2017, 5:38 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

I'm still staying out of this one .......

PostPosted: August 9th, 2017, 12:46 pm 
Istari
Istari

Location: I've been where Aragorn hasn't, but I now live in a cross between Hobbiton and Rivendell.

Seems the squirrels have been breeding late. Or at least that only now the young ‘uns have survived to the point of being able to leave their drey (or dray – squirrel’s nest) and hop around "our" meadow. Where occasionally “our” basically white cat (sporting a collar, and not indifferent to ruffling) with asymmetrical grey splotches hunts a bit diffidently. The sparrows also seem to have produced their young fairly recently, but with their flitting around unpredictably the “poor” (very well-fed) cat almost gets whiplash. I have also occasionally “told” her to get lost from “our” bird bath by squirting her with water (one of the several hedges fronting our apartment building is right below our balcony).

PostPosted: August 10th, 2017, 4:50 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

My new front door has been installed, and the shed is almost finished. Image

PostPosted: August 11th, 2017, 12:10 am 
Istari
Istari

Needed a (very) late afternoon nap today.

PostPosted: August 11th, 2017, 8:01 am 
Dunedain Ranger of Arnor
Dunedain Ranger of Arnor

Was browsing Netflix tonight looking for something interesting, and decided to start watching Marco Polo. First episode in and I'm undecided.

~ ~ ~

- - - -
Roleplay Repository

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: August 12th, 2017, 1:26 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

I've been thinking of getting Netflix because there's SFA on TV to watch.

PostPosted: August 12th, 2017, 9:42 pm 
Istari
Istari

I still (unusually) have a couple of (largish) books I bought a while ago that I have not yet read.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 882 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 56  Next