Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 24th, 2024, 11:37 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: AU Family Tree Halloween Party
PostPosted: October 31st, 2014, 8:27 am 
Balrog
Balrog

(( :lol: Thanks. XD Hey you find some really nice and expensive stuff to sell in jewellery boxes. Could be some of the only loot we see really unless we somehow throw in an actual treasure map or something.))

Rin and Sean were thrown into a study. A piano sat in front of a bookshelf wall on the other side of the room. There were no doors in the room, only a small window on the wall to their right. Near the left wall and really all the walls without the window were bookshelves. On the left side a desk sat with some open books.
"Warn me next time you decide to do something like that." Sean stated as he looked over the room.
"You hinted at it." Rin retorted as she started walking towards the desk. The books looked like they hadn't been touched in years. The pages were starting to yellow, how old was this book? Rin blew dust gently off the pages to look at what the master of the study was last looking in to.
"At least the view is nice."
"Hmmm?"
"It over looks a garden outside... So what was the last thing being read in this study?" Sean asked as he began to move around some of the books.
"Looks like a lot of Greek and Norse ancient stories. Gods, demigods, lost items of power... A lot of stuff."
"Interesting topic."
"Indeed.. Any luck on anything?"
"None." Time went on for a little while longer until Rin noticed a post -it with a little riddle written on it.
"What is this?" Rin asked to herself out loud. "'You seek the other passage go know its secrets. The tome of cerulean, topaz, and fuchsia are not the tomes you seek but each carry a relationship with that you seek. Cerulean likes to sit within 5 spaces of the book. Topaz, guards it's corners. Fuchsia will let you that you are one space away.'"
The bookshelf's riddle too some time but when the right book was found, it led back into another hallway.

PostPosted: November 1st, 2014, 6:44 pm 
Dwarf at Heart
Dwarf at Heart

Gersemi went to take a another sip of her ale, and ended up chuckling into her mug due to brother's comment about Kili. Lively indeed he was. Or was that even the word for it? Perhaps just rather energetic. He certainly does keep her on her toes sometimes. And challenges her, too. One time, he wanted to see how far across Erebor they could run. That ended badly, of course. Tired and sore they ended up and worse of all, making the long, slow trek back to their room. They argued a good bit of the way back. When they finally got home, they went to bed and didn't leave their bed for an entire day.

Another time he wanted to take her for a ride down the mine cars. She didn't know why she gave an okay for that. That ride scared her a bit. She tried it and didn't like it. But Kili had the time of his life it seemed. He promised no more mine car rides after.

Kili was so hard to say no to sometimes.

She had finished off her little piece of cake when he came up behind her again, Kili did. He bore his usually charming smile. "Look!" he said, holding up more food before her. "Meaty jerky!" Gersemi giggled at his cheerfulness. Jerky was a favorite treat of his. "These are for you." He placed them in her hand, and she thanked him. He gave a quick greeting to Marida before he went off again to speak with his uncle.

He saw there mirrored bright and fair

♥In a poly relationship with Kili and Tauriel♥

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: November 2nd, 2014, 7:52 pm 
Istari
Istari

Tink slowed when she heard voices around the corner, pausing for a moment before recognition hit her. She poked her head around the corner. "Rin! There you are!" she said, stepping into view. She looked back down the hall she came and called, "This way! I found Rinoa and Sean!" Turning back to Rinoa she said, "This place is crazy, isn't it?!"

PostPosted: November 6th, 2014, 2:37 am 
Ent
Ent

Both Thranduil and Erin had managed to find themselves lost again. A trap door had opened under their feet. They ended up in a cellar somewhere. Erin screamed for help, hoping that someone would hear them. It was so dark, that they could barely even see each other in the gloom.

"Help!" Erin screamed.

♥ Married to Thranduil, 22 April 2014 ♥

Lónannûniel, Queen of the Woodland Realm ♦

Image Image Image

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: November 6th, 2014, 1:11 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

(Hey, Gersemi, just letting you know, Megan made the comment about Kili, as an observation of the way he acted, it wasn't Kraven making a joke. Sorry if I was unclear in my earlier post. I'll try to keep they more clear so that no one gets confused. I was in a rush, noticed it came out a little mixed up. Also I have no idea where Merida is, so I'm going to post so our area of the rp can start moving again. She may not realize that we've posted recently.)

Kraven had finished his plate of meats, and his bottle of Rum, and was also taking Megans empty glass, and mostly empty plate, it still had a piece of chocolate peanut butter fudge on it. Kraven looked at Megan questioningly, and she said "I'm full, and that's too sweet." Kraven shrugged then threw away his bottle, and put the plates and glass where the other dirty dishes where. He then picked up the fudge, and ate it himself, he had a high metabolism, so he eat what he could, when he could.

He looked around and finally noticed that something was a little off. He had noticed when everyone else had wondered off, but that had been a while ago, and no one had come back. He had also heard a lot of wierd noises since they had left, and he was pretty sure that he was hearing someone yell "Help!", but it was distant, and heavily muffled, he was starting to get worried. He also realized that although the music was still playing it seemed like the band had disappeared. He quickly walked to the front door, and noticed that the creepy looking old doorman was gone also, and the door wouldn't open.

He stared at the door for a second to look for any week spots, but he found none. He then pulled his right foot back and kicked the door as hard as he could. He then stared at the door in shock. It hadn't even shook in its frame. He had kicked through brick walls before. He had even kicked people, that he and the X-Men had fought before, through brick walls. Nothing was making any sense in this old house.

He headed back to the group that he had left, and said to the group as a whole. "We've got a few problems everyone. First none of the others have returned yet. I've been hearing a lot of wierd noises, and I think someone somewhere is calling for help. The music is still playing, and yet our band has vanished. Also the doorman is also gone, and where looked it." Megan looked at him and said "Did you try to brake it open, that should be easy for you." He looked at her and said "I tried, it didn't even budge."

As that began to sink in on Megan she got really worried and tried to call up a portal. It opened but it looked really wierd. She tried to go through it, but she was stopped by some sort of unknown force. She looked at him and said "This isn't funny Kraven, what's going on here?" He shock his head in disbelief at what he had just saw, he couldn't remember ever seeing Megan being stopped from using one of her portals before, and then he replied "I wish I knew Megan. I really wish I knew." He had to get to the bottom of this, one way, or another.

Previously Known As Orophin

PostPosted: November 7th, 2014, 3:23 am 
Balrog
Balrog

((Sorry. Got caught up in family stuff. :dizzy: ))

"Warn me before you do something like that again." Sean stated as they finally stopped.
"You suggested it..." Rin replied as she looked over to find Tink peering around the corner. "Tink!! We we worried about you! This place is really crazy. I am starting to wonder if something really is going on in here. Did you find anyone else? I originally went looking for Thranduil, I got worried about him."
"Do you hear that?" Sean asked as he held up his available hand to quiet the talking. "Sounds like someone is calling for help..."

PostPosted: November 9th, 2014, 12:49 am 
Istari
Istari

"That sounds like Erin." Hook said to Tink. "I thought she was right behind me with Thraunduil!"

"We best go and find her!" she said, adding as she looked over at Rinoa and Sean, "We found one half only to lose another! I think her shouts came from that direction...or maybe that way...Really hating how things kind of seem to bounce around in this place. Lets not split up again, though, and just pick a way to go!" She took hold of Hook's arm. "Not getting separated from you again." she mumbled.

PostPosted: November 9th, 2014, 2:18 am 
Balrog
Balrog

"Let's make sure we all stick together this time." Rin agreed as she spun the sword in her hand up to rest on her shoulders. The shouting happened more and more.
"It sounds as though it is coming from this way." Sean commented as his grip tightened on his sword a little bit and pointed down the hall with his left hand.
"Erin!!" Rin called hoping that she would somehow hear her calling and look for a way to get to them. "Let's go find her."

PostPosted: November 10th, 2014, 8:42 am 
Ent
Ent

Erin continued to shout for help. Thranduil did not leave her side. She hoped that another trick would not present itself, and make her even more lost. "Help!" Erin shouted, for what felt like the millionth time.

Image Image Image

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: November 13th, 2014, 1:06 am 
Istari
Istari

"Erin!" Tink shouted down the hall. "Erin, we're coming! Just hang on! Keep shouting so we can find you!"

PostPosted: November 14th, 2014, 8:20 am 
Ent
Ent

In the gloom, Erin could hear voices calling out to her, but she could not make out the actual words. Despite that, she continued to shout for help. For one horrible moment, she feared that Thranduil had dissappeared again, but there he was, right beside her.

Image Image Image

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: November 15th, 2014, 4:05 am 
Dwarf at Heart
Dwarf at Heart

Whilest Gersemi was speaking with family, she had heard the other ladies calling out for Erin. It didn't sound good either. Nothing cheerful or happy, but more or less, tones of worry. She turned. What had happened? Was she alright, she wondered. She broke away and approached Rin and Tink. "Ladies, what is going on?" she asked.

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: November 18th, 2014, 12:59 am 
Istari
Istari

"We lost Erin." Tink explained, still following the sound of her niece's shouts. "We lost ourselves for a time too, actually. Bit of advice, watch the walls...and floors...and well, just make sure you dont fall through anything and get separated like we all have done."

"Down there." Hook said, giving Tink a nudge before motioning to the floor ahead of them. "Door is still open."

Tink dropped to her knees and leaned over the open hole. "Erin! Thranduil! At least you managed to stay together! Hold on, we'll get you out." She turned to the others, smiling as Hook exited a room that branched off the hall carrying a rope from a window curtain. "Thats perfect! Alright, look out below!" she called down into the hole before tossing an end down. She held the other end out to the rest in the hall for them to take hold. "Lets get them pulled outta there and find that party room! Quite frankly after this adventure I could use a drink."

PostPosted: November 18th, 2014, 9:07 am 
Ent
Ent

When the rope came tumbling down before her, Erin felt so happy, that she almost wanted to cry. Without hesitation, she climbed the rope. Thranduil followed after her. Both of them made the decision not to leave the party room next time.

"I'm so happy you found us," Erin told those who had come to help her and Thranduil. "Who knows how long we would have been trapped down there."

Image Image Image

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: November 19th, 2014, 8:50 am 
Balrog
Balrog

((Sorry. Life got wonky.))
Rin was so relieved that they had found Erin and no one else was lost. As everyone made it back to the party room her mind was still not at ease. What else would open up next? She could agree with Tink about the drinks. She sure as hell could use one too. Yet...
She stood in the doorway and scanned to room. Whatever happened to the butler at the door? And was it her imagination or was it getting a little cooler in the room?
"Are you alright?" Sean asked after he realized a few steps away the she was not following. The both of them still had swords in hand.
"Something still does not feel right." Rin responded quietly. "Maybe I just need so fresh air to calm my mind."
"I'm not letting you go anywhere on the property alone again. I'll join you." She smiled at home as they moved towards the front door. Sean attempted to open the front door for her only to find it was locked. Even more strange was the fact that the door didn't have a locking mechanism. "That's dd..."
"And concerning...." Rin added as she attempted the door. Nothing happened. A few seconds afterwards she attempted to kick the door in to no success. "What the heck is happening here??
"There has to be a way to open it."
"When all else fails use something sharp!" She lifted her sword up and brought it down on the door only to have it shatter. "What the bloody hell?"
"We're trapped... Where the hell is the butler that was originally at the door?"

PostPosted: November 19th, 2014, 6:42 pm 
Dwarf at Heart
Dwarf at Heart

"Lost Erin!" she gasped. "Oh dear, what happened?" She looked around. It wasn't until but a moment later that Erin was found. "Erin dear, are you okay?" she asked.

Profile       WWW            

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next