Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 27th, 2024, 12:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Freaky Stories
PostPosted: October 23rd, 2005, 3:39 pm 

Hey!
Well I guess something freaky or weird has happened to all of us once in a while- this thread is to share those stories because some of them can be quite interesting!
Hattie.x

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 25th, 2005, 1:37 am 

well this didn't actually happen to me , but it happened to my lil bro and it;s true... In the middle of the night he woke up and he saw white shaped almost ghostly hands waving to him in the corridor...his bed was facing the hallway and and so he could see down the hallway, anyways he saw them waving to him and he got abit freaked, but he went and check it out and walked towards the hands and when he got closer they disappeared. He went back to his room and he looked at the corridor and they were there still waving to him..so my bro tried to ignore and he finally fell asleep..the next day , round about 8 - 9 am the phone rang.Mum answered and then after the call she said that our close family friend had died in the night.absolutely weird

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 25th, 2005, 1:39 am 
Pirate of the Halflings
Pirate of the Halflings

That is.....freaky.

<center>Image</center>

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 5th, 2005, 3:51 am 
Dunadan
Dunadan

hmmmm strange and freaky

OK, this happened to me: when i was about 6-8, we were traveling from south dakota to TX for summer camp, and we were prob in kansas or oklahoma and it was really late at night, and it was storming, and lightning was striking really close by; lightning illuminated the sky and my mom saw a funnel touch down about 100 yards away. she ordered my dad to stop the car, adn dragged all of us out of the car to a ditch, i was annoyed at having been woken up, and was not particularily fond of the sharp weeds that were poking my bare arms, or the extremely hard rain that was pelting me, so i tried to run back up to the van, but my da called to me, as soon as i turned arround, the tornato passed right behind me on the other side of the road. it is only by the grace of God that any of us survived that night without more than a few scratches adn scrapes.

thx Eruadan