Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 18th, 2024, 10:09 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Tom Felton
PostPosted: November 21st, 2006, 9:27 pm 
Istari
Istari

Any other fans of his here? I was posting in the Harry Potter OotP thread and that's realy what made me decide to start this thread. Anyway he enjoys fishing, rollerblading, and playing cricket and basketball, and he received the most fanmail out of the Entire cast of Harry Potter. :-D
He has a website called www.tomfelton.com/ that he runs himself! However the last thing that was updated was his blog and that was updated last year. Though it's still a great site. If you're interested that is.

Destiny I'm a Christian boycrazy girl. Will Turner's wife ^&? Image Image Avatar by JF, banners by Taurquende, Nurrantiel Mashiara, Silme Meleth TarNymphadora, and JF taught me how to use banners. Thanks to all!

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 25th, 2006, 4:41 pm 
Maia
Maia

Yep! He is pretty fly!

Is what you've seen too much to take, or are you blind and seeing nothing?
(I saw you run) I saw you run away
Is what I've done too much to take or are you scared of being nothing?

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 14th, 2006, 9:18 pm 
Istari
Istari

Oh, yes indeed. I'm glad that somebody agrees with me. :-D
What's your favorite film of his and what is your favorite scene with him in it?
I like Harry Potter Prisoner of Azkaban and my favorite scene with him in it is probabley the scene where he is attacked by the hippogriff. Oh, and I also like the very few scene(s) with him and Emma Wattson where she doesn't hit him. lol
Well, what is yours?

Destiny I'm a Christian boycrazy girl. Will Turner's wife ^&? Image Image Avatar by JF, banners by Taurquende, Nurrantiel Mashiara, Silme Meleth TarNymphadora, and JF taught me how to use banners. Thanks to all!

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 12th, 2007, 5:27 pm 
Dunadan
Dunadan

Me also I like harry potter and the prisonner of Azkaban and I like the scene with the hippogriff and in the four I like the scene where it is transformed in furet! !!! very funny!! :)

Une porteuse de l'anneau qui vous veut du bien, Mais l'anneau lui me veut peut-ĂȘtre du mal ...

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 29th, 2007, 5:26 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf

LOL! ^^ my favorite scene is actaully right before he's turned into a ferret and he's egging Harry on.. Love him... :swoon:

Alright i'm taking that back...My favorite scene with him is in CoS when Harry and Ron change into Crabbe and Goyle and they run into Percy. Then Draco come in and ask them where they have been. Since Harry had forgotten to take off his classes Draco looks at him and says, and I quote:
"Why are you wearing glasses?"-Draco
"reading"-Harry
"reading?! I didn't know you could read"

Brilliance, sheer brilliance...I love him he's sooo wonderful

[font=fantasy]Married To Draco Malfoy 9/11/07[/font]
Thnx Aerlinn & timtimtimtim 4 banner

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 3rd, 2007, 12:45 pm 
Ent
Ent

yeah i agree that's also my favorite quote. He was so cute when he was little!
my favorite was him in the 2nd movie :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 3rd, 2007, 1:10 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf

Well after the second movie his roles have been getting smaller and smaller...but im looking forward to the 6th movie for 2 major reasons
1.HUGE ROLE for Tom
2. Least favorite book so im not as attached to the storyline so changes won't bother me as much, as long as they put Tom in it as much as possible i will be happy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 5th, 2007, 1:50 pm 
Ent
Ent

lol yeah
i recently just made a siggy for him, well actually, only yesterday
it's got You're not a killer, Draco
on it :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 5th, 2007, 2:25 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf

^^^Thats awesome...I hope I get to see it around the forum at some point.

Yea i mean I seriously love Draco. I honestly really feel sorry for him especially in the last 2 books i mean he's forced to do things he doesnt want to and take a side he doesnt want to take. He's taking the blunt of voldemorts rage for his father..and i mean it's just not fair. the only thing he's ever done(besides be mean to everyone) was be born in that family which wasn't his fault...I mean i suppose he could have been more like sirius but then he would be disowned and things wouldn't be much better....(sorry rant) my poor poor Draco

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 6th, 2007, 10:50 am 
Istari
Istari

Porteuse de I'anneau, Yay for Draco and Tom Felton! Oh, I do not believe that we have met before. So... nice to meet you, fellow Tom Felton fan. :) I love the ferret scene too. I felt so sorry for him there though. Poor Draco always gets hit by some nasty spell. He didn't actualy hurt Harry or anyone else (physicaly), so why do they always have to cast hurtful spells on him? Have they never heard of the saying "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words shall never hurt me"? (sigh) There was no call for that spell to be cast.

Eruwaedheil, Oh, I like those sceens too! That quote is very funny! So much so that I have lost track of how many times I have watched that scene. I keep rewinding and rewinding and rewinding it. lol Tom really does an Amazing job at dishing out the smartelic remarks and playing an all around bad boy.
Ooh I can not wait until November the 21st (I think that it is the 21st? :confused:) of 2008 either! I am quite sure that the movie version of Half Blooded Prince shall be awesome and that Tom shall once again give us an amazing performance. :) Yes, with any luck his role will be Much larger in the next movie, just as it was in the book.

(Spoilers for Half Blooded Prince! Spoilers for Half Blooded Prince follow...)

I am really looking forward to the scene where Harry and Draco argue and Harry casts the spell on Draco that cuts him. I always love it when my favorite character gets injured (so long as they do Not die). I am a major fan of drama and of Tom Felton, so I am Really excited about that scene. I am also really anticipating the scene where Draco cries to Myrtle in the bathroom. I have been waiting a very long time for Tom to get his chance at a truly emotional scene. Draco always seemed to have this wall up around his heart so we have never gotten to see Tom portray an emtional scene. I expect Tom to knock it out of the park. I can not wait! Are there any Draco scene(s) in Half Blooded Prince that you are really looking forward to?
(End of Spoilers)
By the way I love your new Draco signature set. :)

Vengeance, Ooh I bet that that signature is amazing. Your graphics are cool and Draco is just icing on the cake! :) Have you ever written any Draco fanfiction before?

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 6th, 2007, 4:30 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf

^^Oh thank you...

(HALF BLOOD PRINCE SPOILERS.....SPOILERS)

Yes I agree I Love the scene with him and Myrtle...I'm also looking forward to the scene where he tricks Harry with the blackout powder and uses his hand thinger to see...Brilliant on his part...absolutely Brilliant..
I am also looking forward to the scene with Harry and Draco in the Bathroom where harry hits him with that curse that cuts him all up...for two main reasons
1. like you said DD I love when they get hurt, but don't die(truly hurt, not like Draco and Buckbeak,he was but he played that up A LOT)
2. It gives harry a chance to feel like a bad person(I know that sounds bad) but I mean he could have killed Draco and as much as he dislikes him he would never REALLY want him dead....I kinda like how he freaks out after Draco hits the ground bleeding like mad..

PS I made a HP character elimination thread so if you guys wanna vote for Draco you can click the link below and vote

http://arwen-undomiel.com/forum/viewtop ... highlight=

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 7th, 2007, 9:03 pm 
Istari
Istari

Eruwaedheil, You are welcome. :) (Spoilers, spoilers, and more Spoilers for Half Blooded Prince follow)
Ooh, cool! Draco can have his moments of sheer brilliance. In all truth I think that Draco was very smart...just not so much on common sense. lol Once again you are totally right. Draco did injury his arm but he milked it for all that it was worth. Draco liked to be be made over and really have constant attention and being injured was an easy way to get said attention.
Oh, don't worry about it. I felt the exact same way. In my personal opinion Harry needed to be taken down a few notches. Harry knew good and well that testing a spell that he had no idea what effect it would have, on Draco, was dangerous Actions of consquences. As you said Harry could have killed Draco. So if Harry felt guilty for doing something that he should not have done in the first place, I think that it serves him right. (Just my personal opinion though.) That being said though I must agree that Harry really never would have wanted Draco to end up dead. I do not think that Draco would have wanted Harry to die either. They hate each other but not to that extent.
:lol: Yeah, I am sure that watching Harry freak out will be great fun! :lol:
(End of Spoilers.)

Ooh, okay. I shall have to try to keep up with that thread (and of course vote for my Draco/Tom). Thanks for letting me know about it! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 8th, 2007, 12:30 am 
Half-elf
Half-elf

^^No problem...Although of course I want him to win..I mean I did start the game.. :blush:

HBP SPOILERS................SPOILERS......

I know this may sound horrible but i love when harry freaks out...especially when Draco is involved. It's actually kinda interesting if you think about it. Draco never once actually physically harmed Harry, and Harry nearly kills him.. SO whos worse?!?! I mean yea Draco is mean and ruthless but its all talk...Harry and company even say so when Draco gets underneath their skin from time to time...So I think for Harry to use that curse is completly unnecessary...
OOOH and I want to see Tom cry...I like when boys cry...and have a reason for doing so...
[END OF SPOILERS]

EVERYONE GO VOTE FOR DRACO/TOM!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 9th, 2007, 10:56 am 
Istari
Istari

Oh dear...I wonder why this thread did not reappear on my list thing when it was replied to... :confused:. Hmm well, in any case, I am quite sorry for not repling (spelling? :blush: ) in so very long.
I want Tom/Draco to win to! :) Yay for Tom and for Draco! :bounce:

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince spoilers. I repeat book six spoilers follow. Personaly, I do not think that it sounds horrible (since Harry is not really an actual person, merely a book/movie character). In fact, I must agree with you. I love it when Harry freaked out as well (I was finaly able to get my hands on the book and read it All the way through. :-D ;)) As I said, in my opinion, Harry did something that was worthy of the feeling of guilty. So I was glad to see him feel at least a little guilty and freak out because of what he had done. (nods)
Yes, it really is. Well, Draco did break Harry's nose. However, that was months before the incident that we are discussing, so if Harry had done it because Draco had broken his nose then it would have to have been out of revenge (rather than self defence). Now that would not look good for the hero of the book at all.
Exactly! Draco for the most part is all talk and no action. He said that he wanted Hermione dead....he had (a) chance(s?) to kill her...did he?...no He had a chance to kill Dumbledor...did he?...no. Draco is, as you said, ruthless and mean, a bully, and spoiled, but he is also mislead, scared, perhaps feels unimportant (especialy in comparrison and in the view of his family), and part of his actions were done in an attempt to save the lives of his family members. I am not saying that what he did was right, merely that perhaps there were deeper reasons as to why he did what he did. I see Draco as an often misunderstood character.
I agree there was no call for Harry to use such a spell (a near fatal spell) on Draco. Disarming and even wounding would have been much different then killing, for Harry.
Oh me too! I really just can not wait to see Tom attempt such an emtional scene. I expect him to do quite well. :) Plus it gives such in sight into the character, in my opinion. Ooh, I want it to hurry up and get November 21st, 2008! :bounce: End of spoilers.