Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 20th, 2024, 12:31 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 13th, 2007, 1:31 pm 
Welcomator
Welcomator

Location: Where there are handsome heroes and sexy villains.. all that need some lovin' ;)

@ DD - Thankees! Aw, I'm glad you got something from him at last. And such a nice personal message he wrote! Is your name Destiny?

Ok, here is an old pictue I found of one of my framed autographs. You may not know who he is, but David Suchet is a very popular actor over here. He's mainly on TV and stage, and his most popular role has been Hercule Poirot, in the TV series Poirot based on the books my Agatha Christie.

I asked for a signed photo of him, but as I as expressing my admiration for his work as Poirot, he sent me two - one as himself and the other as Poirot (you can't see this one too well, as part of it is missing). A few years later on Ebay, I bought a book off Ebay about Poirot and not only was it signed but inside was a replica of the calling cards Poirot used in the show, so that's in the frame as well. I also cut a bit out of one of my Poirot videos, so I now have the title in the frame. :D

^ By me and my SS *squiggle hugs*

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 13th, 2007, 4:02 pm 

^JEALOUUUUSSSS!! That's amazing!! I love the Agatha Christie mysteri movies!

THE HALLOWFEST 2010
<a href="http://www.arwen-undomiel.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20958">information here</a>

</center>

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 13th, 2007, 7:19 pm 
Istari
Istari

JF, You are welcome. Oh, and yes my real name is Destiny. :-D
Oh, that is wonderful! Major congratulations on receiving his autograph! I think that it is great that he actualy sent you one of him as Poirot and one of him as himself. I honestly have not heard of him before but he seems nice to his fans...so that is a really good thing. :-D

Destiny I'm a Christian boycrazy girl. Will Turner's wife ^&? Image Image Avatar by JF, banners by Taurquende, Nurrantiel Mashiara, Silme Meleth TarNymphadora, and JF taught me how to use banners. Thanks to all!

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 13th, 2007, 7:38 pm 
Welcomator
Welcomator

Location: Where there are handsome heroes and sexy villains.. all that need some lovin' ;)

@ Kit - *pat pat* Have you ever seen the ITV epsiodes?

@ DD - Well that is a lovely name. :-) I was pretty gobsmacked when I saw he had sent me one as his character and one as himself. And, yes he's always said that he would always honour his fans, and without the fans you wouldn't have popular TV shows etc.

^ By me and my SS *squiggle hugs*

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 16th, 2007, 6:37 pm 
Istari
Istari

wow i have never heard of him before. he seems pretty nice though. what other plays has he been in before

Yo ho, haul together, hoist the colors high... Heave ho, thieves and beggars, never say we die

</center>

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 22nd, 2007, 7:02 pm 
The A-U Matriarch
The A-U Matriarch

I'm officially jealous now JF! I am HUGE fan of the Poirot series. David Suchet is the best Poirot ever!

These are the only ones I have scanned:

Robert Englund
My brother and I got a signed photo together when we met him as you had to pay for them. In case it's unclear it says; "For Erik & Anna - Sleep Kills". He was the coolest guy ever!

John Rhys-Davies
John was uber-nice when I met him. He complimented me on my English and wanted to know about my future career plans and everything. In case it's unclear it says; "To wonderful Anna - Gimli".

Lawrence Makoare
Lawrence and I talked for a good 5-10 minutes. He wanted to know about the Easter Eggs as well as LotR forums, haha. He was so nice and cool. In case it's unclear it says; "To Anna. Best wishes from The Morgul Lord - Witchking".

I'll have to scan my Elijah Wood and Craig Parker signed photos when I get back home to Sweden in September :D

.*+I'VE MET ANTIGONE, MONTANABOHEMIAN, RAIVYNN PHOENIX, BERIADANWEN & PIRATEOFTHERINGS+*.

(¯`•¸·´¯`·._.·[TRUE VAMPIRES DON'T SPARKLE]·._.·´¯`·¸•´¯)

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 22nd, 2007, 10:35 pm 
Istari
Istari

^ I am now so jealous of you!

did you go to like a ringcon convetion or something!! I want to meet Craig Parker so bad!! and of course Lawrence Makoare

Yo ho, haul together, hoist the colors high... Heave ho, thieves and beggars, never say we die

</center>

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 23rd, 2007, 8:14 pm 
The A-U Matriarch
The A-U Matriarch

I regularly go to the Scandinavian Sci-Fi, Game & Film Convention which is held three times annually in Sweden since 1999. There is usually always a LotR cast member there. I've missed the times when Billy Boyd and Sean Astin were there though :(

.*+I'VE MET ANTIGONE, MONTANABOHEMIAN, RAIVYNN PHOENIX, BERIADANWEN & PIRATEOFTHERINGS+*.

(¯`•¸·´¯`·._.·[TRUE VAMPIRES DON'T SPARKLE]·._.·´¯`·¸•´¯)

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 23rd, 2007, 8:35 pm 
Istari
Istari

that sounds awsome! what kinda of fantsy shows are there? is xena one if them?

</center>

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 23rd, 2007, 9:19 pm 
Istari
Istari

Ahh those are all so amazing! I have never met anyone famous, and never gotten a signed autograph. I am thinking of writting a letter to Daniel Radcliffe, because my friends on my other forum said that they wrote to him, and he sends back a letter with a signed autograph. And if I actually get anything back from him I would probably fall over and die of happiness. haha!

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 23rd, 2007, 10:58 pm 
Istari
Istari

^hehe

anyways he doesnt send a letter. its more of a news letter that he sends out that he writes. :)

I actually have one of Daniel Radcliffe's pre prints...but I don't think its worth anything though

</center>

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 24th, 2007, 4:01 pm 
Istari
Istari

A pre print? You should post it on here! Haha!

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 24th, 2007, 6:19 pm 
Istari
Istari

^ I will.. I had time to take some pictures (of some)..unfourntely I was unable to find all my weta signatures!!! I am was so mad! I think someone stole it.. you can find it on the first page..

-Jonathan Harding

-Richard Taylor-Weta

-Robert Young (the person he plays in LOTR is on the right, he was stuntman)

-Zoom in

-olivia tennet (she's the cutest girl)

-Daniel Radcliffe

EDIT:

*remembers* I have a whole bunch of cards I had signed... *pulls out binder cards* *takes pictures*

-My little cards

sorry for the lighting on these (I didn't want the flash on, my cards arent yellow!)

-Andy Serkis (but I think this is fake)

-Tim Wong (he is really nice!)

-Anton Desi (you can't see his auto cause he wrote it in pen!!!!! wasn't even worth taking a picture cause you can't see it!)

-A picture I drew a long time ago, Jonathan Harding and Sam Kelly signed it

-Sam Kelly (really a nice guy! I also have a photo of him that he signed, but I didn't take a picture of it) My sister spilled something on it, I managed to save most of it

-Mr. Harding again! (hes a gorgoues guys!)

And the one I've been meaning to show all of you!!!

-Tim Wong and Dom! (stupid airporter! they dropped my suitcase and broke the glass that the picture was in and now it has all these scrathes all over them..if I was ever going to sell it, it isnt worth that much anymore! But I would never sell it!! :))

</center>

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 24th, 2007, 8:23 pm 
Istari
Istari

Ahh those are all amazingly beautiful!! Your sooo lucky! I wish I could get something special lol. Is the one of dan something you printed off the computer or an actual photo? I didnt know what you meant by pre-print lol. Thats awesome though!

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 24th, 2007, 8:36 pm 
Istari
Istari

^Thanks! Hobbit, well its an actual photo. A pre-print is a photo that an actor/ess signs and then they copy it and print a whole bunch of the same picture. It saves time having to do sign the same picture over and over again

</center>

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 24th, 2007, 10:02 pm 
Istari
Istari

Ohhh! That makes sense, lol. If I write him a letter that is probably what he will just do, but thats ok, its still his handwriting! lol. I dont even know what to write him though, ah im so excited!