Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 24th, 2024, 9:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: *Autograph picture thread*
PostPosted: March 22nd, 2007, 11:56 pm 
Istari
Istari

okay so i thought this would be fun to do. I brought it up with kitoky and its a gret idea..anyways its just works excately like the picture thread expect your not taking pictures of yourselves your taking pictures of your autographs (if you have any). Its just a place were you can show off your autographs :) and its not just for autographs it can be for discussion about fan mail..LOTR or any other non related actors-anyawys thought it would be fun..

to recap:

*Take a picture
*tell us who it is

so ill start off..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/ ... aa53ca.bmp

this is a small picture but, theres the small collectable card that he signed. he autographed my picture. and he also sent me his weta workshop brochure with numrous autographs unfourntely i have no idea who they are..

Yo ho, haul together, hoist the colors high... Heave ho, thieves and beggars, never say we die

</center>

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 23rd, 2007, 2:03 pm 
Welcomator
Welcomator

Location: Where there are handsome heroes and sexy villains.. all that need some lovin' ;)

Great idea for a thread LOTRFreak! :D

Wow, that's a really great piece of Weta memorabillia. If I were you, I would watch some of the LOTR documentaries and make notes of the people who work at Weta. And then try and deciper some of the names. If they sent you a catalouge, they may be the people who sculpted the statues and busts in the collectable range. All the statues and busts are signed, so maybe I could get pictures of the signatures on my Weta stuff and you could try and match them up. :-)

I'll try and post some of my stuff soon. ;)

^ By me and my SS *squiggle hugs*

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 23rd, 2007, 5:55 pm 
Istari
Istari

Aww thanks JF..well anyways ihe did metion some names on them but not all of them...but you know what sucks the most! that autograph is missing!!! I cant find it anywhere!

Yo ho, haul together, hoist the colors high... Heave ho, thieves and beggars, never say we die

</center>

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 23rd, 2007, 7:44 pm 
Welcomator
Welcomator

Location: Where there are handsome heroes and sexy villains.. all that need some lovin' ;)

:-o

Oh, no!! Gah, I really hope you find it. :hug:

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 23rd, 2007, 8:53 pm 
Istari
Istari

aww :hug: thank JF.. it makes me mad!

anyways its not just eh autographs that are missing its the whole entire envelope!!!! I had an interview paper in it and brochur, a little small tiny walk through of the campus, and a fan letter. its quite sad..

well here is a picture of the underworld autograph I was talking to you about JF. I actually managed to take some picture today..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/ ... 010053.jpg

sorry for the wierd angled shot..I was trying to get it so the flash wasn't on the cd slip

top left: richard patrick (filter/NIN)
top middle: david bowie
bottom left: maynard James Keenan (tool, a perfect circle)
top right: wes borland (limp bizkit)
bottom right: danny lohner (NIN)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/ ... 010055.jpg
..DB signed the back of it too..oh yeha mind my shorts :)

</center>

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 3rd, 2007, 10:35 am 
Welcomator
Welcomator

Aww..that must be really annoying. :-(

Oooh, lots of autographs on there! Did David Bowie do a song for Underworld? I tell you, that autograph is worth money and it will be in the future as well, so keep hold of it. ;)

And here is my contribution.

*ahem* This is one of two signed photo's I have of Ian McKellen. I originally wrote to Sir Ian and asked for a dedicated picture to my brother. However, when I received a picture from my brother he had also signed a picture for me (the one pictured). :D

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 3rd, 2007, 11:27 am 

Ohh that's a great picture.. but.. ehh... what does it say... on the top after your name?
And it's really sweet, imagine having to sign thousands of pictures for fans... famous people must be very exposed to tenosynovitis... :P

Banner credit: Shadowcat & Nurrantiel Mashiara

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 3rd, 2007, 12:57 pm 
Welcomator
Welcomator

Thank you. :-)

It says "Best Wishes" which was nice. And it was nice he signed the year as well. I like Sir Ian. :teehee:

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 3rd, 2007, 3:59 pm 

Sir Ian is definately mucho amiable!! I never asked for autographs or signed pictures from people... assuming they'd never respond, but perhaps it's worth it nevertheless! :angel:

Banner credit: Shadowcat & Nurrantiel Mashiara

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 4th, 2007, 2:53 pm 
Istari
Istari

^well yeah it is worth it if you send them to people who aren't really really big shots. I sent one to Ian I was really never expecting it to come back...like I sent one to Sean Astin never got one back... :(

ekk! thats so cool! JF..His sig looks alot like mine.

I noticed you have that framed..did you frame it after you got it..I really wanted to frame my underworld one but It so expensive.. :(

DO you have more autographs on the side? or are thoses just family photos?

Oh yeah he did do a song for underworld. its called "Bring Me the Disco King". I haven't seen the movie in ages so I coudnlt tell you were it plays.

</center>

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 4th, 2007, 9:38 pm 
Welcomator
Welcomator

@ Ea - yes, if you don't try you'll never really know. ;)

@ LOTRFreak - thankees. I'm glad it looks like yours...that probably does prove it's original. :teehee: No, we just bought a frame and did it ourselves. It was very cheap to do maybe £8 overall which is about $18. Bought a frame and then the mount (border) and there you go. Yes, there are more autographs on either side and below. I'll post some more soon.

Ah, right. I thought so. It would have been weird if he had signed that if he nothing to do with it. :lol:

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 5th, 2007, 12:38 am 
Istari
Istari

YAY!! you have to show them to me :) I am excited to see them now..anyways I was going to take some more pictures today but i was to lazy to go get the camera. but there is this one picture i want to show you of Dom

</center>

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 9th, 2007, 5:34 pm 
Istari
Istari

JF, Cool autograph from Ian. I am really surprised that he wrote back. He is so...famous and all. However I am glad that he did. :-D

Lotrfreak13, Cool autographs. Did you get that at a cd signing, collect it over time, or how did you get all of those autographs...together is what I am trying to ask?

Okay, I don't actualy have a picture of The autograph that Scott Bailey sent me. Sorry. (please don't eat me :hide: ) However I have a link to a shot of the picture he wrote his autograph to me on. It is this picture...

http://www.scottbailey.tv/gallery/scott3.htm

Then it reads "Destiny,
Thanks for all your support
All my love! Scott Bailey
XOX "

I got it on Valentines day 2006. I had wrote to him twice (once for his birthday/ and Christmas, and once for Valentines day). I didn't really expect anything back (even though I had requested his autograph) though. So when I got that signed picture in the mail...well I literaly broke out in hives...which my family members still won't let go. lol
He might not be the most famous actor but he is my very favorite actor (even ahead of Orlando Bloom...now I am sure that I have freaked everyone here out) lol. So that really did mean the world to me just as I had written to him. :blush: Now it is in a gold colored frame on the dresser in front of my bed. :-D

Destiny I'm a Christian boycrazy girl. Will Turner's wife ^&? Image Image Avatar by JF, banners by Taurquende, Nurrantiel Mashiara, Silme Meleth TarNymphadora, and JF taught me how to use banners. Thanks to all!

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 15th, 2007, 11:23 pm 
Istari
Istari

OH that is so awsome Drew!!! congrats for you!

what movie shows is he in?? ive never seen him before but he is so cute

oh yeah to answer your question, i got the cd slip in a contest. I won it and they just sent it to me

</center>

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 25th, 2007, 4:39 pm 
Istari
Istari

LOTRfreak13, Thank you. Oh, I agree. He is just one hundred percent cute. (swoon) He was in Chicken soup for the soul and Just Ask my chilldren (which were both television movies), Descent (not the horror film this one was an idpendent movie...maybe for television I think ?), 101 Even bigger celebrity oops, CSI svu (which were both guest spots), Guiding Light (which is a daytime drama), most recently aka currently airing Saints and Sinners as the leading role (Roman and the show is a telenovel), and a few other smaller things. :-D
A contest, aye? That is way cool. Congratulations on winning it. :-D

Destiny I'm a Christian boycrazy girl. Will Turner's wife ^&? Image Image Avatar by JF, banners by Taurquende, Nurrantiel Mashiara, Silme Meleth TarNymphadora, and JF taught me how to use banners. Thanks to all!

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 28th, 2007, 7:33 pm 
Istari
Istari

aww thankies DD :) anyawys wow i think i might of seen him in saints and sinnners :)

for the contest i had to write a essay because i didnt have a halloween costume :)

</center>

Profile       WWW