Nicholas Lea (X-Files)
Kevin Sorbo (Hercules)
Danielle Harris (Halloween 4, 5)

And these peeps from Harry Potter:
Georgina Leonidas - Katie Bell
Harry Melling - Dudley
Devon Murray - Seamus
Alfie Enoch - Dean Thomas

And eh, maybe some more people I can't remember at this very moment...

Rest in peace Carrie Fisher, the legend we didn't deserve.

Post subject: Re: What actors have you met?
PostPosted: April 19th, 2013, 12:45 am 
Istari
Istari

The only actor I've ever met (i.e. been introduced to) is Jason Richter... the film he's probably most well known for is "Free Willy."

That's great that you've met so many actors, Bellatrix - did you meet most of them at signings and similar events or elsewhere?

married Mr. Darcy 6/14/2012

PostPosted: April 19th, 2013, 8:39 am 
Vala
Vala

I met them all at London Film and Comic Con. Some 2011 and some 2012. I was supposed to go this summer too but I couldn't get the money together what with moving to my girlfriend in the UK and such. The people I most enjoyed meeting were Anthony Head and Shawnee Smith. Gosh, Anthony was such a dear, I was crying a lot because of reasons, and he gave me a massive hug. :'D

PostPosted: April 19th, 2013, 12:40 pm 
Istari
Istari

Anthony Head seems like such a fun person... if you've seen any of the BBC Merlin bloopers, he laughs all the time. :yes:

married Mr. Darcy 6/14/2012

PostPosted: April 19th, 2013, 12:49 pm 
Vala
Vala

I haven't even seen that show haha. But yeah, he was adorable. And so amazing. I gave him some Swedish candy and he opened the bag to taste straight away and looked blown away by it haha. And we joked and laughed and it was just amazing. And he said the nicest things. When I was crying, I admitted that it was because of my Asperger's and I get really, really anxious in large crowds and with a lot of impressions. He told me I'd been really strong that weekend, and since me and my friend talked to him, maybe five times all in all he recognized us after a while.

Amaaazing.

PostPosted: October 20th, 2014, 8:16 am 
Balrog
Balrog

Wow Bella. You have met a lot of people! :blink:

Hmm... If voice-actors count too. (I mean, they are actors after all)

I have met:

Steve Valentine (Crossing Jordan, Dragon Age)
Gideon Emery (Teen Wolf, Final Fantasy XII)
Kari Wahlgren (The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, Xenosaga, Final Fanatsy XII)
Yuri Lowenthal (Ben 10, Naruto)

PostPosted: October 20th, 2014, 5:38 pm 
Elf
Elf

I love threads like this :)

Big stars-
Gwynneth Paltrow- I performed as backing dancer for Coldplay, she was there to support her now ex hubby, she was completely stunning

George Clooney- he was filming Monuments Men at my work, had a funny walk

Matt Damon- again filming Monuments Men, not as skinny irl as on screen!

I also saw Hugh Bonneville, John Goodman and Jean Dujardin whilst they were filming Monuments Men at work, I was so gutted Cate Blanchett wasn't there, but it was crazy having a bunch of A-Listers descend on my work for a week!

Jeremy Irvine- I've met him multiple times, he lives locally and my dad knows him fairly well, I've sat next to him and chatted on the train on the way to London a few times he's lovely. and he rocked up with Ellie Goulding one day at work.

LotR-
Ian Mckellen- amazing

Craig Parker- was ages ago like 2005? He was really nice and very well dressed

Lawrence Makore- soooo tall

And I'm pretty sure I saw Luke Evans performing in London before he was famous

Other Actors-
Steven Miller who is on a lot of tv dramas and Kelly Adams who again on TV a lot but she was also my drama teacher sister in law, she was in Robin hood with Ricahrd Armitage!

Unsure of their names, but I met the guy who is Ser Dontos in Game of Thrones and Plague in the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo at a cash point. And the actor who plays Mace Tyrell in game of thrones and has been in loads of other shows was queuing for a restaurant I was in.

Non actors-
Rhianna, Jay Z, Vivienne Westwood, Chris Martin and the rest of Coldplay, Princess Anne, Boris Johnson, Bruce Dickinson (lead singer of Iron Maiden), Ed Byrne, Prince Edward, Ellie Goulding and more....

I've been pretty lucky with where I work and performing at the Olympics to meet a lot of people. But it's quite common to bump into an actor in and around the west end in London.

PostPosted: March 31st, 2015, 11:14 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

I met Jame McAvoy once. I got a couple pictures with him. It was awesome. He was filming a movie where I used to work.

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: April 16th, 2015, 4:40 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

Well... I know some people who would count as actors.... :P That's more or less me saying they are fake when they are around me. haha...

Anyways! I have met a guy named Harris the Third. He is a master illusionist and also made his own movie (Thus counts as an actor)

That's about the only thing I can think of that would count. :P

Visit The Varsian Kingdom!

Profile       WWW     YIM        

PostPosted: November 11th, 2015, 12:08 am 
Ent
Ent

Actors I've met ~

Jonathan Frakes - (Commander Riker from Star Trek: Next Generation)

Brent Spiner - (Lt. Commander Data from Star Trek: NG)

Gates McFadden - (Dr. Beverly Crusher from Star Trek: NG)

Noah Wyle - (Dr. Carter from ER. Was also in the Librarian and the show Falling Skies.)

And if all continues to go as planned, I'll be meeting:

SEAN ASTIN!! (Samwise Gamgee) and Adrian Paul (Duncan McLeod from Highlander - The TV show).

Daughter of Erin Lunaire.

PostPosted: November 11th, 2015, 1:06 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

Wow, quite a line up!

Now Sean Astin is a name I recognize. ;)

PostPosted: October 1st, 2017, 11:35 am 
Istari
Istari

Location: I've been where Aragorn hasn't, but I now live in a cross between Hobbiton and Rivendell.

“Met” is an overstatement. I was in a hotel in Mallorca, the largest of the Balearic Islands in the western Mediterranean, off the east coast of Spain, for the fourth time in 2000. The hotel had just had a change of management, the new management unfortunately not consisting of hotel professionals (who are massively out of proportion to total population of their home countries Germans and Swiss). It was also just before the dotcom bubble burst, which may have had influence on the thunderingly incompetent decisions of the hotel amateurs comprising the management of the time. I ran across a couple of German TV actors, as well as several German sports stars, the only one probably known (and not yet infamous – well, in Germany, we have a “yellow press” which almost matches Great Britain’s or the US’s garbage) world-wide being Boris Becker and his then still wife Barbara – and their sons. The only one of the “VIPs” I exchanged a few words with was the then still world-class super-middleweight boxer (not the long-reigning super-middleweight world champion Sven Ottke, perhaps Germany’s version of the young Muhammad Ali), whose dog (think Chihuahua poundage) came yipping at me for whatever reason in the hotel. As no mammal whom I outweigh by about forty times causes me to react with anything but amusement, the yipping pooch stayed well away from any “danger zone”. Owner looked over with a “c’mon, runt, cool it!” look and apologized for his dog’s squeaky disturbance.

Currently, there’s a long-haired Chihuahua in our apartment building who also has a megalomaniac problem. Never mind any dogs or cats which trot across the meadow below our balcony, a large and annoyed squirrel would cut him to shreds with its powerful hind legs, compared to which his resemble bird twigs.

PostPosted: October 17th, 2017, 8:53 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Well, it is not me, but my father in law is currently on a trip to China. Apparently he sent the family a picture this morning. Him and Jackie Chan. Lol

PostPosted: January 13th, 2018, 12:17 am 
Vala
Vala

I used to always keep an eye open on what guests were attending London Film and Comic Con, since I went in 11 and 12, and had a blast. But the prices are literally three times what they were back then. The most expensive autograph I got back then was £45, last year I believe the most expensive one was £95. That's for ONE autograph, and that one was not personalized either. Meaning you'd get about 10 seconds with them as they quickly scribble their name on a picture you've chosen and then you're shooed out of the booth. That's just... I mean, it's not worth it to me. That's like what I spend on food per month. To give up a months worth of food for ten seconds to get an autograph I could just order somewhere online when I don't even get it personalized anyway is just not something I'm willing to do. Same with photoshoots. And entrance to the event. Add that to bus+train to Stockholm, then flight to London, then travel there, living expenses, food, etc, then it's like... I'd have to spend a minimum of what I get per month in financial aid. Not, plausible. Unfortunately.