Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 19th, 2024, 1:51 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 20th, 2006, 11:08 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Wow, I am perverted I know, but is it just me or is he touching her butt? sorry :blush:

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 21st, 2006, 1:30 pm 
Istari
Istari

I didn't notice that! But yes, most probably :P

Profile       WWW            

Post subject: Heath
PostPosted: April 7th, 2006, 1:09 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Heath Ledger is amazing and gorgeous. Love him love him love him. Want him to come to my house... ;) :drool:

My life is: My pals, LotR, PotC, Orlando Bloom, Liv Tyler, Kiera Knightly, Nathan Fillion, Vampires, GC, music, and food :P AMUSING QUOTES:-That still only counts as 1!-Savvy?-Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?-"Benji has 5 STD's." "2 of em should count as 1 but they're different strands."

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 11th, 2006, 11:11 pm 
Hobbit
Hobbit

I agree, Heath Ledger is most definitely a hottie! :D:D:D I loved him in Casanova :)

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 12th, 2006, 12:21 pm 
Maia
Maia

Yep, Haeth Ledger is fit, Imagine how embarrasing it would be to go to skool and find out everyone fancied your dad! LOL!

Is what you've seen too much to take, or are you blind and seeing nothing?
(I saw you run) I saw you run away
Is what I've done too much to take or are you scared of being nothing?

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 1st, 2006, 8:05 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

*~!!Katie!!~* wrote:
Wow, I am perverted I know, but is it just me or is he touching her butt? sorry :blush:

I think he's just making sure she's there. It's not something yukky. He's very shy, so all the media attention would be making him a bit nervous.

He's so cute in the way that he refers to Michelle and Matilda as his two girls. He really is sweet when he talks about them. And, I think he's taken some time off to be helping with the baby which is rather nice.

I haven't seen Brokeback Mountain, it's not really my thing either, but you'll find that a lot of Aussies actors do really wide-ranging and different roles, in order to build up a body of work to show off their talents and that means that they aren't typecast like some other actors. If you look at Kate Blanchett, Russell Crowe and Nicole Kidman you'll know what I mean. I think Heath, like Johhny Depp, would rather play an interesting role than just do "hero work". He's so cute that he could be doing pretty boy roles forever. I've just remembered poor Reese Witherspoon's husband, Ryan Phillippe. An absolute doll, but a very sucky body of work = not many job offers.

Some people like to play roles where their hair doesn't get messed, where they are always a good guy, where they are heroically brave etc, but ! think they get a bit boring after a while and then a few years later they've had a facelift/botox and look very strange and their acting careers get a bit shaky....

What do you think?

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 19th, 2006, 1:52 am 
Gondorian
Gondorian

"Brokeback Mountain" was excellent. I thought that he was a good actor before that, but not Oscarworthy or anything. His performance blew me out of the water. The Academy really had to decide this year whether to award actors who played a character or played a real-life person (in both male and female categories). I hope he does more movies like it in which he goes against the grain. I'll be cheering for him.

Be bright, be beautiful, but--most importantly--be.
<a href="javascript:self.close()">Image</a>:Click for love...

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 22nd, 2008, 6:37 pm 

It is with greatest sympathy that I announce the news that Heath Ledger is dead...it's so very shocking and tragic...So young, so talented. Now he's gone...RIP Heath Ledger. My prayers and thoughts go out to you and yours.

http://omg.yahoo.com/heath-ledger-found ... /news/5898

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 22nd, 2008, 7:00 pm 
Welcomator
Welcomator

Location: Where there are handsome heroes and sexy villains.. all that need some lovin' ;)

I couldn't believe it when my brother told me about it.

He's not someone who is in the news for bad things like partying all night or drink or drugs. I can't believe that he's dead.

I hope it was accidental that he took those drugs, he's not known for taking anything. Having said that if he did take them purposely... did he have no sense? Do these people never learn? I am saddened by his death, but I am also angry that a life that had so much more to give has now been wasted.

He had talent and seems to have been well liked by so many. If he was "in a dark place" as reports seem to suggest, did he really have to take his own life? There are other people out there with no family and friends to turn to, or money to pay for help, yet they don't kill themselves.

It is such a shame. He had much to look forward too, especially Dark Knight. :-(

^ By me and my SS *squiggle hugs*

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 22nd, 2008, 7:17 pm 
Maia
Maia

I heard about it right when it came out. I cannot believe it is true... it is such a tragedy.

I really don't know what to say... I was in shock when I first heard about it, I loved Heath as an actor so much, he was so talented.

RIP Heath. We will miss you :(

<center>

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 22nd, 2008, 7:22 pm 

I just heard about this. Sida just told me.

At first I didn't believe her. And then I thought it was some tabloid story. But it was from the BBC. And then I read about it on NY Times.
And yet, I'm still in denial about it. I can't really wrap my head around the fact that Heath Ledger, a phenomenal young actor, is gone. Gone.
He, as JF said, had SO much to live for. And I too, as I think everyone does, hopes that it was a mere accident. I just can't believe this. He was just one of those guys that you knew was going to be around for a long time.
As JF said, he wasn't that sort of person to be partying and doing those kinds of things - which makes me think it was an accidental overdose.

Whatever happened, I'm sure we'll find out. In the mean time, my sympathies and thoughts are with his family right now.

*sigh*

Sig: Teh Nurr

I've met Eru & Eä & Ellie & teh Arweb & Naur & Elenya & POTR!

POLKA WILL NEVER DIE!

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 22nd, 2008, 7:29 pm 
Welcomator
Welcomator

Location: Where there are handsome heroes and sexy villains.. all that need some lovin' ;)

I'm actually more shocked by this then I should be. The Patriot and A Knight's Tale, that's all I know of him.

But any young actor that manages to steer clear of bad press, is someone worth liking in my eyes and he just seemed like a nice guy, it's so shocking.

And I was so looking forward to seeing him in Dark Knight. And I'm sure he would have had a hoot talking about the Joker and going to the premiere and all that.

So much more to give.

^ By me and my SS *squiggle hugs*

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 22nd, 2008, 8:07 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

Like everyone else, I simply can't believe that he is dead. He was so young! And he was talented and everything. And like everyone said, he didn't look like the type to get wasted on drugs or drink or things like that. It's just unbelievable.

My condolences are to his family especially his two year old daughter.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 22nd, 2008, 8:41 pm 
Ent
Ent

i could not believe this when i heard it, my imediate reaction was "what!!!" i still can't wrap my mind around it, i mean, a knights tale, 10 things i hate about you, the patriot, this is an actor i have know about for a while and i always thought he was really good. it's....crazy...that's the only way i can explain it. im still shocked.....i can't describe it....

R.I.P. Heath Ledger

2nd by arwen
[^%&]

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 22nd, 2008, 8:59 pm 
Queen of Eregion
Queen of Eregion

He was an amazing actor... I am in shock and complete disbelief. Of all people, why Heath Ledger...

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 22nd, 2008, 10:51 pm 

Location: West of the Moon, East of the Sun, and Several Miles from Anywhere

I was completely stunned when I heard about this - I couldn't believe it at first. Still can't, really. I mean... dead? :'( He was still in his 20's! As JF said, he seemed like such a good guy, with a lot of talent and so much more he could have done. I'm so sorry for his family right now... I can't imagine what they're going through, especially with the press and everything.

<center>R.I.P.</center>