Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 20th, 2024, 3:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 18th, 2006, 10:57 pm 
Dwarf
Dwarf

Location: Minas Tirth, most of the time, but otherwise, I'm in Corus, talking to and healing animals....

I've only seen his Star Wars movies and none of his others. I think he's AWESOME! But I don't like his charector in ep. 3! I think he's hottest in that one tho! haha! I like the lil boy who did Anakin in one! I don't remember HIS name! Yeah I think lots of guys r jealous of him, and that's why they don't like him. His personality is cute, but I keep in mind that he know's that this interveiw is going to be seen world wide and doesn't want to be a jerk. I still like him tho. "I hate to burst your bubble ladies... but he didnt have any emotion in SW2. He didnt do to bad in SW3, But I was kinda disapointed by the movie... "
I think he can do better.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 24th, 2006, 1:31 am 
Maia
Maia

I don't think i've seen this thread before... anywayz... I love Hayden! he is so adorable! I've only seen him in SW 2 and 3 though. He's not the best actor out there, but his looks make up for it!

<center>

Post subject: Canadian
PostPosted: April 7th, 2006, 1:08 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

I wasn't wowed away by his performance in Star Wars, however, he was good in Life As A House! And as far as looks go, he's Canadian! What do you expect!!!??? ;) :drool:

My life is: My pals, LotR, PotC, Orlando Bloom, Liv Tyler, Kiera Knightly, Nathan Fillion, Vampires, GC, music, and food :P AMUSING QUOTES:-That still only counts as 1!-Savvy?-Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?-"Benji has 5 STD's." "2 of em should count as 1 but they're different strands."

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 12th, 2006, 12:23 pm 
Maia
Maia

Oh..... He's a fittie!!!!!

Is what you've seen too much to take, or are you blind and seeing nothing?
(I saw you run) I saw you run away
Is what I've done too much to take or are you scared of being nothing?

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 28th, 2006, 8:08 pm 
Maia
Maia

^Hehe yup.
There was this kid in my drivers ed class who looked kind of like him... it was weird. He was pretty cute, he looked like a younger version of Hayden.

<center>

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 29th, 2006, 2:59 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

I love those icons! They are so awsome! And Hayden is so cute :blush: I actually only thought he was cute in ep. III but he looks great in both.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 28th, 2006, 6:25 pm 
Elf
Elf

I thought he was excellent as Anakin. Especially in III. His performance was incredible! He's cute, but as an actor, he has very good talent.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 30th, 2006, 9:52 am 
Hobbit
Hobbit

I don't like him at all! He's terrible in Star Wars Episode 2. Not so bad in SW3, but not great.

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 5th, 2008, 3:15 am 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Hayden Christensen! God, where do I begin! Let me tell you all a story...

I got round to thinking about his performance in Ep II and Ep III and said to myself, "His style is so... strange," I could never put my finger on it. Out of curiosity I read some reviews on his performance, you know, when you're bored on the internet and you check out all those little links at the bottom of the page on Wiki. So I found one on Ep II, said something like, "Performance is a little forced and awkward in AOTC," and I was like, hmm yeah. "The scene in which he and Padmé speak about the Jedi way of life (On the transport on the way to Naboo) is over forced, and his performance is un-authentic," and again I nodded. Read one on Ep III, "Seems more like rather than being Anakin, he's Hayden trying to be Anakin." Then it hit me. BANG! That man's a GENIUS!

I mean think about it... In AOTC, he's not a nervous actor, he's an actor playing a nervous character! :surprise: Anakin is barely grown up, (19) trying to impress an older woman that he's absolutely infatuated with, he's trying to express the way he feels and is constantly beaten back by his master and the Jedi. He's compressed under the heel of the Jedi, owing to his awkwardness.

Then look at ROTS, he's not Hayden having problems with Anakin, he's Anakin having problems with Vader! He may seem out of character ALOT, and he is because he's ever got Vader in the back of his mind.

I was flabbergasted! Ever since then, he's been one of the most amazing actors of his time in my eyes. He doesn't get the credit that is his due I swear! I even watched AOTC and ROTS to study his performance more and discovered a remarkable thing, just as McGregor had matched himself to Guiness, Christensen had matched himself not only to David Prowse, but Jake Lloyd too! (Anakin in TPM) Hayden took Jake's innocent, curious head tilts into account, and Prowse's domineering mannerisms! When Anakin shakes his finger at Padmé and says, "Don't ask me to do that!" It's the same as "You are part of the Rebel Alliance and a traitor!" and even then, "That name no longer has any meaning to me!" It matches! He was only what? 23?

So thats my Christensen discovery story! *Wipes brow* I'm telling yas! Go and watch his movies, simply for the fact to watch his skill! And now Jumper is here, I remember telling one of my pro-Hayden friends, he couldn't stay away from those bluescreens for long!

Not so often you get an incredible actor like Christensen who's so easy on the eyes!

~Old lurker from '06 crawling back for another adventure.~

You may call me Cazz. :-D

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 3rd, 2008, 1:34 am 
Elf
Elf

pretty sure my fave hayden-as-anakin moment was in star wars 2, when he's getting broken up talking to padme about killing all the sandpeople and his mom dying. i had this feeling of *eep! he's.....so.....tortured...... :( *

Profile       WWW