Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 19th, 2024, 7:05 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: "Tears of a son."
PostPosted: November 8th, 2015, 2:39 pm 
Ent
Ent

"Tears of a son"

(Takes place during Episode VI at Darth Vader’s funeral pyre)

Tears fill my eyes a lump forming deep in my throat as I light my torch kneeling down in the soft cold dirt beholding the sight of the man on the pyre, my face and heart full of sorrow that I had finally helped my father realize who he truly was, not who everyone on the dark side had made him to think he was; he wasn’t Darth Vader to me, he was Anakin Skywalker…my father. I shake my head watching the flames, and move my gaze back up towards the starry sky seeing fireworks flashing across the dark night sky, and my chin begins to quiver wishing that he was still alive to share the joy in the celebration that was occurring only a little distance away; but I force myself to begin pushing away those thoughts as I lean down, with my now blazing torch in my hand and carefully set it underneath the body of my father, as sobs begin to wrack my form, and then taking a hand to wipe the tears from my eyes I back away from the funeral pyre to stand a little distance back watching the flames shoot up towards the sky, gazing upon fighter pilots in the sky shooting off more of the glistening fireworks; all of them rejoicing over the defeat of the Empire. Returning my gaze back to the fire as it slowly causes Darth Vader’s armor to melt away, and feeling my heart skip a beat my gaze deepens into the flames as I wander back into my thoughts, as I whisper through a soft sob , “Goodbye my…father…may you find peace”. My expression changes to one of determination and I start to turn, forcing the lump in my throat to diminish, and as trudge away from the burning fire I turn my gaze back towards it for a few minutes and then slowly walk down the hill towards the celebrations seeing all my friends and my beloved twin sister, Leia, gathered around the different campfires and ewoks running around laughing and playing with each other, smelling the food, sensing warmth, happiness, and freedom a smile broadens my face, and a slight shudder runs through my body as I feel a presence behind me, and I begin to turn towards the presence, my smile growing wider as I look upon three forms that are standing before me; the glowing forms of Anakin, Obi Wan, and Yoda; my heart swelling in my chest, feeling joy and freedom coursing through my veins; realizing that finally all is well in the galaxy, and grasping the knowledge that I will never truly be alone and the Force will always be there to help and to guide me, along with my friends, and my dear sister, Leia .

Daughter of Erin Lunaire.

Post subject: Re: "Tears of a son."
PostPosted: November 8th, 2015, 2:58 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

Cool, loved this one too! Starwars and LOTR are my two favorite fandoms of all time! lol so You pretty much hit the nail right on the head for my liking. lol

Same thing as the LOTR, I love how you took a moment from inside the movies that is not really expounded upon greatly and added the fan ficiton to fill in the gaps. I like it when people do that. :D

By the way, if you are ever up for a starwars RP I have been trying to get one started. (Or LOTR.) I have one LOTR RP going and like to have one LOTR and one starwars going at all times... but all in all I just like a good RP. ;)

Visit The Varsian Kingdom!

Profile       WWW     YIM        

PostPosted: November 8th, 2015, 3:50 pm 
Ent
Ent

:lol: Thanks, Jax. We'll get along well. ;)

Me too. I wish more people did that. Especially when they're decent writers. I'll take the roleplays into consideration. ;)

Daughter of Erin Lunaire.

PostPosted: November 8th, 2015, 8:59 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

;) We always got along before in my memory so I am sure we will.

*nods* like I said on your other fan fic that has always been a "dream" of mine in a way.

Lol no preasure. If you ever feel like an RP just hit me up!

Visit The Varsian Kingdom!

Profile       WWW     YIM