Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently June 18th, 2018, 11:05 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The Lady Awakens
PostPosted: January 16th, 2018, 7:49 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

I was curious about how Marida would react to the events of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom, so I'm writing a fan fic about it. If you don't like spoilers, you don't have to read it if you don't want to (though it only follows the storyline on Isla Nublar, not the mainland). Here's the link for those of you that wish to check it out anyway:

http://archiveofourown.org/works/133748 ... s/30630435

Since Marida's never seen a volcano before (though there's one in Middle-earth, but it's not like Thorin would have let her anywhere near Mordor, even if she was curious about it), this will be quite the experience, especially since she's a lot closer to Mount Sibo (the volcano on Isla Nublar) than she was to Orodruin (or Mount Doom, as the men of Middle-earth like to refer to it).

I increased the number of years that Owen and Marida have been married to fit in more with the time period (and it might take that amount of time for Blue to trust her enough to come warn either her or Owen about Mount Sibo's upcoming eruption). In the story, they've been married for two and a half years, instead of just nearly two (as of August 25th of this year, which will probably be when Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom moves over to our cheaper theater).

Profile       WWW