It is currently March 28th, 2024, 3:45 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Official BoFA Trailer!!!
PostPosted: November 6th, 2014, 7:20 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Here is the official BoFA trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVAgTiB ... VIzDYYWb6g

This movie is going to kill me (emotionally speaking), so it looks like I might have to buy out my local supermarket's supply of Kleenex tissue (like someone else commented on TORN, I'm just agreeing with them). Having to watch what happens to Thorin is like watching the same thing happen to a close friend or family member and not being able to do anything about it. I don't know about any of you, but I hate that helpless feeling. Team Thorin all the way, folks (no matter what happens)! :-(

Profile       WWW            

Post subject: Re: Official BoFA Trailer!!!
PostPosted: November 7th, 2014, 5:29 pm 
Istari
Istari

I never let my emotions show, and here i am, crying...i swore i wouldn't cry or anything, and here i am. :'-(
I don't even approve of the Tauriel and Kili thing that much (yes, my views have matured beyond the "they're so cute together" phase) but i still don't think I'll be able to emotionally handle their deaths.
The trailer has confirmed for me that Tauriel will die...sad, yes, but inevitable imo.

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: November 7th, 2014, 9:04 pm 
Dwarf
Dwarf

I am so pumped to see the movie now that I've seen that awesome trailer. I believe it will be great causing many different emotions from us fans.
After watching the trailer I told my daughter to be ready for some moments of wanting to clap for joy & also some sad ones that may bring a tear or two. She has never read any of Tolkien's books but loves the movies.
I can't wait to see the big battle. I think about how epic the battle of Pelennor Fields was Iin RotK & have no doubt Peter Jackson has tried out do his self with his final Middle Earth movie battle, & i don't think we will be disappointed.

PostPosted: December 8th, 2014, 1:58 pm 
Vala
Vala

I'm going to see it at the midnight premiere, I don't care that it'll take me an hour in freezing cold to walk home afterwards, because... f, it was 19 years since I read the book and this is... God, this book/movie, and LotR book/movie (the book I read at 10) has saved my life. I am so excited.

Rest in peace Carrie Fisher, the legend we didn't deserve.

PostPosted: February 14th, 2015, 5:46 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

OMG I cried through so much of the movie, it was great!

I've already watched it multiple times and still don't get tired of it.

PostPosted: December 27th, 2022, 9:03 am 
Hobbit
Hobbit

The new trailer for BoFA has been released. It's got a new take on the story, new characters and a whole load more. To check this concrete companies hamilton and learn more new ways for ideas of concrete. Here is what you need to know. If you are a fan of the show then you will love these. We have so much more content lined up for fans of the show, like new locations and celebrity collaborations, but we figured it was time to share our first official trailer!

PostPosted: March 2nd, 2023, 6:08 am 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

The official Bank of America trailer is a promotional video that showcases the services and products offered by the bank. The trailer features various individuals utilizing BoFA's online and mobile banking services, as well as in-person consultations with financial advisors. It highlights BoFA's commitment to providing personalized financial solutions for individuals and businesses. Check out https://magicalkatrina.com/ and the best woman magic tips. The trailer also emphasizes the bank's focus on sustainability and community impact, with mentions of environmental initiatives and charitable contributions. Overall, the BoFA trailer serves as a visual introduction to the bank's offerings and values.