Arwen-Undomiel.com
http://arwen-undomiel.com/forum/

They never listen to Legolas.
http://arwen-undomiel.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=22891
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Captain Boromir [ May 8th, 2014, 2:13 pm ]
Post subject:  They never listen to Legolas.

My sisters and I think that it's sad that they never seem to listen to Legolas. The first time is when they are in the Mines of Moria and he tells Aragorn they need to keep moving. If they did they might have gotten through unnoticed and Gandalf wouldn't have been killed. The second time is when they are at Amon Hen, He tells Aragorn that they need to keep going because he felt a threat coming near. If they had Boromir wouldn't have been killed and since he had already tried to take the ring and realised that he was wrong he wouldn't have tried again and they could have continued on.

Author:  TurefinweNarusse [ July 7th, 2014, 10:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: They never listen to Legolas.

Agreed. Everyone always says how Legolas always states the obvious, but, seriously. Everyone else IGNORES the obvious!

Author:  Nienna Anárion [ July 29th, 2014, 10:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: They never listen to Legolas.

Túrien_Thalion wrote:
Agreed. Everyone always says how Legolas always states the obvious, but, seriously. Everyone else IGNORES the obvious!


Yes, listen when the immortal warrior is worried about things.

Author:  Rinoa Amarth [ September 18th, 2014, 6:45 am ]
Post subject:  Re: They never listen to Legolas.

Nienna Anárion wrote:
Túrien_Thalion wrote:
Agreed. Everyone always says how Legolas always states the obvious, but, seriously. Everyone else IGNORES the obvious!


Yes, listen when the immortal warrior is worried about things.


Exactly! Not to mention his eyes and ears are sharper than everyone else's.
"Oh you heard and saw something following us along the river bank and now have a bad feeling about where we are? *pfff* We're fine."

Author:  Captain Boromir [ September 18th, 2014, 6:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: They never listen to Legolas.

Rinoa Amarth wrote:
Nienna Anárion wrote:
Túrien_Thalion wrote:
Agreed. Everyone always says how Legolas always states the obvious, but, seriously. Everyone else IGNORES the obvious!


Yes, listen when the immortal warrior is worried about things.


Exactly! Not to mention his eyes and ears are sharper than everyone else's.
"Oh you heard and saw something following us along the river bank and now have a bad feeling about where we are? *pfff* We're fine."


Lol, Exactly.

Author:  Jax Nova [ February 24th, 2015, 5:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: They never listen to Legolas.

Lol, yeah. I had noticed the one in the mines. Never thought about Amon Hen.

But yeah.... should listen to that council. :P

Author:  Synariel [ February 28th, 2015, 3:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: They never listen to Legolas.

I used to have this same discussion with my siblings!!! Much would have been avoided if they had just listened to the man.

Author:  Jax Nova [ March 9th, 2015, 10:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: They never listen to Legolas.

You mean that elf.. :P


Yeah.... but then the movie would have been way too short and all that. haha :D

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/