Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 25th, 2024, 5:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5493 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 344  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: July 12th, 2007, 5:43 am 

^ What about Baby Will? :lol: Are you and Aragorn going hold a wedding? :angel:

*Picks up Darky's eyeball* You might want to avoid that, mate. ;) *Spits on it, polishes, sticks it back in*
A husband of yours will most likely be a villian of some kind, I'd imagine. :sly: Davy Jones is the first thing that comes to mind, if you don't mind tentacles. :lol: I do believe Jack's still available, as well. ;)

Oo, PD, Beckett as a cousin-in-law, how fun! :D Though if it doesn't work out, we'll understand. ;)

*gets up on stage* *taps champange glass* *clears throat*
Josh and I would like to annouce that after much thinking, we have decided to get married! :jump:
Well, actually, I chose him, but I'm so *cough* blindingly attractive he fell in love with me at once. :teehee:

Anyway, the future Mrs. Groban asks for her beloved family's blessings. :hug:
And a pretty ring he proposed to me with: http://i17.tinypic.com/6bodl49.jpg :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 12th, 2007, 10:29 am 
Kallisti
Kallisti

mm thanks *blinks several times*..mmm now the eye works better than before.

of course I don't mind tentacles! when have I ever cared about grevious afflictions of the skin?

Ok, so at the end of every week I'll do a tree update, so on Saturday I'll upload the tree with additions...

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 12th, 2007, 1:37 pm 
Istari
Istari

Taurquende, Thanks for posting that link to the cousin tree thing for us. It does make it a bit easier to understand. :)
Congratulations on your engagment! Oh and your ring is just flat out beutiful! I am a cousin...so if I count...you two love birds certainly have my blessing! I can not wait to attend your wedding! I am sure that it shall be beutiful.
Well my engagment ring is quite simple. My engement ring is large but the shape is completely normal. (shrugs) My actualy wedding band is much more sentimental and quite frankly I consider it nicer than my engagement ring. Will...being a blacksmith and all...made our wedding bands, his wedding band is engraved to where it reads "Forever Destiny's, July 1st" and mine reads "Will's Destiny, July 1st". (giggle) We were wed in private on July the 1st 2007 but perhaps later on we shall have a public wedding. lol

PD, Dear, sister I think that Cutler Beckett would be a wonderful match for you. However your brother inlaw just fell out of his chair (to which I laughed at). However I think that once the shock dies down, Will shall be fine with your boyfriend. As JF said, handsome villians (with beutiful accents I might add) are nearly always approved of. lol If it does not work out though and you choose to marry someone else that is also fine.

Will Jr, Ah yes perhaps to formal? Well, Will Jr. will work then. :)

Okay, so who is marring Aragorn? :confuzzled:

Dark Queen of Angmar, A husband for you, aye? I would suggest Davy Jones or Jack as Taurquende suggested. Since I know that you like both of them. :-D However it is up to you.
Thanks for updating the family tree page with the new additions each week. :-D

Destiny I'm a Christian boycrazy girl. Will Turner's wife ^&? Image Image Avatar by JF, banners by Taurquende, Nurrantiel Mashiara, Silme Meleth TarNymphadora, and JF taught me how to use banners. Thanks to all!

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 12th, 2007, 3:18 pm 

*huggles Taurquende*

Of course you have our blessing dear. Sevvy and I couldn't be happier for you! :)

@ Will: Ooh, a kingly pick m'dear! Good choice. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 12th, 2007, 4:16 pm 

Thank you, Mum! :hug:

We'll work out the wedding details after PD finds her soul mate. ;)

DD, of course you count, coz! More hugs for you! :hug: Aw, your wedding band sounds beautiful! Will is so talented and thoughtful! :happy:
Will Jr. is marrying Aragorn. :yes: Shame on you, you don't know your own daughter's husband! :lol: (Just kidding, of course! :P)

Good thing you're updating the tree every week, Darky! Otherwise we'd be lost again within the month, with all the new people coming in! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 12th, 2007, 4:53 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

Oh yes, Darky, Davy is definitely the first one who comes to my mind for you. :yes: I think you two would be perfect for each other!

Squee!!! Another marriage in the family!? :bounce: Congrats Will Jr. and Aragorn!! You want to get married along with Taurquende and me? :-D we could make it a triple wedding then!

My Becky might not be the first man to come to most people's minds but I think he's wonderful! :-D Oh, and let's start planning the date dear cousin Taurquende because Becky just proposed!!! :bounce: My ring is absolutely beautiful and classy :P (of course he does have more money to spend than Will does ;) but Will is so sweet to make yours!).... and that means now I could go from being PD to Lady PD :-D

And I think dear brother-in-law Will and Daddy will get used to having Becky as a brother-in-law and son-in-law... maybe they'll even find something in common ;)

Get.Lost.In.The.Dark.To.Find.Yourself
-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 12th, 2007, 5:01 pm 
Kallisti
Kallisti

fabulous, i get William Turner and Cutler Beckett as brother in laws... how lucky am i? Actually Bubket is very good looking, if I do say so myself. Don't worry, I dont steal him from you. And Will as my neice, and Aragorn as my... nephew in law? I dont know how to figure these things out *ish confuzzled*.

Gorgeous ring btw Taurquende!

ok, ok fine, Davy's mine, I claim him as mine own(despite the fact he's dead...) bwahahahaha. I even get a pet, the Kraken! Wonder how the Fell Beasts are going to deal with this....

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 12th, 2007, 5:31 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

Dark, Queen of Angmar wrote:
fabulous, i get William Turner and Cutler Beckett as brother in laws... how lucky am i? Actually Bubket is very good looking, if I do say so myself. Don't worry, I dont steal him from you. And Will as my neice, and Aragorn as my... nephew in law? I dont know how to figure these things out *ish confuzzled*.

Gorgeous ring btw Taurquende!

ok, ok fine, Davy's mine, I claim him as mine own(despite the fact he's dead...) bwahahahaha. I even get a pet, the Kraken! Wonder how the Fell Beasts are going to deal with this....

I think we're all pretty lucky to have the relatives we do! Imagine how fun family get-togethers will be now! ;) :-D And my Cutler is very sweet (now don't laugh! He really is when you actually get to know him!) and very good looking... so no one even think of stealing him from me! :karate: Hey, but I know none of you guys will… I mean look at the catches you have!

And don't worry about Davy technically being dead, Darky… my Becky technically should be too… and so should my father and even Will should be sorta dead…

Anyway, I know you two will get along together just fine! And I'm sure the Fell Beasts will love the Kraken! :-D Oh! Do you two want to get married with the rest of us too? I'm sure Taurquende and Josh and Will Jr. and Aragorn won't mind. :teehee:

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 12th, 2007, 6:04 pm 
Kallisti
Kallisti

Sure, we can have a... quadruple marriage! It'd be fabulous, even more reason to drink! I really do wonder how Davy and Cutler will interact... you know... the whole... "I have your heart, do as I say or else" thing might of put a rift in their relationship...

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 12th, 2007, 6:51 pm 
Istari
Istari

Taurquende, Ah thank you. I feel so in the loop now. :-D lol Thank you once again. Will may not have money but he does have talent and thoughfullness on his side. :teehee:
Oh, okay. Well first my sister (PD) was saying she might marry him and then my daughter might marry him and...I got confused. :blush: I know shame on me... :lol: Sorry!

Will Jr, Congratulations on your engagment daughter! I am sure that you two shall be one hundred percent happy together and your father and I could not be more proud or happy of/for you.

PD, Congratulations, sis! Welcome to the family, Beckett. (grabbs William by the arm) Don't worry William will eventualy get used to the idea of having Beckett in the family. He considers you like a sister to him though...so Beckett had best treat you right. lol Yeah...I am sure that they will find something in common (surely) if they don't kill him first. (holds tighter to William's arm and then gives a slight upside down smile). lol lol
Oh thank you. William can be sweet at times.
Oh, and by the way congratulations on soon becoming Lady PD. :-D

Dark Queen of Angmar, Oh congratulations to you and Davy as well! Dude, imagine our family dinners and get togethers now. lol Davy, Beckett, Will, and Norrington all at one table...hopefully Aragorn shall help keep the peace... :teehee: :lol:.
Oh don't worry over that small technacality. If you want to get exact...Will should be aboard the flying Dutchman...but thankfully for me he is here with me and our wonderful family. So I am quite sure that Davy will be allright for you to marry. :)

To all of the above, Congratulations on your marriages...that will be one big bash. lol I am sure that it will be great fun. William and I shall try our very, very best to attend and we are both looking forward to it. :-D

Destiny I'm a Christian boycrazy girl. Will Turner's wife ^&? Image Image Avatar by JF, banners by Taurquende, Nurrantiel Mashiara, Silme Meleth TarNymphadora, and JF taught me how to use banners. Thanks to all!

Last edited by Drew's Destiny on July 12th, 2007, 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 12th, 2007, 7:01 pm 

@ Taurquende: Baby Will? :lol: Will Jr. sounds fine to me.. :) And jep, I guess I'll marry him too. Then I'm sure he won't run off with Arwen some time in the future.. :confused:

@ Larael: thank you :hug: I'm sorry to break the pirate line but Aragorn is a kind of pirate in a rangerish way so I'm sure he will fit in the family.

@ Mom: Oh thankies :) I'll bring him along as soon as I can... but he's still kind of busy with the coronation and stuff, but he told me to be back soon, so we can have a nice familydinner? (Imagine: mommy, Will Turner, Aragorn and me having a family dinner! :happy: )

@ Darky: Woohoo! This will be a hell of a party, four marriages at one date! I think I'm going to steal Arwen's green dress as a wedding dress :innocent:

O children, lift up your voice, lift up your voice,
Children, rejoice, rejoice..

It doesn't matter you don't believe in God, He believes in you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 12th, 2007, 9:26 pm 
Welcomator
Welcomator

Location: Where there are handsome heroes and sexy villains.. all that need some lovin' ;)

Ooh, are we having a wedding?

I love the way this section of the family is keeping in with the POTC theme. :D It makes me a happy Kraken. :teehee:

^ By me and my SS *squiggle hugs*

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 13th, 2007, 6:42 am 

Wow, a four-way wedding?! :swoon:

How awesome it's going to be! I suggest we have it on a beach, as half the grooms are sailors. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 13th, 2007, 10:13 am 
Kallisti
Kallisti

mmm, and we can get a fancy bucket for Davy to stand in *giggles*

ooh, now he's giving my dirty looks...

*giggles* JF is a Happy Kraken... ha, i now knight you (knight/dame?) you Johnny's Fan the Happy Kraken...

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 13th, 2007, 11:07 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

Darky, I'm sure Becky and Davy will be able to somehow come to some sort of an agreement :)… I hope… maybe… hmmm... no, I'm sure they'll do just fine! They'll learn to see life through the other's eyes... and if they don't we might just have to keep them at opposite sides of the room on the holidays ;)

Oo, so now we get to go wedding gown, suit, and fancy bucket shopping! :-D Yay!!!

Drew, I'm not at all worried about Beckett not treating me right :no:... he's so loveable (;)) and kind... but if he didn't I'm sure Daddy and Will could take care of it... and they'd probably do it happily... :( my poor Becky...

Will Jr., I'm sure looking forward to having Aragorn as a nephew-in-law! We need some sort of peace maker in this family :teehee:

Ooo, I can't wait for this wedding!!! :bounce: Yes, Taurquende a nice, big beach wedding sounds beautiful! Hmm, although Becky was hoping to get married on the Endeavor… but I told him I didn't think that would go over to well with Davy… it'll take him a while to get used to compromising with Davy but I'm sure when he does they'll be the best of friends! :-D

By the way I like the new name, JF ;)

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 13th, 2007, 11:26 pm 

Holy cow!

*dies* :swoon:

I can't leave you people for more than a day without being totally swamped when I come back. Ah well, I loveses all of you anyway! *hugs all around*

So, the only thing I should update just yet is that Darky is marrying Davy [a good match I say!]? Other than that we're good, aye? If not I shall bite you! *chompeth*

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5493 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 344  Next