Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 29th, 2024, 10:49 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: Zombie Apocalypse
PostPosted: May 2nd, 2009, 2:55 pm 
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos

..not as bad as it sounds. This is intended to be a light hearted and fun, Shaun of the Dead inspired RP.

Plot:

*America, Present Day. The outbreak of Swine Flu was percieved to be nothing more than a panic by paranoid governments across the world. Several months after it's first annoucement the fuss and panic dwindled and everyone went back to there daily lives without so much as another thought about it. Somewhere in the heart of Mexico the virus mutated beyond the realms of any Scientific reason. The events that unfolded shocked the world.

*If anyone has any ideas where in America to be set, let me know.

Rules:

- No God Modding..unless agreed upon by two RPers.
- Have fun and be as silly as you want.
- The Zombies will be of the slow kind.

Character Template

Name:
Personality:
Other Info:

<center> --------------------- </center>

Characters

Name: Tina Williams, makes everyone call her Ash (reasons in other info)
Appearance: Short, stocky. Long dirty blonde hair (with purple streaks through it), green eyes.
Personality: Die hard geek. Lives for all things sci-fi/fantasy/comic book ect..refuses to truly grow up and become a functioning responsible member of society. A bit of a slob.
Other Info: Tina or as she prefers to be called Ash, after her idol B-movie actor Bruce Campbell of the Evil Dead movie trilogy lives with her cousin and when she's not playing video games or reading comic books she works at a Cult movie store. Unmotivated to get what her cousin and other family call a 'real job' She's quite content to live as she pleases.

Name: Stella Williams
Appearance: Tall, thin with shoulder length brown hair and blue eyes.
Personality: Uptight, Neurotic, Obsessive Compulsive, can be short and blunt to the point of offense.
Other Info: Stella much to her own dismay, lives with her cousin Tina. She is painfully embarassed by her younger cousin and is constantly nagging at her to grow up and stop being so immature. Works at an office in a typical 9-5 type job.

Name: Alice "Kitty" Hunter
Appearance: 5'7" with super blue eyes and light, long black hair (usually kept in French Braids). In good shape.
Personality: Very paitent but very excitable
Other Info: Very good shot with a steady trigger finger. Always believed that there would be a zombie apocalypse one day and has some food, water, weapons, flashlights, etc., stored. Also a great traceuse and loves Parkour. Doesn't mind killing, blood, and heavy artillery (in fact quite likes them). Has a bit of a violent streak and a blood lust. Also hacks computers for a living. Enjoys what she does. Hangs out with shady people and loves nightclubs. Is called "Kitty" because her favorite character is the Cheshire Cat from Alice In Wonderland.

Name: Catriona Epps
Appearance: Flaming red hair, blue eyes, jeans, tank top, black leather jacket, black boots.
Personality: Fiery (it's the hair), short tempered, passionate, heavy handed, thinks with her fists.
Other Info: Queen Fanatic (the band), English, loves a nice pint and some hog lumps *wink wink*.

Name: Cole Bensen
Appearance: Tall, but stalky and bigboned. He's physically fit, with dark brown eyes, and dirty-blonde hair cut short in army style. Often wears camoflauge or dark colors.
Personality: When you first meet him he seems very quiet and reserved, but once you really get to know him he's more relaxed and a partier. Cole also tends to be very sarcastic. He is a retired member of the US Army. Retired because he chose to retire. He tends to be very trigger happy, and knows his guns. He never really believed there would ever be a zombie apocalypse... but just in case he made plans.
Other Info: Ex-military, he owns a lot of "zombie-putter-downers". Alot of big and little guns alike, and drives a hummer with bullet-proof glass, and has a bunker under his house, which is pretty much just a storm bunker. He often goes hunting on a regular basis.

my second character:
Name: Rosabel Clarice
Appearance: red hair down to her waste, often in a single braid, with chin-length bangs. Sea grey eyes, short and thin. Very weak-looking.
Personality: talkative and friendly, though does get a little snappy when tired, and tends to be very forgetful. She's a tomboy through and through, and sees Cole as her big brother.
Other Info: Works proffesionally as an artists, and people label her as just plain weird. One weekends she enjoys going hunting a few times a month, and her friend Cole has taught her how to use a variation of guns, though owns none herself. She prefers using her compound bow when hunting. She doesn't much believe in a zombie apocalypse at all. She also is somewhat of a video gamer.

Name: William 'Billy' Harrison
Appearance: Billy is a thinly built man, with glasses and brown hair, though it is liberaly dosed with grey. Billy has a limp in his right leg from a knife wound sustained as a teen, and a scar on his hand from a field-dressing one bad.
Personality: Serious and calm under fire, Billy dismisses all things paranormal, yet is deeply superstisious. Billy also keps his gear in good repair, always ready to move, as detailed by his superior officers in the Canadian Forces.
Other Info: Born in Northern Ontario, Billy hunted his whole life, and served as a police officer, eventualy joining the Canadian Forces Reserve. After sustaining a wound to the leg, Billy took a vacation to Texas, to visit a few old friends.

Any questions?

Last edited by Raivynn Phoenix on May 3rd, 2009, 1:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 2nd, 2009, 6:38 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

OMG I TOTALLY KNEW IT WOULD TOOOO!!!!!!!!! :3

Name: Alice "Kitty" Hunter

Appearance: 5'7" with super blue eyes and light, long black hair (usually kept in a pony tail). In good shape. Wears sombre colors and a lot of black.

^^I drew this :3

Personality: Very paitent but very excitable

Other Info: Very good shot with a steady trigger finger. Always believed that there would be a zombie apocalypse one day and has some food, water, weapons, flashlights, etc., stored. Also a great traceuse and loves Parkour. Doesn't mind killing, blood, and heavy artillery (in fact quite likes them). Has a bit of a violent streak and a blood lust. Also hacks computers for a living. Enjoys what she does. Hangs out with shady people and loves nightclubs. Is called "Kitty" because her favorite character is the Cheshire Cat from Alice In Wonderland.

*FYI - I've had, like, over 9000 edits..*

Wife of Beren

Last edited by Precious on May 3rd, 2009, 3:16 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 2nd, 2009, 6:51 pm 
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos

:roll:
Oh I can tell this is gonna be a hoot. I can't wait. I think 'Ash' is gonna like Adele XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 2nd, 2009, 7:00 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

heheh.. changed her name :P but yes... i'm looking forward to this... >:3

Wife of Beren

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 2nd, 2009, 7:10 pm 
Istari
Istari

Lol, this inspired me to re-watch Shaun of the Dead xD

Name: Catriona Epps
Appearance: Flaming red hair, blue eyes, jeans, tank top, black leather jacket, black boots.
Personality: Fiery (it's the hair), short tempered, passionate, heavy handed, thinks with her fists.
Other Info: Queen Fanatic (the band), English, loves a nice pint and some hog lumps *wink wink*.

It's twisting on a thread

+ COME RAISE THE DEAD +

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 2nd, 2009, 7:14 pm 
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos

Ooo I like the name Alice, tis perfect.

Lothy! lol I love the bio. Queen fan XD
I'm so gonna have to re-watch SOTD as well loll

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 2nd, 2009, 7:17 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

AAAAAA!!!!!!!!! LOTHY!!!!!!!11 YOUR SIGGY IS TEH BOMB!

Wife of Beren

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 2nd, 2009, 7:29 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

I'm sure you guys don't mind if I join...

*has never watched Shaun of the Dead*

I'll have two characters if thats alright.

The first one is lightly based off of my rl friend. Lets just say if there ever really was a zombie apocalypse... I'm going to his house.

Name: Cole Bensen
Appearance: Tall, but stalky and bigboned. He's physically fit, with dark brown eyes, and dirty-blonde hair cut short in army style. Often wears camoflauge or dark colors.
Pic: http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g111/ ... s/cole.jpg
Personality: When you first meet him he seems very quiet and reserved, but once you really get to know him he's more relaxed and a partier. Cole also tends to be very sarcastic. He is a retired member of the US Army. Retired because he chose to retire. He tends to be very trigger happy, and knows his guns. He never really believed there would ever be a zombie apocalypse... but just in case he made plans.
Other Info: Ex-military, he owns a lot of "zombie-putter-downers". Alot of big and little guns alike, and drives a hummer with bullet-proof glass, and has a bunker under his house, which is pretty much just a storm bunker. He often goes hunting on a regular basis.

my second character:
Name: Rosabel Clarice
Appearance: red hair down to her waste, often in a single braid, with chin-length bangs. Sea grey eyes, short and thin. Very weak-looking.
Pic: http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g111/ ... s/rose.jpg
Personality: talkative and friendly, though does get a little snappy when tired, and tends to be very forgetful. She's a tomboy through and through, and sees Cole as her big brother.
Other Info: Works proffesionally as an artists, and people label her as just plain weird. One weekends she enjoys going hunting a few times a month, and her friend Cole has taught her how to use a variation of guns, though owns none herself. She prefers using her compound bow when hunting. She doesn't much believe in a zombie apocalypse at all. She also is somewhat of a video gamer.

And how about putting in in Texas?

Last edited by Eruraina on November 12th, 2009, 2:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 2nd, 2009, 7:38 pm 
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos

^
Awesome thanks for joining. Knowledge of SOTD isn't really necessary. It's just the premise of it being light hearted and humourous and not overly serious.
Two characters are perfectly fine. Yours are great.
I based my main character from one of Simon Pegg's other characters, Tim Bisley from Spaced XD

Texas is good for me. If everyone else is happy with that we'll go with that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 2nd, 2009, 7:41 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Sure! no problem here.

PS. I like Cole.. A LOT.

Wife of Beren

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 2nd, 2009, 7:44 pm 
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos

This is shaping up to be totally awesome.
Now...definetly off to watch Shaun of the Dead now.
XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 2nd, 2009, 7:49 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

Raiv: awesome

Precious: lol. Cole is pretty cool!

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 2nd, 2009, 8:06 pm 
Elf
Elf

Name: William 'Billy' Harrison
Appearance: Billy is a thinly built man, with glasses and brown hair, though it is liberaly dosed with grey. Billy has a limp in his right leg from a knife wound sustained as a teen, and a scar on his hand from a field-dressing one bad.
Personality: Serious and calm under fire, Billy dismisses all things paranormal, yet is deeply superstisious. Billy also keps his gear in good repair, always ready to move, as detailed by his superior officers in the Canadian Forces.
Other Info: Born in Northern Ontario, Billy hunted his whole life, and served as a police officer, eventualy joining the Canadian Forces Reserve. After sustaining a wound to the leg, Billy took a vacation to Texas, to visit a few old friends.

Son of Bellatrix

Banner by Pandora

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 3rd, 2009, 8:52 am 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

I just had a dream about a zombie apocalypse!!! It was awesome!

Wife of Beren

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 3rd, 2009, 1:05 pm 
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos

:lol: awesome some inspiration perhaps? lol

Great bio Turwaithion. Welcome aboard.

Hopefully get things started sometime tonight.

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 3rd, 2009, 3:51 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

I want to join if that's alright!

Name: Theodora Katlin Lemoine (Theo)

Appearance: Theodora is tall (5'9'') with curly brown hair.

Personality: A bit loud and with a tendency to physical force - she slaps people...a lot. Doesn't take any lip.

Random facts: Theo rides and trains horses professionally and gets a kick out of people who expect a man when they come to the barn. She hates her full name and her parents horrible naming ability. She has lived in Texas for ten years and has survived this long out of sheer luck.

Set 1: Nurr | Set 2: Me

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next