Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 18th, 2024, 9:36 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: July 29th, 2010, 12:54 am 
Maia
Maia

Bella looked down and very quietly, so quiet he may not have heard her, she answered. "I never had th courage to tell you how I felt about you. Even that day I stopped you so I could I couldn't do It. I let you die with knowing how I felt."

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 29th, 2010, 12:58 am 
Balrog
Balrog

Bella had spoke so quietly that Dean could only pick out bits of what she said. "I'm sorry, I missed that. What did you say?" He looked into the rear view mirror just to check if Bobby was still there.... he was.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 29th, 2010, 1:01 am 
Maia
Maia

Bella blushed and repeated it just a smidge louder. He had to know, but the way he was with women she was sure he would never feel the same towards her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 29th, 2010, 1:09 am 
Balrog
Balrog

Dean had heard her this time and he figured, he knew where she was going with this. He had always thought of her as a sister but... she was older now and maybe it was time to stop treating her a a little sister. "You never had the courage to tell me what?" Dean asked with a little nervousness in his voice. He wanted to see if it was going where he thought it was going from her own mouth. She wasn't just saying it so he had to push a little bit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 29th, 2010, 1:13 am 
Maia
Maia

Bella took a deep breath. she was terrified of his answer, of all the things that should have scared her this was the only thing that did. "I will understand if you don't feel the same. But . . . I love you." she closed her eyes ready for his regection.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 29th, 2010, 1:30 am 
Balrog
Balrog

Dean did his usual suprised look. Although he had a feeling it was coming he was still taken back by it. "You know Bella, when we were younger, I've always thought of you as a little sister." He paused for a moment. "We are just like family now, I can't imagine it would be too much different if we were... uh, you know." Dean was so used to having one-night stands and with his "job", having a girlfriend was dangerous. "Maybe it's time I stopped thinking about you as a sister........ I love you too Bella."

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 29th, 2010, 1:34 am 
Maia
Maia

Bella's heart fell when she heard his say she was like a sister, but the moment he said he loved her too she looked at him. "Y-you mean it." she studied his face. "are you just saying that to make me feel wanted, or do you really feel that way for me. Don't lie."

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 29th, 2010, 1:57 am 
Balrog
Balrog

"I mean it Bella. I love you." Dean reassured her as he took her hand and gave it a small squeeze. He wasn't all that good at telling people these things but he was hoping that Bella could see that he wasn't just playing with her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 29th, 2010, 2:09 am 
Maia
Maia

Bella felt a happyness she hadn't felt since before Dean died. "Thank you." she said softly and leaned her head on his shoulder. "Now promise me I won't lose you again." she said softly, knowing if she did the pain would drive her over the edge. "I already lost you once . . ."

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 29th, 2010, 3:11 am 
Balrog
Balrog

"I won't go anywhere Bella. I promise." Dean promised as he kissed the top of her head.

It was another day before Bella, Dean, and Bobby reached Pontiac. Now they had the lovely task of tracking down Sam... at night. "Where to begin?" Dean said as he got out of the car. Luckly it wasn't too late at night and luckly he parked the car outside a sandwich shop. He was starving so why not think and eat? "Anyone else starving? I could go for a sandwich." Bobby gave a sigh as Dean started walking into the restruant.
"No use in working with an empty stomach Bobby!" Dean wanted to beat Sam for making a deal but his hunger was prioraty one at the moment.
"Get it to go Dean! You are the one that dragged us out here to find Sam so let's get to work." Bobby said.
"Alright, alright."

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 29th, 2010, 3:18 am 
Maia
Maia

When dean started talking about food, a smile crept onto Bella's face. "I think I better eat too." Bella said a smile on her face as she looked at Dean. She quite wasn't herself, at least not 100% but with her and dean confessing their feelings, she was getting to normal. The change was noticble as she took deans hand.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 29th, 2010, 3:39 am 
Balrog
Balrog

"Be back in a few Bobby!" Dean said as he opened the door for Bella. As they walked in and looked at the menu he felt for where hi wallet was. "So what'll it be Bella?" He opened his wallet to find his credit card was still there. "Whadda you know? Sammy left me a little cash for the afterlife." His eye quickly spotted a pastrami sandwich on the menu... He knew what he was getting!

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 29th, 2010, 3:46 am 
Maia
Maia

Bella looked at the menu and smiled when she saw an egg and cheese sandwhich. She didn't have many favorite sanwhich types, but egg and cheese was up there. She told Dean her choice, as well as apple juice to drink. "Dean, I'm glad your back." she said and kissed him quickly on the lips, unaware Bobby was able to see.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 30th, 2010, 12:31 am 
Balrog
Balrog

*sorry long post :duh:*

Dean kissed her back for a moment or two before he ordered thier food and paid with the card he had. Once the food was done he handed Bella her sandwich as they walked out. "About time Bella." Was all Bobby could say as he turned his attention back to Dean. "Are you ready to find Sam now Dean?"
"Yeah. I'm good." Dean replied as he took a big bit out of his pastrami sandwich. "I almost forgot how good these were!" Everyone went into thier respective cars and started to cruise around town for The Impalla. They didn't find the Impalla but they did find another familiar face.

Natasha was just leaving a nice Itallian resturant when she was approched by Bobby, Bella, and someone how looked like Dean Winchester. "There is no way..." She looked straight at Dean in pure disbelief. She and the Winchesters had worked many cases together and were practically like family to her after her mother was killed in a hunt.
"I went through it Tasha. It's really Dean." Bobby stated before Natasha could run back and grab artillery out of the trunk of her car.
"How did you..?"
"I don't know." Dean simply stated cutting her off. All she could do was give Dean a hug. Natasha was one of the first and only people Sam called when Dean passed.
"It's good to see you again." Natasha said with a smile as she let him go and wiped a tear from her eye. Her attention quickly turned to Bobby and Bella. "Good to see you two as well." She said as she gave Bobby and Bella a hug. Though she wasn't quite sure if Bella remembered her.
"Hey Tasha? Do you know where Sam is?" Dean asked.
"Uh, yeah I do. We actually came in together a little while back for a job." Tasha said as she looked at the street signs to figure out how to get to the hotel. "He isn't staying too far away. I can show you where he is."
"Please." Dean practically cut her off.
"Ok then, follow me." Tasha lead the way and they soon were at Sam's hotel room. "This is it, Room 207." Dean immediatly knocked on the door and it was soon answered by Ruby. tasha gave a sigh and looked away as soon as she saw her.
"So where is it?" Ruby asked aware that only tasha knew who she was. Everyone looked at each other in confusion.
"Where's what?" Dean asked.
"The pizza that takes four people to deliver?"
"I think we got the wrong room." Dean said as he gave a what-the-hell look to Tasha. Within a second Sam was appeared from the other side of the room and just stared at Dean and then Bobby, then, tasha and Bella, then back at Dean.
"Hey ya Sammy." Was all Dean could manage to get out as he walked over to Sam. Sam pulled out a knife and started to attack Dean. Ruby screamed and Bobby, Tasha, and Bella all rushed in to stop Sam.
"Who are you!?" Sam yelled as the three pulled him away.
"Oh! Like you didn't do this!!??" Dean yelled back. now it's down to business.
"Do what!?"
"It's him! It's him Sam!" Bobby said as he pulled Sam's knife arm down. "I've been through this already! It's really him!"
"Wait.."
"I know." Dean said cutting him short. "I look fantastic." dean had a stupid smile on his face. A moment of silence and then a full on family hug. Both brothers were trying not to cry and the others from seeing them reunited.
"So.." Ruby started to say to keep up her innocent i-am-normal appeaence. "Are you to like... together?"
"What..? No." Sam said with a sligh laugh in his voice. "No. He's my brother."
"And that's my girlfriend." Dean said as he pointed at Bella across the room.
"Oh. Well... I should probably go." ruby said as she motioned toward the hallway.
"Uh, yeah. Yeah, that would be good." Sam replied. Ruby gathered her things and started to walk out.
"So call me." She said to Sam as he stood at the doorway.
"Yeah, sure thing Kathy." Sam replied.
"Crissy."
"Ruby." Natasha said under her breath.
"Right." Sam said with an uneasy smile and 'Crissy' left looking a little hurt. Sam closed the door and everyone just looked at him a little confused.
"So tell me what'd it cost?" Dean couldn't resist.
"The girl? I don't pay Dean." Sam replied.
"Not funny Sam! To bring me back! What'd it cost? Was it just your soal or something worse?"
"You think I made a deal?"
"That's exactly what we all think." Bobby replied.
"Well I didn't." Sam replied.
"Don't lie to me." Dean said sternly as he looked at Sam.
"I'm not lying." Sam said quite calmly and sincere.
"Ok... I know I didn't make a deal." Tashsa said as she was now trying to figure out how Dean could have come back.
"So what now I'm off the hook and you're on? Is that it?" Dean clearly didn't believe Sam. "You're some deamon's *beep* boy? I didn't want to be saved like this!"
"Dean, I wish I had done it alright!" Dean went and grabbed Sam by the collar.
"There is only one way this could have gone down! Now tell the truth!"
"I tried everything, that's the truth! No demon would deal. you were doen there rotting in hell and I couldn't save you. So I wish it was me. I'm sorry Dean."
"It's ok, Sammy. You don't have to appologize I believe you."
"Good to know Sam's soul is still intact but it does raise a sticky question." Bobby said as he looked around at the others.
"If Sam didn't pull Dean out then what did and why?" Natasha asked hoping someone might have an idea. The room was quiet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 30th, 2010, 12:45 am 
Maia
Maia

Bella sat by dean keeping quiet, still kinda shell shocked that dean called her his girlfriend so easily. "Maybe . . ." she hesitated. "Could it be thata demon wanted dean out thinking he was different. I remember hearing stories when I was younger, before I hunted, about where its years in hell for just a while here. Its a common thing in show and stories. If dean was down there, they could have thought he was ready to do some bad." she looked around at the faces. "Its a theory."

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 30th, 2010, 1:26 am 
Balrog
Balrog

"A good theory, I will admit." Tasha said as she look at Bella.
"But if they released me then I would be still be a demon. Wouldn't I?" Dean asked around the room.
"If you were still a demon then why didn't the holy water work?" Bobby interjected.
"Well the holy water didn't work on dad when he was possesed by yellow eyes." Sam stated.
"Yeah but yellow eyes had uh... 20 maybe 30 years in the Pit. I'm sure he learned a few things. Even if I was a demon I don't think I would be that powerful." Dean blurted out his though.
"Somethin' pulled you out Dean." Bobby stated. "What it was and why we won't know until it contacts you."
"You think?" Dean asked.
"Until then all we can do is do what we do best. Hunt."
"Ok. So what needs to be killed?"
"Tasha and I did the job here." Sam stated as he walked over to his computer. "I'll see what I can find."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next