Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 7:22 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 747 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: July 1st, 2010, 1:41 pm 

[ A bump for Mae and Eru :) ]

O children, lift up your voice, lift up your voice,
Children, rejoice, rejoice..

It doesn't matter you don't believe in God, He believes in you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 1st, 2010, 6:13 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

Eruraina wrote:
(I would post ic but my comp is dead, my moms comp wont let me sign on, & my dads comp wont let me stay logged on enough to post. So I'm posting with my PSP and have a character limit. So can someone let me email them so they can post IC for me?)

(But my cousin, who is currently living with me, has a laptop, and I've managed to steal a litle time on it...)

Rose dashed down the streets, stopping a various houses and warning the Shadin that were not at the meeting of the impending danger. Some she was too late to warn. She would skid to a halt and block away and watch helpless as women and children were dragged out of their homes by guards and dragged up to the palace. A shiver and mixed emotions ran down her spine at every house she was too late to warn. Luckily the number was fewer than the number of those was was able to warn in time.

After some time of running she came down another rode to take a shortcut to the final house. Stopping midstride, the redhead looked on with a mixture of relief and weariness. There stood Haven and Ronin, conversing with each other. And then a third familiar figure dashed by them but was caught by Haven. And the stalky man raised his hand to strike...

"Stop!" Rose cried, running the rest of the way to them and grabbing Haven's arm before he could strike. "Haven, don't, please." Weaker though she was, then the man she tried to stop, the spur of the moment gave her just enough strength to stop the blow.

"She helped me escape the barn! I was able to warn Lilith and Waverly. They're probably headed to a safe place now," the words tumbled out of Rose's mouth, her tounge loose from a tense day. Somehow she knew that was what he needed to hear, why he was about to strike...

(I'll see if I can try to post for Waverly later...)

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 9th, 2010, 4:01 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

(And here's for Waverly... but my Muse isn't working very well so prepare for a not-so-good post... And sorry for the double post! I'm also bumping this a bit!)

Waverly turned to Lilith and nodded.
"First lets change quickly. I brought the cloths," she said, picking up the basket she had brought(we'll say she had it the whole time...) and uncovering it to show the contents. A bottle of wine and a few glasses and some cloths.

She tooke one bundle of cloths and handed them to Lilith, then took another for herself.
"Quickly now, we don't have much time!" she said, moving to an inner room to change...

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 26th, 2010, 6:42 pm 

[ Oh Mae... art thou there? :whistle: ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 26th, 2010, 11:22 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

(Here I am Willeth!!!! I seem to be neglecting a lot of rps lately....haha.)

Lilith followed Waverly into their temporary hiding spot. She was obviously anxious. Her head continued to swivel and her eyes darted about rapidly as if she expected someone from the other side to appear and take them prisoner immediately. The fear, for what it was worth, was well warranted. Everyone allied with the king would be looking for them now. They were truly fugitives in a trap and this plan only took them deeper into it.

"Right," Lilith said, her voice sounding more steady than she actually felt. She held out her arms, forcing them not to shake and took out the offered clothes. As she entered a room she quickly discarded her old garments, which she left in a pot nearby so that no one would notice that they had entered.

"Waverly?" She ventured quietly, looking around for her partner. "We should go now. We do not have time to plan anything else here. It will have to be done on the way."

Set 1: Nurr | Set 2: Me

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 12th, 2010, 1:14 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

When Lilith took the cloths, Waverly quickly went into another room and changed as well. She placed her cloths behind a barell against a wall before meeting Lilith again as she wrapped shawl around her head ahd sholders.

"Yes, we should. Come on, to the servants' entrance of the palace," she whispered, and started leading the way before letting Lilith walk beside her.

"Here's the basket with the wine," she said, refering to the basket hanging from the crook of her elbow. She uncovered the cloth for a moment to show the couple of glasses and bottle of cheap wine before covering it again.

"I think... getting in will be easy, but getting out..." she trailed off, her mind gears working overtime to make a plan to get them out with what she could only guess was a weak Keith. The thought sent shivers down her spine. She couldn't think of that now. Not now...

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 12th, 2010, 10:11 pm 
Vala
Vala

((Donde eres, Will? ))

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 15th, 2010, 7:41 am 

[ Lol, what language is that? :P I've been away for holidays but now I'm back I'll try to reply as soon as possible! :happy: ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 15th, 2010, 6:31 pm 
Vala
Vala

((Heehee, its spanish. I said "Where are you, Will?" (At least I'm pretty sure I did. My spanish is a bit rusty.) I hope you had fun on your holidays though! Where did you go?))

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 3rd, 2010, 7:03 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

(C'mon! Lets not let this die!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 3rd, 2010, 7:24 pm 

[ I'm so sorry.. I will post for this as soon as possible! :) Thanks for the nudge Eru.. :hug: ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 14th, 2010, 11:16 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

(Umm... another bump for Will... *sits in corner patiently with some oreo cookies*)

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 24th, 2010, 11:45 am 

[ I'm so sorry for not posting.. but here's my post at last! *cheers and takes cookies* ]

Haven turned angrily, ready to lash out to the one who became him and his victim. But Rose's words somehow kept him from venting his frustration on her. Lilith and Waverly were safe. Relief was written on his face, as he slowly lowered his hand, taking both Rose's hands. "You've spoken to them not too long ago? Rose, did they tell you where they were heading?" Eager for information, he looked at Rose, but when she didn't seem to have any more news, Haven let go of her hands, and clapped encouragingly on Ronin's broad shoulder. "She's safe, Ronin."

For the first time in hours, hope and confidence seemed to return to Haven. Although the fate of the Shadin had been on the edge of a knife, Haven now felt as if they were going to make it. He, Haven Maverick, would make sure that they would make it. No matter how beaten they were, or how they had been struck down, the Shadin would strike back. And he would accomplish that, Haven Maverick would take care that the Shadin was to succeed.

"Alright," Haven said conspiringly, glancing from Rose to Ronin. "We must find Waverly and Lilith, find a safe place to regroup. Then we must send word to our brothers in arms to let them know that we're not defeated."

He suddenly turned back to Anne, as if he was only just reminded of her presence. His face was stern, hate still glowing in his dark eyes. "And you.." he spat. "You better pray that we'll find my cousin and friend unharmed.. or you'll have to pay the price."

---------------

Tears continued to stream down Anne's face as Haven let go of her arm. She hated herself. She hated herself for crying. She hated herself for what she'd done. Maverick's anger had been justified and he was right to punish her. But Anne was afraid of dying, and now, she did not know how to continue living, without purpose or anywhere to go.
Her dark locks fell for her face as she started at the muddy ground. She could not look at the woman, who'd just saved her from Haven's wrath. Too ashamed she felt, to look at his companion.
When Haven suddenly directed his attention back on her, Anne looked up. Her expression was one of guilt, one of fear, but also of relief upon hearing Haven's words. She did not know how she was able to be in the company of those who despised her so much, but she did know that she would do everything in her power to change all the evil she'd done, for the good.
-------------

Keith had slumped against the stone wall, closing his eyes for a moment. It was hard not to give in to exhaustion. Only speaking seemed to consume an enormous amount of energy of which he had hardly any left. He wanted to sleep, to sleep and not be bothered by the nagging pain or feverish dreams. Keith felt tired, so tired that it didn’t matter to him what happened. Life had lost sense and purpose since he’d been in the darkness.
As he listened to Tomos’ well-meant words he could not to anything but grin. He knew that his friend was trying to motivate him, trying not to let him down but.. “My friend,” he said calmly “you know just as well as I do, that I do not stand a chance. So let us not play games. You are still capable of getting out of here. I can divert the guards, so you’ll get an opportunity to escape.”
Keith remained silent for a moment, fighting the dizziness which threatened to master him. His face became even paler, but Keith’s insistence did not falter.
“You must do this.. Please?” His tone was quiet, almost pleading. “Do it for me.. for Rose..”

[Perhaps Tomos can attempt to escape while at the same time Lilith and Waverly are trying to get in, and meet eachother half way?

Hm, I know this post was not so good, but I promise to post here regularly again! :) ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 29th, 2010, 3:22 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

When Haven's anger subsided, Rose stepped back. She almost felt ashamed for speaking up, but when she looked at Anne, and the fear and sadness written all over her face, Rose knew she had done the right thing. And even though Haven had shown fury and some poor judgement in the thick of things, Rose still respected him as the leader of the Shadin. Because even through this mess, he had kept the group together. And few men could do that.

Then the subject of Waverly and Lilith came back up, and Rose found her toes more interesting.
"Haven... Waverly and Lilith..." she mumbled, almost hoping the tall man would hear, but knew he would. She couldn't look him in the eyes now. How was she going to tell him their plans? If he knew, he would try to stop them. But would it be better if they were stopped?

I wish Tomos were here... Rose's thoughts trailed off, then alarm sparked inside her.
"Haven, do you know what happened to Tomos, and where he is?" she asked abruptly...

(I don't know if you want to have had Haven seen what happened to Tomos or not. Or maybe Ronin did?)

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 12th, 2010, 6:36 am 

[ Ronin could have seen it.. He's kind of like a know-it-all-guy.. :P ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 12th, 2010, 5:37 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

(Then we need to get Meath's but back over here! lol!)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 747 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47  Next