Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 8:28 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: July 30th, 2010, 1:31 am 
Maia
Maia

Bella nodded. "What ever it is I'm in. I haven't hunted and i guess I should get back to it again." She looked at Dean. "I have something worth fighting for again right?" She said with a small smiled.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 12th, 2010, 1:28 am 
Balrog
Balrog

All Dean could do was smile as he went over and huged her. "Find anything yet Sammy?" Dean asked as he looked back at his brother, a hand still around bella's waist.

"A lot of strange deaths have been happening in San Fransisco. 'The victim had no external injury but the medical examiner found no heart in the man's body.'" Sam finished as he looked at the others.

"Well the certainly sounds like our kind of job." Tasha stated, she sure as hell didn't know what could have done that... did anyone?

"You're telling me." Sam said. "What do you think Dean?"

"Sounds good. Let's go kill the son of a b*tch." Dean seemed super excited.

"I sure as hell don't know what that is but I'm going to head back home and see if I can find out what you are dealing with." Bobby said as Sam proceeded to finish packing. "Call me in a day to see if I found anything."

"Will do Bobby." Tasha said as he said his good-byes. It was another few minutes before the others were ready to go. Sam went down and put his stuff in the Impala and looked at Dean.

"Wanna drive?" Sam asked as he offered his brother his car keys.

"I almost forgot!" Dean said as he took the keys and almost went up to hug the car. "Hey baby, you miss me?" He turned his attention back to the women. "You guys want a ride to your cars?"

"Please." Tasha said as she went in the back behind Sam.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 12th, 2010, 3:22 am 
Maia
Maia

Bella smiled. "Only to get my things and then your stuck with me." She said and smiled at Dean, a true smile, he was back, and that meant the world to her. She did notice Sam watching, he will have to find out at some point right.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 13th, 2010, 2:12 am 
Balrog
Balrog

"I'm ok with that." Dean said with a smile as he helped Bella into the car.

Sam already knew that Bella and Dean were together, after all Dean even said that Bella was his girlfriend when Ruby asked if he and Dean were together. This clearly must have happened recently and Sam was happy for his brother. Everyone was soon piled into the car and Sam noticed Dean starting at him with major disapprovement. "What?" Sam asked as Den kept staring at him.
"What the hell is that?" Dean asked as he pointed to the iPod contraption.
"It's an iPod jack." Sam said matter-of-factly.
"I told you to take care of her not douche her up."
"I thought the car was mine Dean." Dean just stared. He started the car and some type of horrible music started playing. No one could identify it but Sam.
"Are you serious?" Dean asked in disbelief upon hearing the song. Sam just gave him an innocent look of what-did-I-do. Dean took the iPod out of the jack and threw it in the backseat between the girls.

They soon arrived at the other cars and Tasha got out. "I'll be right behind you guys!" She took her keys out of her pocket and got in.

"So what are we going to do with your car Bella?" Dean asked as he figured she was going to be riding with him and Sam.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 13th, 2010, 3:42 am 
Maia
Maia

"Maybe have Bobby grab it later." Bella said as she grabbed her things. Some beer cans still remained in the back and trunk. Bella had to admit it was a wonder she never crashed. Finally she had put her things in Deans car. "That should be it." She sighed, life would soon be what it should, but some where deep inside her was a whisper, what if this was a drunken dream.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 21st, 2010, 1:38 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

(My family is driving me insane *puts gun to head* :frust:)

"Alright then." Dean said with a smile as they all crammed into the Impala and went on their way. Dean started to look around for his tapes, it was going to be a long ride and tunes would be nice. He looked at Sam, "Dude, where's my tapes?" Sam reached under the passenger's seat and pulled out Dean's tapes. "Sweet." Dean said with a laugh as he found a Boston tape and put it in. he looked in the rearview mirror and saw that Natasha was right behind them. The music kicked up and he started singing along. It was going to be a good ride.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 21st, 2010, 1:42 pm 
Maia
Maia

((What did they do?))

Bella grinned as she watched Dean and silently mouthed the words, being caught up in the song with him. She leaned her head back and sighed as she felt the good vibes from the music.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 21st, 2010, 2:14 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

(*is a little out of it and confused* What? lol.)

Sam felt bad about wanting to ask it but... he was sure it was kind of eating away at Bella too. "Dean."

"Yeah?" Dean asked as he kept his eyes on the road.

"What was it like... down there?"

"I don't remember anything about it." Dean said simply trying to avoid the subject. Of course he remembered everything that happened but even he wasn't ready to accept it and tell it. "Do we have to ask that now Sam? Come on I just got back now let's try to have a good time." Sam decided to drop it for now but there was no denying that it struck a chord and everyone that knew Dean could see that he wanted to just drop it for a reason. He probably did remember something but hadn't quite accepted it himself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 21st, 2010, 2:20 pm 
Maia
Maia

Bella looked at Dean in the rearview mirror and knew he was lying. She leaned forward and whispered in his ear. "You can tell me when your ready. I won't Judge or anything. Remember that." She said and kissed him on the cheek.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 27th, 2010, 8:31 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Dean nodded as his thank you and they continued driving.

It took another day or two before they arrived in San Fran. It was a sunny and busy day when they arrived. The group found a hotel to saty in and split rooms. Sam and Tasha and Dean and Bella. Before they could do anything further the question had to be asked. "Who is going to go check out the body and who is going to go check the victim's house?" Tasha was the one who had ended up asking the question. "It will look strange if we all go to see the body with our "govenrment" identities."

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 27th, 2010, 8:42 pm 
Maia
Maia

Bella, who was standing close to Dean, shrugged. "Maybe Dean and I could check the body out. I'm always asking questions right, so it would be helpful to find out what the coroner knows if he doesn't tell us all right away." she looked at the group. The couple of days in the car had been hell when the withdrawl of beer set in, but she was feeling better already.

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 11th, 2010, 1:26 am 
Balrog
Balrog

((Stupid School and family drama. *grumble grumble* :frust:))

"Ok. That sounds good Bella." Tahsa said as she looked at Sam. "Guess we get the fun part of breaking into the house." A miscivious smirk came across he face. Everyone knew the routine, find out what you can and report back to the hotel and exchange info once everyone is back.

"Later. Let's go Bella." Dean smiled as he put his arm over her shoulder as they went back to the Impala.

"If only we all could have a semi-normal life... ya know?" Tasha sad as she looked at the appent happiness Dean and Bella had. "Then again... if you guys didn't hunt it was very unlikely they ever would have met."

"It's good to see Dean happy but I can't see him with a 'normal' life." Sam replied.

"Maybe someday, right Sam?"

"Maybe..."

"Well let's go brake into that house." Sam and Tasha walked off to Tasha's Camero.

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 11th, 2010, 1:31 am 
Maia
Maia

Bella smiled at Dean as they got into the Impala. "So, which Id's are we using?" She asked as she leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. She couldn't help but wonder what her life would have become if she never met the boys.

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 22nd, 2010, 3:28 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

A smile smile came to Dean's face as she placed that kiss on his cheek. "FBI is always a good idea. Wackos cutting out hearts? They will be all over it. I'll be Mulder and you can be Scully." He smirked a little at his X-Files reference before strating up the Impala and driving to the mortuary.

"Tasha. Do you mind if I drive? I have always wanted to drive your car." Sam said as he looked at her SS.
"If you can drive stick." Tasha started as she tossed him the keys. "Knock yourself out.So where was this guy's house?" Sam pulled the address out of his pocket. "Ok then." Sam started up the car and the two quickly located the house.
"A little creepy." Tasha said as she got out. The house looked abandoned but the owner was only killed not even a month ago.
"Let's see what we can find." Sam said as he handed Tasha an EMF device. Seeing as the street was busy they stealthly made thier way to the back door and picked open the lock.

Dean and Bella arrived at the mortuary after having changed into something more... appropriate. "I hate formal clothes." Dean said as he buttoned his formal jacket. he didn't have a tie but the shirt was buttoned all the way. He handed Bella her ID and they started to walk in.

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 24th, 2010, 12:03 am 
Maia
Maia

Bella smiled as she stepped out from changing, she was behind Dean so he had yet to see her. They rarely did the asking together before, and never as a couple. But now she was only too aware what her outfit may do to him. "Then maybe I could help you take it off later." SHe jested, smirking.

((her suit looks like this: http://i01.i.aliimg.com/photo/282638345 ... uit_v0.jpg but with out the tie and vest. And with sheer black panty hose, and black heels.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 4th, 2010, 9:05 am 
Balrog
Balrog

(OMG! I love that outfit! I need to buy one sometime. XD)

Dean gave a small smirk as a reply as he held open the door and allowed Bella in before him. "Can I help you?" The nurse asked as Dean and Bella walked up to the counter.
"Yeah. I'm Agent Holiday and this is Agent Carr, from the FBI." Dean stated as they both showed her thier IDs. "We're here to investigate the dead body of..." He pulled out a small piece of paper Sam had left in the car with the name of the victim out of his pocket. "Robert Lawson."
"Of course. Let me take you down to the morgue."

Sam and Tasha were inside Lawson's house doing what they do. The EMF showed nothing, there was no sign of a struggle, the house was basically undisterbed except for all the blood splattered about in the living room. "I didn't find anything upstairs." Tasha stated as she glided down the steps. "Find anything interesting down here Sam?" She looked around for a moment and didn't see him. "Sam?"
"Over here behind the stairs." Sam said as he attempted to pick a doorlock. As Tasha appearedaround the corner Sam unlocked and opened the door. It was a door to the basement, the typical place for horrible things. They each grabbed a flashlight from the kitchen, they were inplain sight, and made thier way downstairs. As they got halfway down they drew thier guns and proceeded to look around.
The basement was almost pitch black. There was only one vent in wish the outside light shone through. Against the walls on the right side were voodoo style pickle jars and shrunken heads. "Well, we can easily say he was into some black magick." Tasha said as she walked over to see what was in the jars. Something else had caught Sam's attention over on the opposite side of the room.
"An alter." Sam said as he looked it over. "A little bit of everything around it for just about any ritual." All of a sudden there was a sound of heavy almost animalistic breathing. Sam froze and looked to his left near the stairs. "Tasha. It's time to go."
"Why? What did you find?" She asked as she went over and looked at what he was looking at. "What the hell is that?"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next