Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 9:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Enemy RPG
PostPosted: April 11th, 2012, 1:39 am 
Istari
Istari

Ra'u took the glass of water and started drinking, almost furiously. When barman brought a bread and cheese and hot soup, she attacked food as hungry wild animal.

"Thank...you..." she muttered. "I haven't ate for so long..."

She was eating and when she finished, she took one more portion. When she was full, she sighed and smiled.

"I am glad you didn't take me to arrest."

PostPosted: April 12th, 2012, 2:01 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

"You eat like two small girls" Nimas laughed. "I couldn't arrest you before I know why you wanted to steal. Now I know..."
He leaned to her.
"I won't let you go into the night. We will take care of you in the Order...you can always become an adept..."

Set by Nurr. Thank you!

PostPosted: April 12th, 2012, 10:43 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Location: The Tardis, which is currently parked in Rivendell.

Kenneth nervously shifted his weight back and forth. He was getting more and more fighity. He hated standing still.

Married the Tenth Doctor 2/26/12

PostPosted: April 13th, 2012, 8:53 am 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Orion up to the tavern. He could smell somebody that had been a test subject, but the smell was strange, as he got closer he realized why. He wasn't smelling one persone. he was smelling two. It was rare that he found even one. So to find two suprised him greatly. The first he spotted as he walked up to the door. He was a young boy, clearly nearvous, Orion could tell by the way the boy keep moving arou, clearly not used to standing still, and the way he smelled.

As he walked past the boy he placed a small bag of gold in his hand, and whispered, as he past "From a friend, eat lad." He then contiued into the tavern, and soon spoted the other person that he smelled. It was a young girl this time. She was sitting at a table with a town gaurd, and another man. He made his way toward them, and when he reached the girl, leaned over next to her, and whispered, where only she could hear "You are not alone in your trial. I know what pains you have suffered. You have a friend in me, lass."

He then slipped a bag of gold into the girls hands, and headed up to the bar. Once he reached it the barkeep looked at him, walked up, and asked "What'll it be stranger?" Orophin looked at him, and replied "I'd like a slice of bread, and some cheese. A bit of roast, and steamed veggies, and a glass of your finest ale." He then lifted a bag of gold and dropped it on the counter. The barkeep looked at the travalers clothes, and then then the bag of gold, shock his head to clear his surprise, and then said "Right away good sir."

The barkeep brought out an unopened bottle, and grabed a mug, but as he was about to pour, Orion put his hand over the mug and said "You can just leave the bottle." The barkeep nodded and placed the bottle down in front of him, and put the mub back up. A few minutes later the barkeep brought out his order, and he payed him what he owed, plus a little extra for the speedy service. He then begane to slowly eat. Keeping a watchful eye on what was going on, the same way he had since he sat down.

Previously Known As Orophin

PostPosted: April 13th, 2012, 9:14 am 
Istari
Istari

Ra'u looked at the man who handed her bag of gold, surprised. She was still not in good shape, so she didn't exactly understand why the man gave it to her and what his words meant. She just, just in case, grabbed her hand in almost invisible move to her dragon scales, like she was checking is her travelling clothes still hide them.

"I don't want to stay for long...here" she told to the two men, still looking at the stranger. "I wanted only to eat and drink. I am always in move, I have to be always in move..."

PostPosted: April 13th, 2012, 9:19 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Kenneth looked surprised and grateful. He went to a small market stall and baught himself an apple and returned to the place where he was watching.

PostPosted: April 14th, 2012, 8:30 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Orion was happy to see that the boys spirits seemed to have been lifted some, after recieving the bag of gold. He continued to eat, and listened to what the girl said. There was something different about her. He decided that when she left he might just have to fallow her.

PostPosted: April 16th, 2012, 3:34 am 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Nimas was surprised by the man's move.

"You know him?" asked the girl and looked at his face. Then looked at girl once again. "You seem to be sad and lost. You really shouldn't leave...I have nice quarters near the center of the city. I am sure that whatever is that chases you, can stop doing that when you will start normal life."

Set by Nurr. Thank you!

PostPosted: April 16th, 2012, 6:00 am 
Istari
Istari

Ra'u became angry out of the blue.

"I don't fit normal life! It abbandoned me long time ago. I must go..." she stood and looked around the inn. She captured the gaze of a boy near the entrance. She recognized him. One more reason to run away.

"Thank you very much" she bowed. "That you helped me when I needed that. But it's time to leave."

She moved to the door.

PostPosted: April 16th, 2012, 2:02 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Nimas looked as girl were leaving and in his heart he felt opposit feeling. He wanted to care about her but he couldn't force her.
He looked at the guard.
"I will be following her" he decided and his voice was strong. "She hides something painful and I am going to find out what."

Set by Nurr. Thank you!

PostPosted: April 19th, 2012, 4:22 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Kenneth looked away quickly when the girl who looked familar looked at him. He needed to talk to her, but it looked like she didnt want to talk,.
((my computer is broken so ill be back on as soon as i can....))

PostPosted: April 23rd, 2012, 7:52 am 
Istari
Istari

Ra'u vanished from the inn like a gale and stood before the door, breathing fastly. They wanted to take care of her but they didn't know the suffering she had in her heart; her path was path of pain and she only existed to kill and steal - she didn't know any other life, The Enemy made her that way. She felt tears coming from her eyes and wiped them furiously.

She will be alone for the rest of her life.

PostPosted: April 24th, 2012, 10:00 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Orion saw the girl leave, and the man fallow her. So he quickly finished his meal, and then placed the half empty bottle into a pocket on the inside fo his cloak, and stood to leave as well. He headed out the door quickly, and moved to the ally next to the tavern. Once he was out of sight his eyes began to glow red, and his teeth turned into fangs, and his nails into claws. He then climed the side of the building, and once he reached the roof moved to where he could see her, but he couldn't be seen by anyone, and he prepared to fallow her wherever she went.

PostPosted: April 25th, 2012, 4:03 am 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Nimas was slowly following Ra'u. She was moving furiously and it was difficult for her; she was still exausted. When she turned the head, he jumped by the closest corner and saw that girl is breathing fastly. She heard a steps behind him. He pulled a sword but it was only guard who accompanied him in the tavern.
"You are really crazy" he whispered to Nimas and smiled. "Everything for the young thief?"
"Shut up, she will hear us, even if you whisper" Nimas didn't have patience for him. When he looked at the girl, he found out that she disappeared.

Set by Nurr. Thank you!

PostPosted: April 25th, 2012, 4:26 am 
Istari
Istari

Ra'u were walking down the street, not knowing what to do with herself. She wasn't hungry anymore and she knew that if she finds safe place to sleep, she will be fine and ready to go again down the road. She thought about proposition of the men in the tavern but she couldn't accept this. She would make problems, because herd ragon nature were coming from her when she didn't expect this. It was a curse.

Suddenly she felt that she isn't alone. She turned back but she didn't notice anything. So she kept walking. The feeling were tronger and stronger and when she thought that she won't make it anymore, she saw four men on her road. They were only people around now, because the district she was in was almost empty.

"What have we here?" tallest of the man laughed and pulled the knife. "Young girl in such a place. It's dangerous, you know that?"

PostPosted: April 26th, 2012, 7:04 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Orion had fallowed the girl the whole time. He had stayed on the rooftops to stay out of her sight, but when he saw the four men walk up he had lept from the roof into an ally, and shifted back to normal. He had then walked out and slowly, and unbelievably quietly for someone of his size, walked up behind the girl, glaring at the men from under his hood. His feet made almost no noise as he walked, and any regular human wouldn't hear his footsteps at all. He then said to them "I would be wary of facing this girl if I was you. There is more to her than meets the eye, and should you decide to not head my warning than take this into account. If you lay a finger on her, you'll be answering to me." He had then pulled out his two short swords from off his back, and held them up threateningly before him, and glared at the men, while letting a light growl escape his lips.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next