Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 19th, 2024, 3:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: The RPG Inn
PostPosted: May 6th, 2012, 8:08 pm 
Hobbit
Hobbit

The two hobbits waved back shyly as they edged towards the nearest table.

"I'd like a plate of mushrooms and..." Penelope glanced around the room and saw a mug of steaming hot chocolate resting on a table. "That!" she pointed eagerly.

Poppy set Belladonna down on the floor and started to scramble into one of the human-sized chairs. "I want mushrooms, too please. And lemonade!" She managed to reach the seat of the chair and reached down to scoop up the chicken. Penelope rolled her eyes, but said nothing.

PostPosted: May 7th, 2012, 4:29 pm 
Elf
Elf

Harthad grinned. "I'll see if Arabella didn't eat the last of them," she said cheekily, and hurried off to the kitchen. Flinging open the doors, she turned on the Radio Rivendell station, and soon music was echoing all around. She walked over to the fridge, peering in to see a giant platter of mushrooms, which she took out and placed in the oven. Hurrying over to the drink dispenser, she grabbed a cup and filled it with the sweet pink lemonade. Oh, and didn't the other hobbit say she wanted hot chocolate? Harthad pulled out the milk from the fridge, taking several chocolate bars from the cupboard and putting it all into a mug she had grabbed from the shelf. She took out a spoon from the drawer and was just about to fix up the cocoa when a shrill, piercing noise came from the oven behind her. Harthad ran over to the oven, opening the door and backing away as smoke billowed out from inside. She looked down to see the mushrooms burned. . .well, just a bit, really. Hopefully they would do, because they were really the last mushrooms. She glanced over the counter to Arabella.

"Could you give me a hand, Ari?" she asked. "The oven sort of. . .exploded on me."

Click here to visit my site!

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: June 13th, 2012, 5:06 am 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

Litha threw her hood off her head as she entered the inn, desperate for a place to stay the night. She'd really outdone herself this time - wandering so far from home it was too late at night to start back. All for a plant! It was Miscanthus giganteus, for an energy potion that she wasn't even sure would work. She was lucky to have found an inn so far from home...

Tossing her bag on a corner table, she took a seat and attempted to run her hands through her tangled hair. You ought to eat something, she thought to herself, drawing in a whiff of something from the kitchen. Albeit burned, it still enticed her after having gone so long without eating. She wondered who to ask as she approached the counter and coughed slightly.

"Hello there, er, could I get something hot, by any chance? Anything at all really - just some soup would be perfect," she said through a sheepish smile. She could imagine how filthy she looked after a day of crawling around in the dirt looking for a specific grass.

PostPosted: June 13th, 2012, 2:55 pm 
Istari
Istari

Cara patted Viserion on the head and looked after Arabella, knowing that she will have to tell he about death of Daenerys. She didn't know her well but she knew she was good person. Only the people who killed her were evil...or rather scared and lost and forgot what is wrong or right.

She looked at hobbits and newcomer. Drogon flight to Litha and made a strange sound between purring and roaring - just like lion in comfort.

PostPosted: June 13th, 2012, 4:09 pm 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

Litha jumped, startled at Drogon for a moment. After adjusting, she reached out and patted his head lovingly. She had always loved animals. She smiled and looked up at the creature's owner. "He's lovely. How old is he?" she asked.

PostPosted: June 14th, 2012, 1:50 am 
Istari
Istari

"To be honest, I don't know. Exactly" said Cara. "But he is very young. I would give him one year."

She smiled when Drogon breathed cloud of steam, content.

PostPosted: June 14th, 2012, 2:26 am 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

"He's absolutely adorable!" Litha turned to Cara. "Pardon my appearance; I've been crawling around in the dirt all day looking for plants..." She scraped a bit of dirt from her nail, smiling sheepishly. "What brings you here?"

PostPosted: June 14th, 2012, 9:05 am 
Istari
Istari

"I want to rest couple of days after monster hunt" said Cara when Drogon flied again to her and sat on her hand. "And think about rumors about treasures in the mountains. I thought that I could go there after my dragons will grow up but the temptation..."

She smiled morbidly and for a second she reminded Rhaegal in bad day.

PostPosted: June 15th, 2012, 5:31 pm 
Elf
Elf

"I'm here!" came the shout from the kitchen, and there appeared Harthad at the counter, her hair singed and sticking up wildly all in different directions. "Sorry, the oven blew up on me. Did someone want soup?"

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: June 15th, 2012, 6:23 pm 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

Litha smiled. "Yes, that was me! I'd like some soup, please. Any kind, just something hot." She turned back to Cara. "Monster hunt? What's that?" Her curiosity was piqued - was Cara some kind of grand adventurer? She was fascinated by those sort of people. She had always wanted to explore the world, but alas, she wasn't good at much else but mixing medicine, nor was she allowed to go off on her own for more than a week.

PostPosted: June 16th, 2012, 8:17 am 
Istari
Istari

"It's my...job, you could tell" Cara smiled, this time quite nonchalantly. "I kill monsters for money. People hire me when a beast makes their lifes hard and I come and save the day" She winked. "But it's very dangerous job and I think treasure could be even relaxing, if...not difficulties with traps and so on. But it's said it isn't well guarded."

PostPosted: June 16th, 2012, 10:20 am 
Elf
Elf

Harthad nodded, and hurried back into the kitchen, grabbing one of the bowls from the counter and scooping some of the noodle soup into it. Having done that, she ran back to the girl and gave her the bowl and a smile. "There you are! Anything else, maybe something to drink?"

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: June 17th, 2012, 3:00 am 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

Litha's eyes widened. "Oh my gosh, you hunt monsters? That sounds so... amazing. Must be an incredible adventure every time." Suddenly, Harthad brought her some noodle soup. She smiled up at her and took a sip. "No, that's alright. It's pretty late at night; do you get a lot of customers around now?"

PostPosted: June 17th, 2012, 4:45 am 
Istari
Istari

Cara smiled to Litha and looked at Harthad.

"Could you bring me some tea? I think I need warm-up as well."

Her dragons jumped to the air when she moved slighly and pulled the sword from the sheet.

"This is my husband that kills all the monsters" she winked. "I am only who holds him."

PostPosted: June 17th, 2012, 3:03 pm 
Elf
Elf

"No, actually," Harthad said a bit sadly in response to Litha's question, "It seemed like everyone came here a couple days ago, more like. Now they're all off having their own adventures and such. No time for stopping here, I guess." Harthad shook her head slightly, turning to Cara, "But you wanted tea, right?" She scampered off into the kitchen, throwing back over her shoulder, "Hopefully the stove doesn't blow up on me this time! Last time that happened, well, this place was a disaster."

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: June 25th, 2012, 1:37 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

"Bow before your god, mortals!" a strange voice sounded in the inn and in the door a figure appeared that held a staff and had strange...horns on the head. "I came here to cause havock and mayhem and even without my army, I am superior over you. So...hello, I am Loki, nice to meet you."

A man smiled and looked at dragons.

"They are real I assume? Keep them far, mortal woman."

set by skitty

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next