Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 12:01 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Mischief Managed RP
PostPosted: July 17th, 2012, 11:23 am 
Elf
Elf

"W-W-What d-d-d-does the h-h-hat d-do?" Mark asked nervously. "T-Talk to you or s-s-something?" He wasn't feeling very good about this already. What if the hat yelled at you or something, worse? What could a hat really do, anyways? "I-I'm M-M-Mark. "W-Who're you?"

Just then, their compartment door slid open and in walked a first year with slicked back blonde hair and shrewd eyes. "Hello. Did you all know Harry Potter's on the train?"

(It's my horrible introduction of Malfoy! :p)

Click here to visit my site!

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: July 17th, 2012, 3:13 pm 

(I like the introduction, I recognized him immediately :))

The blonde boy looked around with an air of arrogance. "Yes, I heard someone mention it in the corridor. But I thought it would be a bit rude to go and look at him to see if it's really him.." Morgan's voice trailed away, clearly showing her dislike of this boy who apparently went to see Harry Potter. The boy gave her a cold look and turned his head to ignore her, looking expectantly towards the others.

PostPosted: July 17th, 2012, 8:37 pm 
Istari
Istari

Elise frowned at the blond boy. She had run into his sort before, and knew that they were usually up to no good.

"Yes, well, if he's eleven years old, that would be expected, wouldn't it?" she said, her manner a little more haughty than usual. "But if you want my advice, you'd do well not to go poking your nose where it doesn't belong if you want to make friends here."

Malfoy looked her up and down appraisingly. "I'll go poking my nose anywhere I like, thanks," he retorted. "Because you see, I, unlike some, am a pure-blood from decent wizarding stock. If Potter is wise, he will accept my offer of... friendship."

married Mr. Darcy 6/14/2012

PostPosted: July 18th, 2012, 10:44 am 
Gondorian
Gondorian

"Like that was making you better" snorted Psyche and made a grumpy expression. "All wizards are equall."

Blond boy shined and smiled maliciously.

"Oh, so I guess I am talking with a mudblood then. Care not, I don't speak with them if it's not necessary. But I know THIS one, who is sitting right there!"

He pointed at Brett who looked gloomy.

"Go away, Malfoy, we don't need you here..." he said slowly.

set by skitty

PostPosted: July 18th, 2012, 8:25 pm 
Elf
Elf

Mark frowned. "Wait W-Who's H-H-H-Harry P-P-Potter?" He was muggle-born, after all.

Malfoy sneered. "What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?" Mark reddened slightly. "N-N-Nobody asked y-y-you," he said, already not liking this kid.

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: July 19th, 2012, 3:20 pm 

Morgan rolled her eyes at Malfoy's comments about pure bloods and mudbloods, before giving an encouraging smile to Mark. "I'll tell you about him when Mr. Pureblood over here leaves us. Surely he doesn't want to be associated with a bunch of muggle-borns and halfbloods?" Usually she was more open to meeting new people, but there was something about this boy that really got her on edge.

PostPosted: July 20th, 2012, 12:10 pm 
Dunadan
Dunadan

"Shoo, Malfoy. Go where they want your presence" said Brett nonchalantly and waved the hand showing him the doors. Boy called by him Malfoy snorted but retreated, leaving them for good and going to another group of students to tell them about Harry Potter.

When he was gone Brett commented.

"Boring he was, didn't he?" and laughed lightly.

sig set by skitty banner by nurr

PostPosted: July 20th, 2012, 12:24 pm 
Elf
Elf

Mark shifted nervously on his seat, nervous about asking his next question. He shoved his glasses farther up on his face. "But...b-b-but who's H-H-Harry P-P-Potter? Is he f-f-f-famous?"

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: July 20th, 2012, 3:00 pm 
Istari
Istari

"Some wizards can go bad, just like anyone else," Elise explained. "There was one called... well, we don't like to say his name. You-Know-Who will do. He was taking over, and we were all terrified. But when he was at the height of his power, he tried to kill Harry Potter, but couldn't. No one knows why. That was the end of him, and that is why Harry Potter is famous." Elise gave a wry laugh. "I wouldn't fancy being Harry Potter myself, come to think of it... imagine if everyone acts like that Malfoy boy did around him."

PostPosted: July 22nd, 2012, 6:41 am 

"I hope people won't give him a very hard time, it's only his first schoolday after all. Speaking of school, are we nearly there?" Morgan looked expectantly at Elise. "I still have to change into my robes and I don't like to rush." She was starting to feel a spark of excitement about the upcoming arrival at Hogwarts and the Sorting.

PostPosted: July 22nd, 2012, 6:45 am 
Dunadan
Dunadan

Brett looked out of the window. "A little way before us but we are close...not that I really know the right way" he stood and it revealed how small he is. His blond hair glowed in the light. "I will change my clothes now, like Morgan. When Malfoy visit us again, we will look better than him, haha."

PostPosted: July 22nd, 2012, 7:11 am 
Gondorian
Gondorian

"Yes! Robes!" smiled cheerfuly Psyche. "I couldn't wait to wear them! They look so...wizardry!"

She looked as Brett is wrestle with his luggage. "May I help you?"

set by skitty

PostPosted: July 22nd, 2012, 11:41 am 
Elf
Elf

"I b-b-better get d-d-dressed, too." Mark reached up to grab his truck, grasping at the handle and accidentally sending it off the rack. His trunk tumbled to the floor, knocking him over. "I'm okay!" He got up, shook his head and froze. "W-Where are my g-g-glasses?"

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: July 22nd, 2012, 1:17 pm 

Morgan handed Mark his glasses, before reaching up to her own trunk. She turned away from the others for a bit of privacy while getting dressed, and sat back in her seat. She tried to hide her nervousness, but couldn't keep herself from fidgeting with the tip of her chestnut-red braid. "It's getting dark outside, surely we're almost there?"

PostPosted: July 22nd, 2012, 1:25 pm 
Istari
Istari

"Yes, I daresay we'll arrive in a few minutes," said Elise. "Well, it was nice meeting you all, but I must go to fetch my trunk. Good luck at sorting!" She smiled and left the compartment.

On the way down the train, Elise glanced into several of the other compartments. In one, she saw two boys, one with shocking red hair and tattered robes, the other with untidy black hair and glasses. She hesitated for a moment, wondering... but then she shook herself and moved on. Elise had a feeling that she would know quite a bit about Harry Potter before long; rumor traveled swiftly at Hogwarts.

PostPosted: July 22nd, 2012, 1:29 pm 
Dunadan
Dunadan

Brett, quite satisfied by his look in his new robes, clapped his hands slightly. "Get ready for boats? I was told that first year will be forcing way to Hogwats by the lake. It sounds quite great."

He was now, when they finnaly arrived, much more cheerful, before then, when he thought he is lonely and alone, he felt a little wretched.

"Come on, we are here!"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next