Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 2:56 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Enemy RPG
PostPosted: April 27th, 2012, 1:54 am 
Istari
Istari

The men were surprised but they were also stupid. They smiled ugly and attacked the man who interrupted their "talk" with the girl.

Ra'u felt that her dragon nature is burning her under her skin. It wanted to see massacre of these people but she still could control that; she wasn't a victim on The Enemy who made her one with the beast in her. She stepped back, looking as her fingers change in claws.

PostPosted: April 27th, 2012, 12:40 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Orion steeped towards the nearest two men, and swung his blades at the insides their wrists, instead of at their blades like they expected. The two men screamed in pain as they droped their knives, and grabed their wrists, trying to stop the blood, but as they did this Orion quickly turned his bladesd and stabed them through their hearts. The two men stoped screaming as they started to cough up blood, and then fell over dead.

The other two men had stoped their approach, and where staring at the girl whose hands had changed shape into claws, but as they hear the the sound of two heavy thumps hiting the ground their eyes turned back to Orion, and their now dead friends bodies that laid on the ground witht the mans swordsstill in their chests. The two men looked between their friends bodies, Orion, and the girl, and started to walk slowly backwards. They then used their empty hands to pull their swords out so that they held a weapon in each hand.

When Orion saw the men where staring past him at the girl he turned towards her, and saw that her hands had changed into claws. He laughed, and said "Guess the cats out of the bag, huh?" He then turned back to the two men, and his eyes began to glow red as he let out a deep throughted growl. His teeth turned to fangs, and his nails turned to claws. He then rushed forward, as the men screamed in horror, and before they thought to raise their weapons in defence of them selves Orion had already reached them, and using his claws had ripped open their throats.

Ast they fell over he turned to the girl, while he was still changed, and said "Told you that I understood you." He then tuned back to the two men, and changed back to normal. Once he was back to normal he bent over and used one of the mens shirts to wipe the blood off his hands. He then walked over to the other two men, and pulled his short swords out, and used one of the mens shirts to clean his blades. After which he put his swords back in their sheaths on his back. He then slowly walked toward the girl, with his hands raised in a non threatening manner, and said "My name is Orion Prometheus Fenrir, and I am a victim of The Enemy, same as you." he said the last part indicating her hands. He just hoped that she would trust him after this. He knew how hard it could be to trust people after what had happened to those like them.

Previously Known As Orophin

PostPosted: April 27th, 2012, 1:41 pm 
Istari
Istari

"I...I wanted to massacre them...if you didn't kill them, I would do the blodshed..." she tell him with clenched throat. "The Enemy took away my humanity...and I can't do anything about it..."

From her eyes two tears came out and she fell on her knees looking as her hands go back to normal.

"I am tired of killing...tired of living...If you understand me, tell me if I ever stop to want to taste blood?"

PostPosted: April 27th, 2012, 6:10 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Orion walked closer to the girl, and knelt down beside her. He then rested his hand on her head, and said "You may not like this, my dear, but the only way to overcome the bloodlust, that those of us who were mixed with animals recieves, is for us to accept that other half of ourselves, and then it loses its control over us. You have to acept what The Enemy has turned you into. You may not like it, and you don't have to, just accept it though. For how can we have control of ourselves, if we don't accept ourselves. Do you understand what I'm saying, my dear, and please, what is your name."

PostPosted: April 28th, 2012, 8:02 am 
Istari
Istari

She looked with anger in his face. She wasn't angry at him but at truth in his words. She was trying to live in the skin of a beast but she couldn't accept it. She was like a moth caught by lamp light; she was drifting near the danger like a lost boat. If she won't accept it, if she will fight with it, the dragon will have easier to control her.

"I am Ra'u. I have dragon genes" she said after the break and looked at her hands. Now they were normal but she could remind the claws they were not long time ago. "I was supposed to be the final experiment. But they FAILED to keep me there."

PostPosted: April 28th, 2012, 8:53 am 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Nimas were running in the direction of noises. Something happened to her! He was like on wings, when he get to the place where men attacked Ra'u. Now men were dead. Not knowing who did it, Ra'u or the man who gave her coins, he moved, hypnotized, to the dead bodies.

"I should arrest someone..." he whispered.

The guard who accompanied him also ran closer and when he saw bodies, he prepared his weapons.

"You did it?" he asked with rought voice, looking at Orion.

Set by Nurr. Thank you!

PostPosted: April 29th, 2012, 1:15 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Orion looked at Ra'u and said "I was mixed with wolf genes, and I was the original." When the two men showed up, and stated to look at the bodies Orion stood up, and waited to see what they would do. When the town gaurd pulled his weapons, and asked Orion if he had done it, he just looked at him with doubt, and said "You can't be serious. Those two where killed by some kind of animal. I mena, just look at the claw markings on their throats. How could any human do that? As for the other two men...they where like that when I arrived, and before you even think of accusing the girl, Ra'u arrived just barely before me. Like maybe two, or three, steps at the most. We didn't see anything at all. Same as you two. It seems that the city gaurd here isn't really gaurding anything." He shot the last part as an accusation at the guard.

PostPosted: May 3rd, 2012, 10:54 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Location: The Tardis, which is currently parked in Rivendell.

Kenneth had watched the entire thing from the shadows. he was good at hiding, and moving silently.

Married the Tenth Doctor 2/26/12

PostPosted: May 17th, 2012, 12:10 am 
Gondorian
Gondorian

((Bump.))

PostPosted: July 16th, 2012, 6:48 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

bump.

PostPosted: July 20th, 2012, 12:11 pm 
Dunadan
Dunadan

(I am ready to follow but other players disappeared.)

sig set by skitty banner by nurr

PostPosted: July 20th, 2012, 8:47 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

((erg...whered you all go?)

PostPosted: July 25th, 2012, 3:18 am 
Gondorian
Gondorian

(I will move it a little :))

Harreth was walking by the street when he saw guards. He hated guards, as he was simple thief and had numerous encounters with them...not very pleasant. He saw also little girl that was stepping back from them while they were busy talking with a tall man. When the girl reached the corner in which he stood, he asked her "Why the guards are interested in you?"

set by skitty

PostPosted: July 25th, 2012, 3:20 am 
Dunadan
Dunadan

Ra'u was shocked that someone is standing after her. She turned amazingly fast.

"Not your bussiness. I just want to leave this place. So move a little."

She was scared and nothing could stop her. Even this poor looking boy; but hey, he was still better fed than her.

PostPosted: July 25th, 2012, 3:27 am 
Gondorian
Gondorian

"Oh, wait, wait, calm down" Harreth laughed. "I am not threat for you! Just tell me what happened and why you are running!"

In the eyes of the girl he saw pure fear.

set by skitty

PostPosted: July 25th, 2012, 3:30 am 
Dunadan
Dunadan

"I said not your bussiness."

Ra'u moved ahead and walked calmly down the street not looking back. She hoped that noone will see her retreating. She didn't want company, she wanted to suffer alone. And this annoying boy who she stumbled in the corner! How dare he ask her about what happened!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next