Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 7:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Mischief Managed RP
PostPosted: July 24th, 2012, 3:41 pm 

"It looks even better than I imagined!" Morgan sighed while staring at the castle. Suddenly a cool voice echoed through the train: "We have reached Hogwarts. Please leave your luggage on the train, it will be taken to the school separately."

Morgan made sure the lock on her owl's cage was still closed, checked her image in the train's window one last time and joined the others to the platform. A loud voice boomed: "Firs'-years with me! Firs'-years over here!"

PostPosted: July 24th, 2012, 6:39 pm 
Elf
Elf

Mark stumbled off the train and into the swarm of other first years making their way to the boats. He stopped in his tracks, craning his neck upwards to look at the biggest human being he had ever seen, complete with a long, scruffy black beard and dark beetle eyes. He caught Mark staring and looked down.

"You all right there, lad?"

Mark nodded and swallowed nervously, and then looked around for Morgan, Brett and Psyche. They had to be around here somewhere, didn't they?

Click here to visit my site!

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: July 25th, 2012, 1:55 am 
Dunadan
Dunadan

Brett caught the sight of Malfoy close to him so he moved a little to avoid his presence. In the crowd of first years he could only see how other are scattering around so he waved his hand and shouted "Psyche! Morgan! Mark! Here!"

The huge man looked at him with tolerance in his eyes. "You lost ya, boy?"

sig set by skitty banner by nurr

PostPosted: July 25th, 2012, 2:39 am 
Gondorian
Gondorian

"Here! Here!" Psyche joined Brett. "It looks great, isn't it? Look at the castle, it's huge! I have never seen such huge castle before. And that man...he may be largest human I have ever seen..."

She was hyped as never. When they were travelling to Hogwarts she was excited but now she went mad for the castle itself.

"I can't wait to enter it!"

set by skitty

PostPosted: July 26th, 2012, 3:19 pm 

Morgan was standing on tiptoes, afraid to let the others out of her sight. Mark was standing a few feet to her right, while Brett and Psyche were standing a few yards closer to the front of the crowd. The huge man standing in front of them boomed "Come on firs'-years, off to the boats!"

She managed to grab Mark's sleeve and together they joined Brett and Psyche for the trip in the little boats.

PostPosted: July 26th, 2012, 3:52 pm 
Elf
Elf

Mark practically fell in the boat, that's how clumsy he was. He grabbed onto the sides, steadying himself amongst his flapping robes and smiled nervously. "A-A-Are y-you guys excited or w-w-w-what?"

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: July 31st, 2012, 8:54 am 
Gondorian
Gondorian

They stuffed into one boat which were prepared for them and sailed in castle direction. As it was becoming larger and larger, Psyche was seeing more magnificence in whole construction.

"We are fitting in these robes here!" she laughed, excited. "So we will have the ceremony with this Sorting Hat soon!"

set by skitty

PostPosted: July 31st, 2012, 9:00 am 
Dunadan
Dunadan

Brett wasn't that happy from the Sorting Hat. Now it will be seen if he will follow his father or he will break his cold heart.

He looked all gloomy when they arrived and didn't even see the beauty of Hogwarts.

PostPosted: July 31st, 2012, 9:21 pm 
Elf
Elf

Mark tore his gaze away from the giant castle, and carefully leaned over the boat. He sprang back, almost tipping them all over. "I th-though I s-s-s-saw a g-g-giant squid! Th-There's a giant squid in the l-l-lake!!"

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: August 1st, 2012, 12:50 am 
Dunadan
Dunadan

"Yes, it supposed to be one here" said Brett, gloomy. "I guess she is part of hogwartian folklore...and it won't attack us, I hope." He looked at Psyche, who seemed so excited that it almost bursted out from here. He wished he was the same...

PostPosted: August 2nd, 2012, 4:13 pm 
Istari
Istari

(I hope that some of you will be sorted into Hufflepuff, so we can have some interaction! ;) )

Elise joined some of her fellow Hufflepuffs as they climbed into the horseless carriages that brought them up to the castle. They were all excited to return to Hogwarts for another year, so conversation naturally centered around what classes they would be taking, and whether Cedric Diggory (the star student of Hufflepuff house) would be a Prefect this year. Elise stared up at the castle in awe as they approached; after two years living and studying here, she still couldn't get over the majestic beauty of the school... her true home.

"I hope Sorting doesn't take too long," said one of her friends as they filed into the Great Hall and took their seats at the Hufflepuff table. "I'm starved."

Elise frowned. Sorting was one of her favorite parts of the opening feast. "I hope we get a good batch of new Hufflepuffs this year," she said. "We might actually have a chance at the House Cup!"

"Yeah, right," snorted her friend. "It's been years since we won the Cup."

"You never know, do you?" Elise retorted, and then changed the subject.

married Mr. Darcy 6/14/2012

PostPosted: August 12th, 2012, 9:52 am 

The boats had reached the bank under the castle, and the group of first-years were now led up the stairs by a stern-looking woman. She brought the group to a small room where they could here the chatter of the older students, seated in the Great Hall next door. The woman explained some things about the Houses of Hogwarts. "I'll give you a moment to refresh yourselves, before I take you to the Great Hall for the Sorting Ceremony." She said, before leaving the group.

Immediately an excited but hushed murmering arose from the first-years. Morgan turned around to look for Brett, Mark, and Psyche, who were standing behind her. "I really hope we get sorted in the same House!"

PostPosted: August 12th, 2012, 10:24 am 
Elf
Elf

"Y-Yeah!" Mark smiled nervously. He wondered what House he'd be in. He started to say something, when he noticed Draco push his way to the front and confront a boy with black hair, green eyes and glasses.

"Well, if it isn't the famous Harry Potter!" Malfoy sneered.

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: August 12th, 2012, 11:29 am 
Dunadan
Dunadan

"Malfoy in action" murmured Brett and made a stupid expression, imitating Draco. "He will never find real friends...to his surprise!"
Malfoy was son of friend of his father. He knew him to well to think about him in good way. Draco was mean, in any meaning of this word. "I hope I won't land in one House with this prick" he said to his new friends.

PostPosted: August 12th, 2012, 1:35 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Psyche looked at the boy in glasses. "Harry Potter? THIS Harry Potter that everyone is talking about? I really hope we can talk to him a little later...I love meeting interesting people." She smiled to Brett. "I doubt that you are alike with Malfoy."

set by skitty

PostPosted: August 12th, 2012, 3:15 pm 

Morgan felt relieved when she noticed that Harry Potter wasn't really impressed by Malfoy's verbal assault. She couldn't hear what he replied, but after a few moments Malfoy stalked away, clearly annoyed.

She turned to Brett to reply to his comment, but was interrupted by the return of the stern-looking professor McGonagall. "Everyone please follow me to the Great Hall."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next