Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 11:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Creating Text links?
PostPosted: March 17th, 2015, 7:06 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

I was wondering how do you create a link to where I could put text in my signature and make it a clickable link?

Either the words or the banner in my sig itself.

I tried looking it up online and came up with two options,, HTML and EZcode or something.. I can not get either to work... so if anyone knows that would be much appreciated! Thanks!

Visit The Varsian Kingdom!

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject: Re: Creating Text links?
PostPosted: March 18th, 2015, 1:59 am 
Elf
Elf

Like this-

Code:
[url=http:\\MYWEBSITE.com]HYPERLINK TEXT[/url]

Just substitute the web address you want after the '=' and the text in the middle. If you want an image just paste the [IMG] codes in the middle instead.

Or in full editor, highlight your text and click the URL button, and AU gives you instructions in the little box above the main post box.

PostPosted: March 18th, 2015, 8:26 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

Thanks Lembes! Aredhel actually replied on the AU facebook page so I got it added into my signature. :)

Appreciate the reply, though!

I had noticed the URL button but I didn't realize you could add your own text into that.

Visit The Varsian Kingdom!

Profile       WWW     YIM        

PostPosted: May 17th, 2023, 3:48 am 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

In the morning, I want to sleep at least a little longer. At least for a couple of minutes ... Surely, you sometimes faced a dilemma: to soak up a little longer under the covers or put all your cosmetics into the arsenal and make beautiful makeup. Sometimes sleep outweighs, sometimes - the desire to conquer the world with their beauty experiments. And, of course, beauty, but we know that beauty does not depend on cosmetics. Beautiful makeup is always beautiful lips. In fact, they are the center of all beauty looks: without lipstick or gloss, or with too light a shade, you will look painful. lipstick on the lips is also discomfort. It dries the lips, smears (especially during the mask period) and requires special care when drinking and eating. And no matter how durable it is, any lipstick still needs to be updated throughout the day. Well, you can't get away from it! It seems that we will not be mistaken if we say: many of us at least once in our lives, but thought about the permanent. And here numerous excuses always come into play, including the experience of previous generations. To be more precise, hundreds of unsuccessful examples of permanent makeup, which are full of articles in magazines, social networks and forums. Therefore, do not become a victim of such salons, write in the search for permanent makeup near me, and sign up for a procedure with us.

PostPosted: May 24th, 2023, 12:23 am 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

To create a clickable link in your signature, you can follow these steps:

- Open the email client or platform slither io where you want to set up your signature.
- Locate the option to edit your signature or access the signature settings. This is usually found in the settings or preferences section of your email client.
- In the signature editor, type or paste the text that you want to turn into a clickable link. For example, "Visit my website."
- Select the text that you want to turn into a link.
- Look for an icon or option in the signature editor that represents inserting a hyperlink. It is usually depicted as a chain link or an underlined "A" symbol.
- Click on the hyperlink icon, which will open a dialog box or prompt.
- In the dialog box, enter or paste the URL (web address) that you want the link to point to.
- Confirm or save the changes to your signature.