Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 6:28 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58 ... 77  Next
 Post subject: Re: L otR RP with Jax and Galad
PostPosted: December 25th, 2016, 1:37 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

Micha returned the addoring look and gazed at Sygnet for a long moment with a soft smile, again seeming tonget lost in thought for a moment. He smiled a little got a little wider and he put a hand on her shoulder. "That's part of her beauty," he said turning back to Marl. "Aside from her obvious beauty." He gave Sygnet sincere look of admiration. "She can't hardly stand to settle down for much longer than I can."

Marl laughed. "Well, what can I do for you my old friend?"

"Something cold to drink, and something hot to eat," Micha answered with his simple request. "And an hour of your time."

Marl looked at him questioningly. "Is that it, then?"

Micha chuckled and gave a nodd. "We are in town on other business. I just wanted to stop by and catch up while I had the chance."

Visit The Varsian Kingdom!

Profile       WWW     YIM        

PostPosted: December 27th, 2016, 8:49 pm 
Ent
Ent

Sygnet blushed slightly and smiled widely at him. Ah, how she loved her husband so. She would definitely be grateful for a good meal. It would be better than travel provisions to say the least.

PostPosted: December 27th, 2016, 10:11 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

As Micha and Marl visited they had their food and drink. They spoke of old adventures of random orc hunting, long treks across middle earth. Apparently back in his youth Marl was quite the adventurer and had teamed up with Micha for several years off and on.

At one point they came to a conversation more near the present. Only sixteen years past. Micha's voice grew low and sorrow seeped in.

"Are any of the others..."

Marl shook his head before Micha finished. "No... they've all passed on."

"I should have come back sooner," Micha said. "I got so caught up in... adventuring." He paused and looked at Marl. "Was it a good death?"

"They went out with their boots on and a sword in their hand," Marl told him. A slight yet fleeting smile curved across his lips. "Just like they always wanted."

Micha nodded, a sad yet satisfied look of approval on his face.

PostPosted: December 30th, 2016, 4:05 pm 
Ent
Ent

Sygnet frowned slightly. She wished she knew what he was talking. Or rather, whom he was talking about. She would have to remember to ask later. When he mentioned that he should have come back sooner, she almost felt guilty, as if she was the reason. She almost was. They settled down, done with adventures. If it hadn't been for Lady Galadriel...

Brinley was sitting beside Sygnet, quietly drinking and eating. It was then Sygnet noticed how much dirt he had acquired and she then assumed she didnt look much better. Orc camps and battles. It was even more likely that she still had blood on her head from her fall.

PostPosted: December 31st, 2016, 12:40 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Micha glanced over at Sygnet in the moment of silence that followed. Almost as if he could tell her thoughts he took a deep breath and sat up straight in his chair. "Well, Marl... you still have rooms available to rent in this dilapidated old establishment?" He teased.

"Not for you," Marl replied. "But I do have a place you can call home until you leave town. Up the stairs and third room on your left." Micha intended to pay for the room but Marl would have nothing of it. "Don't even consider it Lonewolf," Marl snapped as Micha reached for his money.

Micha shook his head and gave a small smile, then looked back at Sygnet. "I suspect you would like to get cleaned up a bit? I should probably take a look at your injury, also."

"Injury?" Marl voiced concern. "What have you been doing? Dragging this young lady through a drove of orcs?"

PostPosted: January 3rd, 2017, 2:24 am 
Ent
Ent

"Very much so, my love," she told Micha, smiling and then laughed at Marl's teasing, "Just a few bandits and a couple of dragons, nothing we couldn't handle," she joked, placing a hand at the back of her head and chuckling slightly, "Aye but it is not serious. Just a little bump," she grinned at the innkeeper.

PostPosted: January 3rd, 2017, 2:03 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

"Well, I suppose we should retire for the evening," Micha said, standing up. He gave Marl a firm handshake and a nodd then waited for Sugnet. Once she was up and ready they headed off to the room. It was a simple room, but it had all a person needed.

"Well, looks like this is home until the elves finish their business here," Micha said as they walked in.

PostPosted: January 4th, 2017, 9:41 am 
Ent
Ent

Sygnet nodded and began searching the wardrobes and dressers. She finally found some blankets and handed them to Brinley, "Make yourself comfortable," she smiled warmly.

The boy smiled back and then went to lay out a small bed in the corner of the room.

"It's cozy in here. I like it," Sygnet voiced out loud.

PostPosted: January 4th, 2017, 2:07 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Micha. Odded to Sygnet. "I've stayed in this room several times. The bed isn't much to brag about... but at that time Inwas sleeping outside on the ground all the time. No bed felt comfortable." He mused at that thought for a moment as he oppened his bag and got the medical supplies out.

"I better clean that injury up again and get some fresh bandages on it."

PostPosted: January 7th, 2017, 1:09 am 
Ent
Ent

Sygnet laughed at his comment about not sleeping in beds. Then, nodded and took a seat on the bed so he could check her injury. The she-elf waited patiently as he did his work, "How does it look?" she asked him.

PostPosted: January 7th, 2017, 1:56 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

"Ah... it looks terrible," Micha said, an obvious teasing tone. "Looks like the domestic life took a toll on your endurance." he laughed a bit as he finished tending to the minor injury. "You'll live, though." He smiled at and gazed at her for a short while. "Why don't you rest?"

Micha disposed of the old bandage and rummaged through the pack once more, cleaning and re-wrapping his own injury as well.

PostPosted: January 9th, 2017, 1:18 am 
Ent
Ent

Sygnet laughed, "I'm getting slower in my old age. I might as well go shopping for a cane," she chuckled and then looked at him, "How is your arm? No infection, right?" she asked him, eyes narrowing to make sure he didn't lie to her. They were in a place with pretty decent healers with good supplies if they needed it.

PostPosted: January 9th, 2017, 6:43 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Micha chuckled a bit at Sygnet's response. "Now, let's not get too carried away."

He tossed the old bandage away with the other as Sygnet inquired about his wound. "Eh, it's fine," he said with a shrug. "No infection yet. It's been warm, though... so it may be starting. I just need to keep some salves on it and keep it clean."

PostPosted: January 14th, 2017, 11:08 pm 
Ent
Ent

Sygnet narrowed her eyes, "Alright. Just keep it clean. There's a perfectly good healer in town, so if we need to resupply, we can," she told him quietly.

PostPosted: January 15th, 2017, 4:18 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Micha nodded. "Alright, if it is looking any worse in the morning I'll see about the healer," he prommised. "Any idea how long the elves will be in town on their business?"

PostPosted: January 19th, 2017, 6:47 pm 
Ent
Ent

Sygnet shook her head, "They didn't tell me anything. I would suspect a day or two at most. We can clean up ourselves tonight and sleep in a little bit. We've had a long journey. Then we can visit Edoras thoroughly. I'd love to see their stables," she said honestly, smiling gently at him.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58 ... 77  Next